Pro Wrestling Only

[2000-08-26-GWAS-Zona de Muerte] Tony Arce & Rocco Valente & El Vulcano vs Halcon Dorado Jr & Andy Barrow & Drako (Hair vs Hair)

soup23

This was some bad lucha. I don't really have any notes as I just spaced out while watching midway through. I am unfamiliar with anyone here and no one left even a semi-favorable impression. The overweight guy in the American gimmick was backyard wrestling bad and even him getting bloodied up couldn't save this. One of the worst matches of the year just from the fact that it was 25 minutes of subpar action. The loses didn't even cut off all of their hair. Bullshit. 1/2*

• 6 months later...

Andy Barrow is the manager of the Killer from the old UWA days and in AAA. He was never good and he wasn't here either. I'm suprised you don't know Los Destructores. I was a big fan of them in CMLL and the early days of AAA. They have a no violence gimmick but might be the most violent trio in lucha. I think Dorado was in CMLL in the late 90's. Chad is right tho this was horrible. Just went on and on and wasn't exciting at all. Barrow bleeds a ton. The finish reminds me of now adays when people lose a hair match and just cuts a little bit off. Like Fabi Apache. Just kills the gimmick.

• GSR changed the title to [2000-08-26-GWAS-Zona de Muerte] Tony Arce & Rocco Valente & El Vulcano vs Halcon Dorado Jr & Andy Barrow & Drako (Hair vs Hair)