Pro Wrestling Only

[2000-09-30-WWC] Thunder & Lightning vs Barry & Kendall Windham

soup23

When I hear Thunder and Lightning, I think about two contrasting guys that are speed and power not two same sized individuals that are dressed in all black and have masks on. The Windham brothers on top is pretty good and decent as they make frequent tags. Barry looks like he has gotten himself into more manageable shape as Turnbuckle was starting up. Big brawl ends the match with a bevy of run ins from guys I am unfamiliar with throwing the match out. *

• GSR changed the title to [2000-09-30-WWC] Thunder & Lightning vs Barry & Kendall Windham
  • 6 months later...

The action is joined in progress with Thunder & Lightning in control.  Kendall with a knee to the back after Barry whips one of them into the ropes and the Windhams take over.  There is nothing fancy out of the brothers, although everything is solid and Barry’s offense, such as the gut wrench, the DDT looks effective.  Kendall takes a great bump into the corner when one of the oppo moves out the way (they’re masked and wearing identical costumes) and he hot tags his partner who takes it to the Windhams.  ‘3-D’ on Barry and Kendall with the save.  The match breaks down with everyone in the ring at which poing the Texas Hangmen run out and attack Thunder & Lightning.  A bunch more run ins follow as the match is thrown out.