Pro Wrestling Only

I'm drawing wrestlers to help raise money for disaster relief in Puerto Rico

Basically, if you donate $25 or more to the Hispanic Foundation's UNIDO Disaster Relief Fund I will draw you a wrestler with a notable run in Puerto Rico.

Every drawing will be 9x12, with a color scheme of black, white, and one other color of your choice.

Okay, so here’s what to do:

1.) Donate $25 or more to The Hispanic Federation

2.) Email me a copy of the receipt. My email is TheAnthonyStock at gmail dot com

3.) In the email, tell me what wrestler you want and what color you want. Sorry, just one color. I may end up having to make a lot of these.

4.) Remember to tell me your address. Where am I sending this drawing?

5.) Wait for the drawing to arrive. It may take a while (I do have a full time job) but I’ll get to it. I promise.

6.) Display the art with pride. By donating you made a difference, even if it was only $25. We do what we can.

Feel free to share this with anybody you think would be interested. Thanks for helping!

Here's the link for the Hispanic Foundation: https://hispanicfederation.org/unidos/

Here's the link to my tumblr post about this, including pictures I drew of Abdullah the Butcher and Carlos Colon: https://theanthonystock.tumblr.com/post/166059840641/donate-to-disaster-relief-in-pr-get-drawings-of

If you donate, I really appreciate it. Feel free to share my tumblr link with anybody else you think might be interested.