- New Day v Usos was brilliant. I responded emotionally to this in a way I was completely not expecting to. The Usos in general were great, but this match was made by Xavier, who was outstanding in his role of taking the most humiliating punishment and garnering some sympathy; and Big E who seemed to finally have tapped into an ability to actually be serious, even if it didn't last the entire match.
- Skipped Orton/Rusev. Nothing could force me to watch a Randy match at this point.
- US Triple Threat was pretty bland whenever AJ wasn't involved. Whoever mentioned his mad bumping was on the money. He worked his ass off here to make Corbin look good. I didn't care about the finish, and it looks like nobody else did either.
- Liked Charlotte/Natalya. Solid work, some great selling of the leg by Charlotte. Still had to suffer through her moonsault to the outside, which for my money is higher than Rollins' suicide dives as the least effective looking aerial move. Don't mind the DQ finish, even if heel DQ finishes aren't as cool as face versions. Do they even do face DQ finishes any more?
- Skipped the WWE title match and Ziggler/Roode.
- From a purist point of view I don't like the idea of Shane wrestling and I vehemently hated both his Taker and AJ matches. This one, didn't mind it so much. It played to Owens' strengths where he could just go around and fling insults but the action wasn't enough to keep me focused on my screen the whole time. Predictable bump by Owens and an identical bump by Shane from his Taker match. More interested in the Zayn/Owens dynamic for the future than how they executed the "heel" turn here. Was WAY too long at 39 minutes.
For something that looked absolutely terrible on paper they surely over delivered.