Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV Sept 25-Oct 1

Ricky Jackson

It was announced on the show as a sell out, but who knows... How much of decline is being officially reported? I'm going to watch 205 Live this week too, I'm not a fan of Enzo at all, but I gotta say ... I really want to see people take him out. Love the Jamie Dundee comparison....

The roster for me seemed a bunch of crybaby bullies. I mean all ganging up on 1 person. I guess they must be really tough.

Saying that with the stip they lost their title shots so who does Enzo face? Neville likely gets fired from Raw so he can debut on Smackdown and feud with AJ Styles for the US belt?

The 15 (?) on one beat up made everyone, except Enzo, look like complete shit. Enzo is talking shit so its time for a 15-on-1 beatdown? They all looked like nerds launching that assault. And the mannerisms were WAY too campy. No one came out looking good from that segment. Enzo becoming the champion feels like when Hornswoggle won the title and it went a way shortly after that. Enzo is the last king of 205 Live before that Kingdom becomes dust.

I was just thinking of Smackdown and thought......... why not put the title on Shane. Vince clearly thinks he's a draw, they put him in another cell match so why not. Tell me that wouldn't be more interesting than Jinder. Would love to see a Shane/Styles rematch.

With all these half empty arenas lately, do you think Wrestlemania will sell out next year? Could you imagine a half empty Superdome.