Pro Wrestling Only

World Class Championship Wrestling: November 1985

GeneJackson95

World Class Championship Wrestling TV

Recorded at the Sportatorium in Dallas, TX on 10/31 Airing on Friday 11/1 on WTVT throughout Texas And various outlets across the Southwest. Hosted by Bill Mercer and Dr. Johnny V. Ring Announcer/Interviewer: Marc Lowrance

Bill Mercer welcomes everyone to another episode of WCCW and then welcomes Fritz Von Erich who said that the war between Bam Bam Bigelow and Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy has become out of hand and that even a state as big as Texas was not big enough for both of them….so tonight these two monsters will square in our main event in a Steel Cage and the loser will LEAVE TEXAS!!

"Exotic" Adrian Street w/Ms. Linda fought to a double count out with "Flamboyant" Eric Embry

Dr. Johnny V says he's going to ringside to lead his tag team the Interns to victory as they have their sights set on the new WCCW tag team champions the Von Erichs!

COMMERCIAL

(VTR- A video airs of two wild looking men walking through the swamps of Louisiana with a voiceover saying, "THE MOONDOGS ARE COMING TO WORLD CLASS CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING!")

The Interns (#1/#2) w/Dr. Johnny V. defeated Teddy Murphy/Will Owens when Intern #1 pinned Murphy with backbreaker

Bill Mercer: Fans, the war between The Desperados and the Rougeaus continues to rage especially after the events of last week in Dallas and Amarillo, lets take a look at this footage from NWA Lutte International.

(Footage courtesy of NWA Lutte International)

Guy Hauray: Welcome back to NWA Lutte Internationale TV. As we mentioned at the top of the hour, the Rougeau Brothers were wrestling in Texas for World Class Championship Wrestling over the last weekend and they were victims of a vicious attack from the Desperados after they defeated Big John Studd & The Grappler from the Pringle Dynasty. Afterwards, Black Bart challenged Jacques Rougeau to a rematch for the title, this time in a Bullrope Match! Jacques didn’t waste any time to answer Black Bart as we received this week a videotape of Jacques’ comments minutes after the Rougeaus were attended to in Amarillo!

***EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE***

(Minutes after being bandaged up from their attack by the Desperados, Jacques & Raymond Rougeau are sitting in front of their locker. Raymond has a bag of ice on his shoulder and is silent.)

Jacques Rougeau: So, that’s the way it’s gonna be, Black Bart? You can’t take a loss like a man, Black Bart? You wanna make jokes about my French Canadian heritage? Or are you just mad that I beat you in your own backyard in Texas when you thought you could beat me again? As you’ve seen in the past couple of weeks, we Rougeaus – and Quebecers – are very proud people. You attack one of us, you attack all of us! But I’ll tell you what, big boy. If you want to have that rematch so bad, I’ll gladly accept your challenge. And if you want that to be a Bullrope Match as well, so be it. So you can go cry and whine to Fritz Von Erich and you tell him that I’m gonna be at Thanksgiving Star Wars. I’m gonna be man enough to show up and give you the beating of your life. Once I’m done with you, we’ll see which of us will be the sissy!

We return from the footage with Bill Mercer joined by Black Bart, "Outlaw" Ron Bass, and "Killer" Tim Brooks.

Black Bart: "Why do y'all waste perfectly good television time making us listen to these dadgum French Canadian fruits talk trash about what they are gonna do NEXT TIME! Let's talk about what happened THIS TIME…we kicked your dadgum butts that's what happened! Now you Jock Coustaeu is stupid enough to face me in a bullrope match, that boy is gonna get hurt and get hurt bad! When I get done with that boy, not only will I take his belt that NWA Canadian Intercontinental title or whatever but I'm gonna make sure he don't never rassle again!"

Percy Pringle comes to ringside and says he's signed another top star to join the Pringle Dynasty….not just a star….but a LEGEND in Texas, the one…..the only……the SPOILER!

The Spoiler w/Percival Pringle III defeated Chase Morgan with an Iron Claw

COMMERCIAL

"Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin and Precious enter the ring and Garvin takes the mic: "Last week, I said I would only take on worthy contenders of MY choosing, and the next thing I know they have me scheduled to defend the TV championship against Mike Von Erich? Seriously? Mike Von Erich? Honestly, there's none of the Von Erich that's worthy to face me, but least of all Mike Von Erich. So, I'm proclaiming right here…..right now, that when once I defeat Mike Von Erich, I will NEVER defend against another Von Erich….EVER!!"

