Pro Wrestling Only

WWE - November 20 - November 26

EricR

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see they finally realized that what helped get Cena past the stage where the cool thing was to boo him might just work for Roman as well (and so far it has). Namely keeping him away from the main title picture and putting him in the position to have good matches with folks.

Not TV, but Starrcade is tonight. As most people who watch the current product, Im bummed this isnt airing anywhere.

Hopefully they filmed it for a future network special. Sounds like it was a good show with a good crowd.

We get 2 cage matches, the return of "The Natural" Dustin Rhodes, and Arn does a spinebuster on Dolph Ziggler. Hell yeah I hope this is on the Network as a special <_>

Although I could have sworn the Rock N Roll Express was supposed to wrestle Anderson and Gallows and that didn't happen

Yeah, I saw they were supposed to wrestle too but looks like it was changed to just an appearance and promo.

Not TV, but Starrcade is tonight. As most people who watch the current product, Im bummed this isnt airing anywhere.

Hopefully they filmed it for a future network special. Sounds like it was a good show with a good crowd.

From what I've seen, it was a fantastic show, however it doesn't seem like it was tapped for TV.

I would be all for a Rock 'n' Roll Express vs. the Revival tag match.

From what I've seen, it was a fantastic show, however it doesn't seem like it was tapped for TV.

There are a couple of ringside (official, not fan) clips of the Roode-Ziggler finish with the Arn spinebuster, and Arn telling Ziggler welcome to Horsemen Country on a house mic, as well as Goldu...I mean The Natural Dustin Rhodes enterance and The Hardyz introducing the R&Rs.

There are a couple of ringside (official, not fan) clips of the Roode-Ziggler finish with the Arn spinebuster, and Arn telling Ziggler welcome to Horsemen Country on a house mic, as well as Goldu...I mean The Natural Dustin Rhodes enterance and The Hardyz introducing the R&Rs.

I saw that on the WWE Youtube channel.

Im guessing they didnt film the whole thing as at times they did this with other shows like Nakamura in Japan or Roman returning to beat down Seth earlier in the year.