Matches from: Worcester, MA - Centrum

Dino Bravo defeated Mike Johnson

Honky Tonk Man w/ Jimmy Hart defeated Kent Burns

The Sheepherders defeated Tim Gibbs & Ray Stevens

Gino Hernandez defeated Matt Wallace

FROM MSG

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Billy Jack Haynes vs Randy Savage © w/ Elizabeth

-A slow down 15-minute contest with Savage looking supreme here against Haynes. Billy Jack gets some power moves in and Savage makes him look money here tonight but it is the Macho Man and we know he has got the smarts. He is able to counter the full nelson right before Billy Jack locks it up and run him into the ring post before rolling him up with a handful of tights for the victory!

SNME REPORT:

MAIN EVENT

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

Hulk Hogan © vs Gino Hernandez w/ Bobby Heenan

WWF TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Demolition vs The Fabulous Ones © w/ Jimmy Hart

Barry Windham vs Ravishing Rick Rude w/ Bobby Heenan

Tito Santana’s Team vs Randy Savage’s Team in a 5 on 5 special challenge

Gino Hernandez: Well I guess the WWF finally got the point… they are giving me the chance that I have been waiting for… for far too long! You see Hulk Hogan… I have been an Intercontinental Champion… I have been a tag team champion… and now it is time for me to become the WWF Champion and you are right in my way. You see a lot of people talk about diamond rings and fancy cars well brother I have got them all. I have got a Diamond for every finger and one for each ear. I have got a Rolex watch for every day of the week and two for Sunday! Hulk Hogan, you sit here and talk about the fans like they give you some kind of power… brother I saw your power last week splattered on the mat after I cracked your skull with the WWF title! On Saturday Night’s Main Event… I am going to meet you in that ring and in front of Millions of People, I am going to embarrass you and show everyone why I am without a doubt the best wrestler this world has ever seen!

Hulk Hogan: Well lemme tell you something Gino Hernandez… I have heard about you before you came to the WWF and I have watched you since you’ve been here. I know all the tricks you have brother and I know exactly what Bobby Heenan has got up his sleeve. You see I have been in the ring with every bad dude that Bobby Heenan has put in front of me and now with the Multi-Million Dollar Man out there behind this whole thing I know your game. Let me put it down like this for you Gino… when NBC fires up the lights for Saturday Night’s Main Event dude… it is going to be me and you and you can consider me the Grinch because I am going to steal any hope you have of taking my title!

x240-cD0.jpg

WWF Presents: All-American Wrestling

Mean Gene Okerlund & Pat Patterson

Jim Powers & Paul Roma defeated Mike Stone & George Wells

Greg Valentine defeated Tim Walker

The Big Bossman defeated Sammy Jones

Billy Jack Haynes defeated Burt Cooper

MAIN EVENT

The One Man Gang defeated Jake Roberts

superstarslogo.png

WWF Presents: Superstars of Wrestling

Hosted By: Vince McMahon & Jesse ‘ The Body’ Ventura
Matches from: Worcester, MA - Centrum

Manny Fernandez defeated Vince Young

The Mercenaries defeated Bob Cooper & Roger Sterling

The Iron Sheik & Nikolai Volkoff defeated John Woods & Lyle Sparks

Bull Ganter w/ Superstar defeated Erick Strong

From MSG:

Demolition vs The Hart Foundation w/ Jimmy Hart

-A good opening contest with both teams looking really good but the story continues to unfold here with The Hart Foundation having problems with Jimmy Hart. It even goes as far as the Anvil yelling down at Jimmy which causes Bret to knock heads with him and get rolled up by Smash for the 3-count! There is a major disagreement out here with the Harts and Jimmy. The Hammer and Honky come out to try and smooth things over….

Jesse Ventura’s Body Shop w/ Tito Santana and Randy Savage!

-Jesse Ventura welcomes everyone into the Body Shop and puts over how this All Star Elimination Match could quite possibly be the biggest match in the history of SNME! He puts over how the team captains are a little lopsided, but he understands that Chico Santana has got a big surprise for his first participant. We then see both men come out and Savage has got some swank tights on with bright purple cowboy boots. He is rocking the IC title and Elizabeth looks amazing.

Randy Savage: I have got a partner who could take on a whole army by himself. I have got a partner who could run rough shot over any offensive line in the NFL including that of the New England Patriots! I have got a partner who stands over 6’10 and weighs in over 400 pounds… I have got the ONE MAN GANG!

Tito Santana: Well Randy, I can say that the One Man Gang is a very impressive partner… you see I wanted to come out swinging and brother I have done that. My partner for this event is a man who I have teamed with before and someone I can rely on through any situation… he is the 8th wonder of the world… ANDRE THE GIANT!