WCCW World Class Television Championship

"Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin w/Precious fought Mike Von Erich to a 10 minute time limit draw

COMMERCIAL

As we return from commercial the Steel Cage has been erected and "Hot Stuff" Eddie Gilbert and Missy Hyatt are in the cage awaiting Terry Gordy's entrance. Gilbert takes the mic.

Gilbert: "As much as I can't stand Fritz Von Erich, this is the best idea he's had yet…once Bigelow runs Gordy out of Texas, Michael 'B.S. Hayes and Buddy 'Jerk' Roberts will ride his coattails right out of town just like they have everywhere else the Freeturds have tried to wrestle."

Gordy comes to the ring in blue jeans and a Badstreet USA t-shirt, he pulls off his belt as he comes through the cage door and starts whipping Eddie Gilbert as he and Hyatt run for the door and head up the aisle as Bronko Lubbich locks the cage door!

FINAL BATTLE

Loser leaves Texas Steel Cage Match

Terry "Bam Bam" Gordy pinned Bam Bam Bigelow after spearing him headfirst into the side of the cage followed by a running powerslam in 18:21

© 1985 Southwest Sports Inc.

World Class Championship Wrestling

Sam Houston Coliseum

Houston, TX

Saturday Nov. 2, 1985

Bell time- 7pm

"Flamboyant" Eric Embry pinned "Exotic" Adrian Street w/Ms. Linda with his feet on the ropes

Non-Title Match

WCCW Television Champion "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin w/Precious pinned Kendall Windham with a small package and a handful of tights

"Captain Redneck" Dick Murdoch pinned The Spoiler w/Percival Pringle III after an elbow drop

Hot Stuff/Hyatt International (Rip Rogers/Sting) w/Missy Hyatt defeated Rocky Johnson/"Pistol" Pez Whatley when Sting pinned Whatley after a powerslam

Harlem Streetfight

Bad News Allen pinned Big John Studd w/Percival Pringle III after a brutal chairshot followed by a "Ghetto Blaster"

WCCW Texas Heavyweight Championship

"Iceman" King Parsons defeated "Hot Stuff" Eddie Gilbert w/Missy Hyatt by DQ when Rip Rogers interfered

SEMI-MAIN EVENT

WCCW World Six Man Tag Team Championship

The Fabulous Freebirds (Michael Hayes/Buddy Roberts/Terry Gordy) defeated The Kingsmen (Adrian Adonis/David Sammartino/Ted Arcidi) to win the WCCW World Six Man Tag Team Titles when Terry Gordy beat Adrian Adonis with the 'Oriental Spike'

MAIN EVENT

WCCW World Tag Team Championship

Kevin/Kerry Von Erich w/Mike Von Erich defeated The Desperados (Black Bart/Ron Bass) w/Killer Brooks when Kerry pinned Bass with a 'discus punch' after a miscue from Killer Brooks

Recorded at the Sportatorium in Dallas, TX on 10/31

Airing on Friday 11/8 on WTVT throughout Texas

And various outlets across the Southwest.

Hosted by Bill Mercer and Dr. Johnny V.

Ring Announcer/Interviewer: Marc Lowrance

Bill Mercer welcomes everyone to World Class Championship Wrestling and lets everyone know that next week Fritz Von Erich will be announcing some of the huge matches that will be taking place on Thanksgiving at Reunion Arena here in Dallas, Texas at the Thanksgiving Day Star Wars! It will be a huge action packed event you won't want to miss!

Rocky Johnson pinned Ted Allen with a small package

Lord Alfred Hayes comes to the ring with Adrian Adonis, David Sammartino, and King Harley Race. Marc Lowrance asks about the whereabouts of Ted Arcidi. Hayes says that upon losing the World Six Man tag team titles, Arcidi's contract was sold to Missy Hyatt. Hayes says on a brighter note, he and David Sammartino just returned from London where her Majesty the Queen herself knighted 'the Living Legacy' and he is now officially Sir David Sammartino! Marc Lowrance responds, "So we now have Lord Alfred, King Harley, and Sir David….what about Adrian?" Hayes responds, "You make a good point Mr. Lawrance….Adrian is not worthy to share a ring with royalty such as ourselves. We are the Monarchy and we rule wrestling!" Adrian grabs Hayes and yells, "Not worthy??" Adonis is blindsided by Race and Sammartino who beat down Adonis and leave him laying in the middle of the ring.

