As a reference, there are some of us interested in a massive draft from 1988-1994.
As of right now, here are the individuals interested, please reply to this if you'd like to be added to the list...
- Low Blow
- El Boricua
- Lee Casebolt
Some rules (these are changing as we develop)
- This will be a 30 round draft
- Order will be random throughout the draft and picked then snake in the follow round
- We are looking to cap at 10-15 people in order to make it manageable
- Any individual wrestler picked will count as 1 draft pick
- Any tag team picked will count as the current pick and the next rounds pick
- A tag team can be split and utilized as one effectively splitting the team (the other member can obviously be picked later if wanted)
- When you draft an individual or team, put the year behind them that you would like them to be utilized...
- - For instance, if I were to draft Hulk Hogan, I would draft Hulk Hogan (1989) saying that when he's used, it would be his 1989 persona.
- You can finish the draft and just have your roster
- You could also build to one major show and write it up
This is organic and will continue to change as we get going, I think we can shoot for a December start date if not earlier as we begin to put together the master list of workers and decided if we just do North America or if we expand to Mexico and Japan.