Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Survivor Series 2017

FMKK

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can they telegraph Raw's win any more obviously?

Would you prefer for them to have jobbed Asuka? Sometimes the right thing and the obvious thing are the same.

I would have preferred a final that wasn't Asuka vs. Tamina, who has never been a credible threat.

I also would've preferred Asuka getting attacked and taken out before the match, to make this less predictable and more interesting.

But yes, Asuka winning is obviously the right finish if they had to keep her boring ass in the match. They're dedicated to this failed Asuka experiment and will continue shoving her down our throats.

Asuka boring and a failed experiment? And using the beyond tired "shoved down our throats". Come on man, being snarky is what's boring

Asuka boring and a failed experiment? And using the beyond tired "shoved down our throats". Come on man, being snarky is what's boring

No snark here. Her win tonight was met with crickets. Her never-ending NXT reign was beyond boring. I realize she was put in a tough position after practically the entire division got called up, but I did not enjoy anything she did. She's technically competent in the ring, but nothing else about her works for me.

Can they telegraph Raw's win any more obviously?

Would you prefer for them to have jobbed Asuka? Sometimes the right thing and the obvious thing are the same.

I would have preferred a final that wasn't Asuka vs. Tamina, who has never been a credible threat.

I also would've preferred Asuka getting attacked and taken out before the match, to make this less predictable and more interesting.

But yes, Asuka winning is obviously the right finish if they had to keep her boring ass in the match. They're dedicated to this failed Asuka experiment and will continue shoving her down our throats.

While I don't agree with the sentiment, I do think Asuka is much more of a booking success story than anything else to date. Strong work and character presentation, but there are multiple women on the roster who I think do a better job of connecting with the audience during their time on TV and in the ring.

While I don't agree with the sentiment, I do think Asuka is much more of a booking success story than anything else to date. Strong work and character presentation, but there are multiple women on the roster who I think do a better job of connecting with the audience during their time on TV and in the ring.

Imagine if any of those other women had been booked half as well when they're already twice as over as Asuka.

For lack of a better description, she's been booked like the female Brock Lesnar. To her credit though, at least she hasn't phoned in any of her matches like the lazy, useless Lesnar has done for the past two years and will undoubtedly do again tonight.

The Stephanie pep talk is absolutely terrible. Not sure how THAT would motivate anyone. The forced, and ultimately meaningless, "Brand Supremacy" narrative is tiresome and dull on so many levels. On a completely unrelated note, I will always respect Miz for turning chicken shit into somewhat passable chicken salad. A "Let's go Corbin!" chant? Well color me purple...

Why don't they have an actual scoreboard on one of the many monitors comprising the stage/setup? Little things like that would go a long way toward cutting off the snark associated with ~UNDER SIEGE~ and all the related nonsense they throw out there. If you're going to talk about a scoreboard in commentary, go ahead and give me one.

The commentary is not good. I do not blame them, because 5-person booths are highly difficult to do, but Jesus, one second of peace and quiet with no commentator speaking really loudly would be so so welcome.

Shield v. New Day was good. I was honestly expecting better, but it was good. They put over Asuka strong and I liked that. The biggest pop in that match was for the hoss face-off, so I am hoping someone takes notice and we see more such hirings.

At least she didn't turn heel about 10 minutes before the commercial like what happened to Natalya

Since it is tied I assume Charlotte is winning, Brock is winning, and then the main event will decide

"At least I make sense when I talk" - Saxton proving that the sun shines on a dog's ass a few times

This has to be the best the tag team division has been in WWE in a really, really long time. The Usos and the New Day deserve quite a bit of credit for that; watching their matches this year, I haven't followed the product closely at all, but theirs might be the feud of the year in WWE.