COMMERCIAL

The Moondogs (Spot/Rex) defeated Larry Jarrett/Buddy Rich when Rex pinned Rich with a powerslam

Highlights are shown of Terry Gordy defeating Bam Bam Bigelow in the Loser Leaves Texas Steel Cage Match here on tv last week, followed by footage of the Freebirds defeating Adonis/Sammartino/Arcidi for the WCCW World Six Man Tag Team Championship last weekend in Amarillo.

COMMERCIAL

Mr. Olympia defeated "Golden Boy" Chic Donovan with a Sleeperhold

Kerry/Kevin Von Erich talk about what it means to them to be the WCCW World Tag Team Champions and they willing to take on all comers from around the world and next week there's going to be a four corners match to crown #1 Contenders to face them at Thanksgiving Star Wars, however right now they are going to find a monitor to watch their brother Mike challenge for the Television title.

TV Title Rematch- 15 Minute Time Limit

"Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin w/Precious pinned Mike Von Erich when Precious distracted referee Bronco Lubbich allowing Eric Embry run in and hit Von Erich with a chair

NEXT WEEK ON WCCW!

Grudge Tag Team Match

King Harley Race/Sir David Sammartino

w/Lord Alfred Hayes

Vs.

Adrian Adonis

Mystery Partner

Four Corners #1 Contender's Match

The Nightmares (Danny Davis/Ken Wayne)

Vs.

Blackjack Mulligan/Kendall Windham

Vs.

Big John Studd/The Grappler

Vs.

The Desperados (Killer Brooks/Ron Bass)

w/Black Bart

COMMERCIAL

MAIN EVENT

Bad News Allen defeated Big John Studd w/Percival Pringle III by DQ when The Spoiler interfered

Going to post this early due to being out of town this weekend, I plan to get caught up on everybody's shows and leave feedback Sunday night

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sports Arena

Amarillo, TX

Saturday Nov 9, 1985

Bell time: 8pm

Tenryu pinned DJ Peterson after an Enzigiri

"Exotic" Adrian Street w/Ms. Linda/Mr. Olympia/Mike Von Erich defeated TV Champion "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin w/Precious/"Flamboyant" Eric Embry/"Golden Boy" Chic Donovan when Street pinned Donovan with an inside cradle

Bad News Allen fought The Spoiler w/Percival Pringle III to a double countout

"Iceman" King Parsons pinned "Hustler" Rip Rogers w/Missy Hyatt & Ted Arcidi with a flying cross body

Grudge Match

Adrian Adonis defeated Sir David Sammartino w/Lord Alfred Hayes by DQ when Sammartino punched referee Rick Hazard on purpose

The Fabulous Freebirds (Hayes/Gordy/Roberts) defeated The Pringle Dynasty (Studd/Grappler/Lewin)

w/Percival Pringle III when Hayes pinned Lewin after a running bulldog

SEMI-MAIN EVENT

WCCW World Tag Team Championship

Kerry/Kevin Von Erich beat Hot Stuff/Hyatt International (Eddie Gilbert/Sting) w/Missy Hyatt & Ted Arcidi by DQ when Arcidi hit the ring and attacked Kerry Von Erich when he had Gilbert in the Iron Claw

MAIN EVENT

WCCW World Championship

Rematch: 60 Minute Time Limit

King Harley Race w/Lord Alfred Hayes pinned Jumbo Tsuruta with a cradle suplex in 49 minutes

The addition of Lord Alfred is fun to see with the King. I am guessing the Tsuruta match would have been a pretty good one around this time period for these guys. I also appreciate the use of Sting here. He has got big time written all over him and his experience throughout the territories in his young career will serve him well when he finds a home for the long run.