-Ventura puts over these two behemoths who come out and join their captains. What an event about to take place with Andre and the Gang joining the forces of Santana and Savage… who else could they add to the frey next week?!

wcd0.jpg

WWF Presents: Wrestling Challenge

Hosted By: Gorilla Monsoon & Bobby the Brain Heenan
Matches from: St. Louis, MO – Kiel Auditorium

Curt Hennig defeated Johnny Blaze

Manny Fernandez defeated Kenny Wallace

The Mercenaries w/ Mr. Fuji defeated Rob Wright & Ken Star

The Fantastics defeated Ryan & Mark Green

MAIN EVENT

Barry Windham vs The Honky Tonk Man w/ Jimmy Hart

-A great main event here for Challenge but ends up in kind of a cluster. Rick Rude comes out and is trying to taunt Windham the entire time. Brutus Beefcake comes out as he has been having a tough time with Honky and the Hart family as of late to try and even the odds and before too long this one breaks loose. We get a big two on two battle in the ring before Bobby Heenan is shown walking to the ring with KING KONG BUNDY! Bundy comes in and he hammers Windham from behind. Here comes Greg Valentine to help and it is 4 on 2 with Brutus and Windham getting beaten down! The crowd is white hot for the return of Bundy and now it looks like the Heenan Family is stronger than ever with Bundy, Rude, & Gino!

SNME REPORT:

MAIN EVENT

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

Gino Hernandez: I can only laugh when it comes to SNME and the possibility of you walking out with the WWF Championship Hogan. I will go up front and let it be known that Dibiase did send some money my way to put you out… and it was enough to buy a new Corvette. Well I was riding in that the other night and I got to thinking about how nice it would be to have that title around my waist. Now I have told Bobby Heenan… Gino Hernandez is in business for himself at this point. I am going to put everything on the Handsome Half-Breed and in this game of Roulette it is you Hogan who is going to roll SNAKE EYES!

Hulk Hogan: I guess a lot of people are already tuned in and turned up to this match Hernandez and I can’t help but wonder just what you could possibly do to try and put me down. You see I have been in there with the biggest and the baddest but you amigo are something different. I have looked over everything and know that you will go low to get the W but brother… don’t tempt me to go low too. I will dig down and do whatever it takes to keep this WWF Championship. On NBC and SNME… I am coming for you brother. I am not the hunted but I am the HUNTER and you are the biggest game and whatcha gonna do when Hulkamania strikes on you!

superstarslogo.png

Matches from: St. Louis, MO – Kiel Auditorium

The Iron Sheik & Nikolai Volkoff w/ Freddie Blassie defeated John Shaw & Zion Felts

Dino Bravo defeated Mike Micheals

Jim Powers & Paul Roma defeated Ned Fredricks & Bobby Brown

Ted Dibiase w/ Big Bossman defeated Jack Morris

MAIN EVENT

Barry Windham vs The Honky Tonk Man w/ Jimmy Hart

-A great main event here for Challenge but ends up in kind of a cluster. Rick Rude comes out and is trying to taunt Windham the entire time. Brutus Beefcake comes out as he has been having a tough time with Honky and the Hart family as of late to try and even the odds and before too long this one breaks loose. We get a big two on two battle in the ring before Bobby Heenan is shown walking to the ring with KING KONG BUNDY! Bundy comes in and he hammers Windham from behind. Here comes Greg Valentine to help and it is 4 on 2 with Brutus and Windham getting beaten down! The crowd is white hot for the return of Bundy and now it looks like the Heenan Family is stronger than ever with Bundy, Rude, & Gino!

The Body Shop w/ Tito Santana & Randy Savage

-Jesse starts by putting over last week’s picks and talking about the size of the One Man Gang and Andre the Giant but both men have to pick something that will help them survive over the long haul if one of these men get hurt…

Tito Santana: You see Randy Savage… I am working with my partner to pick the best team and we believe we’ve done that. You see we want all the way to the Pacific Northwest and we are welcoming Billy Jack Haynes to the team! ARRRIBA!

Randy Savage: For being a good competitor in the ring you are just a very unwise individual Tito Santana… especially to take the advice of Andre the Giant. We know he is big but that doesn’t mean he’s smart. You see… this Intercontinental Championship has been around my waist for almost one year now and brother it isn’t going anywhere. That’s because I have got the brains and I have got the brute and brother I have got the brawn with my next pick… he is returning to the WWF with his manager Mr. Fuji… the Magnificent Don Muraco!

-Jesse gives Savage the edge here and puts over how Muraco could beat Billy Jack with his eyes closed and also talks about the help that Mr. Fuji will bring to the team! Next week these two will pick the final two team members… will there be some new talent that could shift the tide!?!?

