Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Survivor Series 2017

FMKK

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUT -- we're over 90 minutes from the scheduled show close with only 2 matches to go. Even if Brock/AJ goes long (hopefully) and intros and bell to bell of the man's tag go long, there's still no good reason for us to go to bed late. You can do it!

Almost has to be a cool down match in between, I think.

That’s what the ten minute promo is for!!

BUT -- we're over 90 minutes from the scheduled show close with only 2 matches to go. Even if Brock/AJ goes long (hopefully) and intros and bell to bell of the man's tag go long, there's still no good reason for us to go to bed late. You can do it!

Oh god, Stephanie is going to talk again...

Oh god, Stephanie is going to talk again...

Hell yeah. The men need a pep talk, too.

All I've seen is AJ vs Brock and I enjoyed it a ton. I loved the use of the leg not as an end unto itself but as a means to open up to AJ's totally credible other offense. An equalizer. I wish it had gone a few more minutes, but I get that they're rehabbing the F5 and I think, at this point, it's absolutely worked. Next time Brock hits it, I think match is over. They used the suplexes far more smartly and sparingly than in any other Brock match for a couple of years. And the "escape" from the calf crusher was the best thing I've seen in WWE since the Sasha escape a couple of years ago. I really liked that match.

Brock Lesnar vs. AJ Styles

Absolutely terrific match and layout. Loved how Brock basically killed him for the first half of the match to build for AJ's comeback, and did they ever give him that comeback. He took basically the entire back half of the match before the finish and got 1-2 legit near falls that had me biting despite knowing there was no chance he was winning, especially that late forearm. Major props to Brock for how he sold the Calf Crusher after building to it with all of the leg work. Loved it.

****1/4