WCCWTVBanner.jpg

Recorded at the Sportatorium in Dallas, TX on 11/14 Airing on Friday 11/15 on WTVT throughout Texas And various outlets across the Southwest. Hosted by Bill Mercer and Dr. Johnny V. Ring Announcer/Interviewer: Marc Lowrance

(Bill Mercer and Johnny Valiant open the show)

billmercerwccw.jpg

Mercer: "We have a great show on hand for you tonight as Adrian Adonis has promised to be bring a mystery partner to take on his former Monarchy teammates Harley Race and David Sammartino."

Johnny V: "That's King Harley Race and Sir David Sammartino to you, peasant!"

Mercer: "My apologies indeed…..We not only have a great card here tonight but we've got Thanksgiving Day Star Wars coming up at Reunion Arena as well as the huge Holiday Wars card back here at the Sportatorium on November 30th! We'll talk about that more in the future but right now let's get to the ring!"

===============================================================

adrian-590x755.jpg

"Exotic" Adrian Street w/Ms. Linda pinned Johnny Primetime with a 'Crucifix'

Afterwards, Checkmate came to ringside and challenged Street to match in Houston this Saturday night and Street gladly accepted

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A highlight video is shown of Mike Von Erich's recent issues with "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin and "Flamboyant" Eric Embry)

Mike Von Erich defeated "Flamboyant" Eric Embry w/Precious by DQ when Jimmy Garvin interfered, they double teamed Mike until Kerry and Kevin Von Erich ran in to make the save!

COMMERCIAL

(Backstage Marc Lowrance is joined by Percy Pringle, Big John Studd, and The Grappler)

Lowrance: "Tonight, Mr. Pringle you men have a shot at becoming the #1 contenders to the Von Erich's WCCW World Tag Team titles."

Pringle: "They have more than a shot….they have a sure bet to become #1 contenders tonight because those other three teams aren't on the level of my Pringle Dynasty."

(The Desperados bust in)

Black Bart: "You wait a dadgum minute here boy…..we can whoop everybody in that ring and I promise you that Killer Brooks and Ron Bass are gonna whoop all these geeks the same way we whooped those Ragu Brothers from N-Dubya-A Loot Rasslin up there in Canada!"

(Desperados storm off)

Pringle: "What did he even say??"

Lowrance: "Let's go to the ring."

Four Corners #1 Contender's Match

The Nightmares (Danny Davis/Ken Wayne)

Vs.

Blackjack Mulligan/Kendall Windham

Vs.

Big John Studd/The Grappler w/Percival Pringle III

Vs.

The Desperados (Killer Brooks/Ron Bass)

w/Black Bart

1st Fall: The Desperados eliminated the Nightmares when Bass pinned Davis after a piledriver

2nd Fall: Blackjack Mulligan/Kendall Windham eliminated the Desperados when Windham pinned Brooks with a flying crossbody

3rd Fall: Big John Studd/The Grappler eliminated Mulligan/Windham when Studd pinned Mulligan after a backbreaker

Big John Studd/The Grappler w/Percival Pringle III are the new #1 Contenders to the World Tag Team Titles!

COMMERCIAL

(Hot Stuff/Hyatt International come to ringside as Eddie Gilbert takes the microphone)

Gilbert: "It's only a matter of time before Sting, Rip Rogers, and myself have what's rightfully ours and that's the WCCW World Six Man Tag Team titles! The Freebirds are inferior to us in every way! (pointing at Sting) This man right here is a future mega star….he is more than man enough to take down Terry "Dum Dum" Gordy!! Rip Rogers has Buddy 'Jerk' Roberts' number…and that just leaves the last one…Michael 'B.S.' Hayes…I'll be the one to take care of you, punk! Get ready Freebirds because those titles are coming home with us!!"

Sting w/Missy Hyatt & Eddie Gilbert pinned DJ Peterson with his feet on the ropes

============================================

NEXT WEEK ON WCCW!!

Six Man Tag Team Grudge Match

Kevin/Kerry/Mike Von Erich

Vs.

"Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin w/Precious

"Flamboyant" Eric Embry

"Golden Boy" Chic Donovan

The Moondogs in action!

Dory Funk Jr. in action!

Bad News Allen vs. The Intern #2 w/Dr. Johnny V.

"Iceman" King Parsons

Vs.

Wahoo McDaniel

=============================================

MAIN EVENT

Grudge Tag Team Match

w/Lord Alfred Hayes

Vs.

