Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV October 23 - October 29

...TG

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw what Dave wrote. I remain skeptical for the reasons I stated. WWE isn't exactly known for being liberal with granting time off.

Dude. There comes a time to just give up . I know you maniacs want to bitch and moan about everything. I get it. Youre all diseased and its not your fault. But this time, just stop.

Some of you people really need to have some sort of internal sit down about how you react to Dave. If you think his opinions about matches stink than thats fine. But when it comes to reporting, history, and obituaries..all written terribly.. no one compares.

So stop with the Well I know what Dave said but I have a hunch, bullshit.

Dude. It should be obvious by now that I'm hardly the type to reflexively take issue with everything Dave says, so step off with that bullshit. He's by far the best in the business at what he does, but he's not infallible. He's not above making mistakes or being worked by his sources. Taking his reporting with a grain of salt when certain things don't add up doesn't make you a maniac.

WWE released Emma

She must have asked for time off.

But seriously, this makes the Asuka matches even more inexplicable.

But seriously, this makes the Asuka matches even more inexplicable.

That was my exact thought. That Asuka PPV debut makes even LESS sense now and it didn't make any to begin with.

Dumb. As. Fuck.

They could have something in her and fucked it up completely.

Hope Emma lands somewhere she gets happy and makes money.