Pro Wrestling Only

WWE - November 12 - November 18

DMJ

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were supposed to be 2 shows but tickets are available for only one, so they either cancelled one show due to poor sales or that sold out.

They cancelled one. Wait, it's not a cancellation, really : “To meet the requests of WWE fans in India, and deliver the biggest main event in the country's history, WWE is combining two nights of family-friendly action into a one-night only, exclusive Supershow.” (Times of India : https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/wwe/top-stories/triple-h-vs-jinder-mahal-to-headline-wwe-live-india-supershow-on-9th-december/articleshow/61640063.cms)

Hey, for one show and one match, it was all worth it, right ? RIGHT ?

So awesome. I went on the ticket site and you can still get 2nd row for this supershow.

I think this was the plan all along. WWE has been experimenting this entire quarter and throwing out big stuff. SS could have had a normal build or a build that actively keeps people engaged. The latter was chosen.

If so, they nailed it. I am re-subbing for the show (getting three free months helps, though). Really looking forward to it.

If you try the impossible task of thinking how Vince would think then I could see him thinking well if Bryan wants to wrestle somewhere else next year then let's try to kill as much of his star power as we can while he's still under contract to us and that would in his mind theoretically be done by turning him heel and trying to turn fans against him. Of course that won't happen in any scenario at this stage let alone leading a Steenerico charge against any McMahon, even Shane.

This is coming from someone who doesn't watch a single second of Smackdown, but who is a huge Bryan fan. For me, I think a Bryan heel run with Owens and Zayn sounds fun on paper. I'm sure he would commit 100% and bring plenty of comedy to it, basically like a Jericho/Owens pairing that gets crazy over. It's not like there are any real heels anymore anyway, and there is no way it hurts his "drawing power". If anything it will give him something interesting to do and make him more relevant than he is as second banana to Shane. Granted he won't be wrestling, but the promos alone should be gold.

This is coming from someone who doesn't watch a single second of Smackdown, but who is a huge Bryan fan. For me, I think a Bryan heel run with Owens and Zayn sounds fun on paper. I'm sure he would commit 100% and bring plenty of comedy to it, basically like a Jericho/Owens pairing that gets crazy over. It's not like there are any real heels anymore anyway, and there is no way it hurts his "drawing power". If anything it will give him something interesting to do and make him more relevant than he is as second banana to Shane. Granted he won't be wrestling, but the promos alone should be gold.

I'm sure he'd be into being the heel manager type for Owens and Zayn about 1000x more than he was being slotted as Random Wyatt Family Member.