Adrian Adonis

Mystery Partner

Bill Mercer lets the fans know that due to the length of the Four Corners match we don't have a lot of time left in the show. The Monarchy entered the ring first and paced around as Adrian Adonis made his way to ringside….Adonis grabs the mic and said…..when you need a REAL PARTNER all you have to do is look to the past……at that moment DICK MURDOCH came charging down the aisle and they hit the ring together and began brawling with Race and Sammartino…the referee was never able to get this match started as these four man are brawling all over the ring as Bill Mercer says we're out of time and the credits roll as the brawl continues!!

4ea5831aa45e3304839f3bfb4e01b1ba68f3a4d8

COMMERCIAL RUNS RIGHT AFTER RUNNING DOWN THE CARD FOR THANKSGIVING DAY STAR WARS

WCCW Thanksgiving Star Wars

Reunion Arena

Dallas, TX.

Thursday November 28, 1985

Bell Time: 4pm

MAIN EVENT

WCCW Word Tag Team Championship

Kerry/Kevin Von Erich

Vs.

w/Percival Pringle III

SEMI-MAIN EVENT

WCCW World Six Man Tag Championship

The Fabulous Freebirds (Hayes/Gordy/Roberts)

Vs.

Hot Stuff/Hyatt International (Gilbert/Sting/Rogers)

w/Missy Hyatt & Ted Arcidi

NWA Canadian International Heavyweight Championship

Bullrope Match

Jacques Rougeau

Vs.

Black Bart

Grudge Tag Team Rematch

w/Lord Alfred Hayes

Vs.

Adrian Adonis/Dick Murdoch

"Iceman" King Parsons

Vs.

The Spoiler w/Percival Pringle III

WCCW Television Championship

"Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin w/Precious

Vs.

Bad News Allen

AND MUCH MORE!!!

Really like the use of Bad News here as he is coming in in a big way and he is a legit threat to any title in Texas. I really like the reconnection of Adonis and Murdoch here. Now in our world Adonis probably isn't the big big dude we would see in real life. Just a ton of good stuff going on here... looking forward to Big John Studd... he is someone I am hoping to see be the main dude here as he would be great to have the Von Erich try and climb the mountain to get the best of over the long haul.

As always, the TV show has done a great job setting up the big weekly show. I must say that I had a smile as I saw Adonis with Murdoch. Both of these guys deserve a lot more love than we have given them in this game and maybe now they are set to be the stars they were in real life. Eddie Gilbert was great at whatever he did in real life and I could see him as one of your two biggest heels with Jimmy Garvin.

I'll echo Adonis/Murdoch needing more time. And hey, a war of words between Eddie Gilbert and Michael Hayes would put me in the seats for sure. The punching that came after would make me happy. Oddly the team of Sting, Rip Rogers and Eddie Gilbert seems like it would work so very well pretty much anywhere.

Sam Houston Coliseum

Houston, TX

Saturday Nov. 16, 1985

Bell time- 7pm

"Exotic" Adrian Street w/Ms. Linda wrestled Checkmate to a 15 minute time limit draw

The Moondogs (Spot/Rex) defeated Blackjack Mulligan/Kendall Windham when Spot pinned Mulligan after smashing him in the head with a bone behind the referee's back

Bad News Allen pinned "Flamboyant" Eric Embry with the "Ghetto Blaster"….Afterwards Jimmy Garvin hit the ring and attacked Brown, Embry and Garvin double teamed Bad News until "Iceman" King Parsons ran in and made the save.

The Desperados (Black Bart/Ron Bass) defeated The Nightmares (Danny Davis/Ken Wayne) when Black Bart pinned Wayne after his "Texas Trash Compactor" leg drop off the 2nd rope.

"Iceman" King Parsons defeated "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin w/Precious (TV Champion) by DQ when Eric Embry interfered…..they double teamed Parsons until Bad News Allen came in and fought off both Garvin and Embry…..afterwards Parsons tried to shake hands with Bad News who just shoved him away and left ringside

SIX MAN TAG TEAM CHALLENGE MATCH

The Pringle Dynasty (Big John Studd/The Grappler/The Spoiler) w/Percy Pringle defeated Kevin/Kerry/Mike Von Erich when Studd pinned Mike Von Erich after a shoulder breaker

