Pro Wrestling Only

[2000-09-07-IWRG] Octagoncito & Bracita de Plata & Mascarita Sagrada vs Piratita Morgan & Payasito Negro & Fuercita Guerrera

soup23

Another really solid minis trios that is instantly entertaining while viewing but pretty instantly forgettable and indistinguishable from the countless other minis matches that have been viewed in 2000. Mascarita is so graceful and should place on my top 100 workers list fairly easily. The highlights here were him and Fuercita IMO although Piratita is a pretty loathable bruising rudo on the mini side. Bracita and Payasito were the most unique components of this match but they didn't really elevate the match overall. ***1/4 (6.4)

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

This was kinda boring. I don't want to see minis work like regular lucha guys. I want to see crazy flying and this had none of that except from Octagoncito and Mascarita. The two things I took away from the match is Payasito has a nice mask and Bracita is not fat enough to be a Porky mini. 

• GSR changed the title to [2000-09-07-IWRG] Octagoncito & Bracita de Plata & Mascarita Sagrada vs Piratita Morgan & Payasito Negro & Fuercita Guerrera