Pro Wrestling Only

[2017-10-22-WWE-TLC] Braun Strowman & Cesaro & Kane & Sheamus & The Miz vs Dean Ambrose & Kurt Angle & Seth Rollins

ShittyLittleBoots

First of all, I really liked Angle coming out with The Shield gear on. A wonderful character touch since Angle used to do goofy shit like that all the time during his first WWE run. Then the actual match - it was such a cluster, but I really loved it. Ambrose & Rollins were on fire from start to finish - super strong performances by them, The Miz played his role to absolute perfection & the rest of the guys did their parts very well too. I liked all the twists & turns - Angle getting out of the match after getting destroyed by Braun was great & his eventual comeback with his own music was a goosebumps worthy moment - him just throwing all the bad guys around w/ his signature Suplexes & Angle Slams ruled. The Braun/Kane angle was also executed really well & made Braun look badass as usual. I feel like this match could've been even better had Reigns been able to compete, but goddamn, I still had such a blast watching this. Super enjoyable stuff. ****

Yeah, this was WWE ridiculous storytelling at its most insane. I loved it. Big bumps, big dramatic moments, Kurt Angle doing Suplex City and then coming out to a huge pop. I really don't have much to say other than this was awesome. It was overblown and overdone but that's what you do when you have a guy whose neck is barely holding up. You hide him behind smoke and mirrors and make things go boom to distract everyone. It WORKS.

Crazy stuff. Great moment for Angle. Just...fun. It was just so much FUN!

****1/4

• GSR changed the title to [2017-10-22-WWE-TLC] Braun Strowman & Cesaro & Kane & Sheamus & The Miz vs Dean Ambrose & Kurt Angle & Seth Rollins