SEMI-MAIN EVENT

GRUDGE TAG TEAM MATCH

Adrian Adonis/Dick Murdoch defeated The Monarchy (King Harley Race/Sir David Sammartino) w/Lord Alfred Hayes when Adonis put Sammartino out with a Sleeper hold

MAIN EVENT

The Fabulous Freebirds (Michael Hayes/Buddy Roberts/Terry Gordy) defeated Hot Stuff/Hyatt International (Eddie Gilbert/Sting/Rip Rogers) w/Missy Hyatt & Ted Arcidi when Hayes pinned Rogers after a running bulldog

I'm going to post this week's shows early because I'll be leaving tomorrow morning to go to North Carolina to Wrestlecade and won't be back til the first of next week

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recorded at the Sportatorium in Dallas, TX on 11/14 Airing on Friday 11/22 on WTVT throughout Texas And various outlets across the Southwest. Hosted by Bill Mercer and Dr. Johnny V. Ring Announcer/Interviewer: Marc Lowrance

(Bill Mercer and Johnny Valiant open the show)

Mercer runs down the huge card this Saturday night in Amarillo headlined by a WCCW World Title match between King Harley Race and Adrian Adonis…..He also announces the upcoming WCCW World Lightheavyweight Championship Tournament coming up on Sunday December 22nd at the Convention Center in Ft. Worth. Johnny Valiant interjects that next week is the HUGE Thanksgiving Star Wars card at Reunion Arena here in Dallas and it will be one of the biggest events of the year in WCCW! Mercer agrees and says it's time to go to the ring for the opening bout!

The Moondogs (Spot/Rex) defeated Blue Cyclone/Johnny Kilgore when Spot pinned Cyclone after a falling headbutt

(In the dressing room: Marc Lowrance is joined by Adrian Street and Ms. Linda)

Lawrance: "Last week in Houston you fought Checkmate to 15 minute time limit draw, this week in Amarillo you will meet again in a match with a 30 minute time limit."

Street: "That's correct Marc, Checkmate is certainly a gifted wrestler but after wrestling him for 15 minutes last week, I’m pretty sure I know who Checkmate is and I also know some of his weaknesses which I will exploit to my advantage this week in Amarillo."

Dory Funk Jr. defeated Sammy Hall with a spinning toe hold

COMMERCIAL

(Marc Lowrance stops Bad News Allen on his way to the ring for match)

Lowrance: "I understand that you are not at all happy that Fritz Von Erich has decided to put you in a tag team match this week teaming with 'Iceman' King Parsons against Jimmy Garvin and Eric Embry."

Bad News: "I'm not at all happy about that. I don't want a partner…..and I don't need a partner. I've lived my life depending on NO ONE but myself and I'm just fine handling this prissy sissies like Garvin and Embry all by myself! So all I’m going to say is Parsons, stay out of my way and things will be fine….but if you get in my way, you'll get the same thing I give those two, boy!"

Bad News Allen pinned Intern #2 with the 'Ghetto Blaster'

Promo for Thanksgiving Day Star Wars

"Iceman" King Parsons pinned Wahoo McDaniel with a small package

COMMERCIAL

Six Man Tag Team Grudge Match

Kevin/Kerry/Mike Von Erich defeated "Gorgeous" Jimmy Garvin w/Precious/"Flamboyant" Eric Embry/"Golden Boy" Chic Donovan when Kerry pinned Garvin after a 'Discus Punch'

COMMERCIAL RUNS RIGHT AFTER RUNNING DOWN THE CARD FOR THANKSGIVING DAY STAR WARS

WCCW Thanksgiving Star Wars

Reunion Arena

Dallas, TX.

Thursday November 28, 1985

Bell Time: 4pm

MAIN EVENT

WCCW Word Tag Team Championship

Kerry/Kevin Von Erich

Vs.

w/Percival Pringle III

SEMI-MAIN EVENT

WCCW World Six Man Tag Championship

The Fabulous Freebirds (Hayes/Gordy/Roberts)

Vs.

Hot Stuff/Hyatt International (Gilbert/Sting/Rogers)

w/Missy Hyatt & Ted Arcidi

NWA Canadian International Heavyweight Championship

Bullrope Match

Jacques Rougeau

Vs.

Black Bart

Grudge Tag Team Rematch

w/Lord Alfred Hayes

Vs.

Adrian Adonis/Dick Murdoch

AND MUCH MORE!!!