73 replies to this topic

#61 sek69

sek69

Winnipeg Arena's gonna be on fire

• Members
  • 11148 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 04:58 PM

Nope

ETA: they should really go all in on the theme and make it available only on closed circuit TV.

#62 Zoo Enthusiast

Zoo Enthusiast
  • Members
  • 1855 posts

Posted 16 November 2017 - 05:18 PM

That sucks.

#63 Superstar Sleeze

Superstar Sleeze
  • Members
  • 3530 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 05:34 PM

Daniel Bryan is turning heel. I got a feeling. NEVERMIND they were way too heavy handed in that backstage segment. Staying face.

#64 cowboy hats

cowboy hats
  • Members
  • 533 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 05:39 PM

That’s the impression I was left with as he parted from Shane

#65 Zoo Enthusiast

Zoo Enthusiast
  • Members
  • 1855 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 07:42 PM

Daniel Bryan as a heel coming back to face babyface Shane at WrestleMania would be a perfect WWE move.

#66 sek69

sek69

• Members
  • 11148 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 08:06 PM

It seems to make almost too much sense for Daniel to go heel with Sami and KO since they all have issues with Shane.  

#67 Kadaveri

Kadaveri
  • Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 05:30 AM

Surely not. Last time Bryan turned heel every crowd totally no-sold the turn and he switched back two weeks later.

#68 Zoo Enthusiast

Zoo Enthusiast
  • Members
  • 1855 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 06:10 AM

Surely not. Last time Bryan turned heel every crowd totally no-sold the turn and he switched back two weeks later.

Yup, that's why it seems totally possible they'd do it.

#69 Seabs

Seabs
  • Members
  • 129 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 07:10 AM

If you try the impossible task of thinking how Vince would think then I could see him thinking well if Bryan wants to wrestle somewhere else next year then let's try to kill as much of his star power as we can while he's still under contract to us and that would in his mind theoretically be done by turning him heel and trying to turn fans against him. Of course that won't happen in any scenario at this stage let alone leading a Steenerico charge against any McMahon, even Shane.

#70 Kadaveri

Kadaveri
  • Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 08:32 AM

Even if Vince came up with a heel turn that'd kill Bryan's star power, why would Bryan co-operate? His contract is gonna expire anyway.

#71 Ricky Jackson

Ricky Jackson

The Only 5 Time Champion

• Members
  • 3103 posts
  • Interests:Wrestling, music, comics, beer, movies, history, sports...good manly stuff.

Posted 18 November 2017 - 09:06 AM

This is coming from someone who doesn't watch a single second of Smackdown, but who is a huge Bryan fan. For me, I think a Bryan heel run with Owens and Zayn sounds fun on paper. I'm sure he would commit 100% and bring plenty of comedy to it, basically like a Jericho/Owens pairing that gets crazy over. It's not like there are any real heels anymore anyway, and there is no way it hurts his "drawing power". If anything it will give him something interesting to do and make him more relevant than he is as second banana to Shane. Granted he won't be wrestling, but the promos alone should be gold.

#72 Zoo Enthusiast

Zoo Enthusiast
  • Members
  • 1855 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 09:44 AM

Yeah, whatever Bryan does he will be over.

#73 Strummer

Strummer
  • Members
  • 4405 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 01:56 PM

Natalya announced as getting the last spot on the SD women's team

#74 sek69

sek69

• Members
  • 11148 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 02:00 PM

This is coming from someone who doesn't watch a single second of Smackdown, but who is a huge Bryan fan. For me, I think a Bryan heel run with Owens and Zayn sounds fun on paper. I'm sure he would commit 100% and bring plenty of comedy to it, basically like a Jericho/Owens pairing that gets crazy over. It's not like there are any real heels anymore anyway, and there is no way it hurts his "drawing power". If anything it will give him something interesting to do and make him more relevant than he is as second banana to Shane. Granted he won't be wrestling, but the promos alone should be gold.

I'm sure he'd be into being the heel manager type for Owens and Zayn about 1000x more than he was being slotted as Random Wyatt Family Member.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users