Pro Wrestling Only

[2017-07-21-AIW-Absolution] Chase Oliver & Garrison King & Joshua Bishop & Tre Lamar & A.J. Gray vs Jollyville Fuck-Its (Russ Myers & T-Money) & Matt Justice & Young Studs (Bobby Beverly & Eric Ryan)

Phil Schneider

Man did I love this match. The concept is a group of AIW students challenged team of old school AIW guys. The first section of this match has the Old AIW laying a 75% Kurisu level beating on the rookies. Matt Justice nearly beheads Tre Lamar with a leg lariat, the Jollyville Fuck Its (who are a team I love and I need to seek out more of) have this great spot where T-Money puts Lamar in an airplane spin and Russ just punches him in the face on every spin. Garrison King has light up shoes an awesome secondary nickname (Garry "The King" Baller) and takes an absolute shellacking. After a really long one sided beating the rookies get a bit of an advantage with AJ Gray (who is sort of a ringer) and that leads into this awesome dive train, with Chase Oliver doing a Taka moonsault to the floor, Lamar hitting an insane looking Fosbury flop, Gray hitting a skytwister off the top and Justice Davey Boy Smith style powerslamming King off the top rope into a crowd on the floor. Finish run is pretty bonkers with everyone hitting big moves until the rookies get the big upset win. Batshit spotfest, with the old school team beatdown leading to a real structure that most of these kind of matches lack.

• GSR changed the title to [2017-07-21-AIW-Absolution] Chase Oliver & Garrison King & Joshua Bishop & Tre Lamar & A.J. Gray vs Jollyville Fuck-Its (Russ Myers & T-Money) & Matt Justice & Young Studs (Bobby Beverly & Eric Ryan)