Pro Wrestling Only

PWO 1988 - 1992 Draft Discussion

LowBlowPodcast

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know what Elliott's planning and it's pretty great if he can pull it off.

Whatever he's planning, Jake and Hansen are a great foundation. I'm assuming they're his lead heels.

Inarguably, definitely great heels... but a little bit strange as the first choices for a promotion based in Mexico City.

Whatever he's planning, Jake and Hansen are a great foundation. I'm assuming they're his lead heels.

Inarguably, definitely great heels... but a little bit strange as the first choices for a promotion based in Mexico City.

Imagine them as rudos in Mexico versus the Perro's and Sangre Chicana's of the world?

my original plan was pick Lawler in the second round and have Lawler finally win the world championship (the real world championship not the AWA or World Class) off of Ric Flair in Memphis after 15 years of chasing the title..... but Lawler is gone so I've got to pivot.

So, I say after the draft let's set like a 4 month period then we could do the next draft. We can keep some folks, but they have to be during a new year.

For the next four months we can do whatever booking we want?

That seem like a good plan going forward?

To give a hint in one word: Colonialism.