Akane Fujita vs. Hiiragi Kurumi vs. Maika Ozaki vs. Nori DATE (Ice Ribbon, 10/29/2017)

Akane Fujita Hiiragi Kurumi Maika Ozaki Nori DATE Ice Ribbon

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 aguakun

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 24 November 2017 - 01:50 PM

ICE×∞ Championship #1 Contendership Four Way: Akane Fujita vs. Hiiragi Kurumi vs. Maika Ozaki vs. Nori DATE
What a wild ride, I did not expect this from a joshi 4WAY. It was non-stop bomb throwing with great pacing; all of the tandem spots felt organic. Maika and Nori close the match after the other two are eliminated, and I thought they delivered big. I was so proud of Maika when she got the win, big moment for her career. ****

#2 donsem43

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 29 December 2017 - 11:42 PM

This match is Ice Ribbon's roster in a nutshell. Fujita is a solid but unremarkable vet who is good at keeping things together. Kurumi is a supremely talented youngster whose on the verge of taking the next step to being a main eventer. Both Maika and Nori are both clearly talented youngsters who just need a few years to develop into more polished workers. The match was really well done from start to finish, especially the finishing run between Maika and Nori. That was a pleasant surprise because I thought that the match would go off the rails at that point but it actually got better. A great snapshot of what Ice Ribbon is now and especially what it could be in the future. ****

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Akane Fujita, Hiiragi Kurumi, Maika Ozaki, Nori DATE, Ice Ribbon

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users