WWF on Tour 12/11 - 12/13

San Diego, CA – Sports Arena
Sacramento, CA – Arco Arena
Anaheim, CA – Convention Center

MAIN EVENT

Hulk Hogan & Andre the Giant defeated Gino Hernandez & Ted Dibiase

The One Man Gang defeated SD Jones

The Sheepherders defeated Roma & Powers

Barry Windham & Manny Fernandez defeated Rick Rude & King Kong Bundy via DQ

WWF on Tour
Tucson, AZ – Civic Center
Fresno, CA – Convention Center
San Bernardino, CA – Orange Pavilion
SIX-MAN CAGE MATCH

Randy Savage, Greg Valentine, & Honky Tonk defeated Tito Santana, Brutus Beefcake, & Billy Jack Haynes

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Demolition defeated The Fabulous Ones © via Count Out

The Hart Foundation defeated the Fantastics

wcd0.jpg

Matches from: Phoenix, AZ – Veterans Memorial Auditorium

Curt Hennig defeated Kent Jones

Curt Hennig: You know everyone has been asking me about coming to the WWF and I couldn’t be happier. This is the place to be when it comes to professional wrestling and brother you are looking at the best. I am here to prove to everyone that I have got the pedigree to go right to the top… no matter who is in my way!

Greg Valentine w/ Jimmy Hart defeated Ray Vincent

The Sheepherders defeated Barry Horowitz & Mark Fleming

MAIN EVENT

Tito Santana vs Bret Hart w/ Jimmy Hart

-Big time main event and these guys get some time to shine. It is about 13-minutes and we see the raw what could be from bret Hart while Tito is really in a good groove as a worker. Heenan and Gorilla put over the big announcements tomorrow on Superstars with the final participants for Santana’s team and Savage’s team. Here tonight, Jimmy Hart is with Bret but not really serving as much help. The finish sees Jimmy Hart almost distracting the referee which leads to Bret questioning him about it before getting dropkicked into the turnbuckle and then rolled up for a 3-count. Bret is livid while Tito looks strong here tonight.

SNME REPORT:

MAIN EVENT

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

Gino Hernandez: I guess that time is ticking for you Hulk Hogan. You know that I have become even more dangerous… I have become even more treacherous. I have become the most dangerous opponent you have ever met. Understand that on SNME I am not coming out there to just win the title… I am coming out there to dog you… I am coming out there to humiliate you… I am coming out there to take everything you’ve got! My name is Gino Hernandez and for far too long have I been held down by the bureaucracy and the politics that keep a man like me out of the sights of a man like you. Hogan I am front and center and I am coming for the title and I am coming to end Hulkamania!

Hulk Hogan: I continue to hear the ticking and the tocking Gino Hernandez… but it is not my clock brother… it is the clock of Hulkamania and it is about to run out on you. I have studied the tapes, I have spent the time in the gym, and I have been praying to the big guy in the sky. I have seen it play out… I know what is going to happen… I am out to prove to the world that I can and will defeat any and all comers at the WWF Championship. This title is the prize of all prizes and the top in the world and only the best can get a hand on it. Gino Hernandez… I don’t have a doubt in my mind that you are a worthy challenger but brother you better know that when you step into that ring, you are stepping in with the strongest force in the world and WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN HULKAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU!

superstarslogo.png

Matches from: Phoenix, AZ – Veterans Memorial Auditorium

Dino Bravo defeated John Wallace

Don Muraco w/ Mr. Fuji defeated Mike Parker

Curt Hennig defeated Timothy Kent

King Kong Bundy w/ Bobby Heenan defeated Ron Wright - 5 Count included

Bobby Heenan: Haha… you see I had to do some moving and shaking… once again I was able to put up a fight and get the man I wanted and you see him right here. 500 pounds of King Kong Bundy… back and badder than ever! You see everyone is talking about this big SNME match with Gino Hernandez and Hulk Hogan… but Hogan… if by some chance in the world you find a way to win… look no further than this man right here… your time is coming Hogan and pretty soon… it is all coming to crash down on you!

MAIN EVENT

Demolition vs The Iron Sheik & Nikolai Volkoff w/ Freddie Blassie

-A really fun main event in terms of characters…. Workwise not so much. This is a good showcase for Demolition against a team of formidable competition. The finish sees Demolition use some miscommunication with Sheik and Nikolai before ramming them into one another and then hitting Sheik with a double clothesline for the 3-count! Before we cut the scene… the Fabulous Ones are showing walking down to the ring with the titles and attempting to be tough before Demolition gives chase and they run for the hills!

The Body Shop w/ Randy Savage & Tito Santana

-In this Body Shop, we see the Captains out there with their teams and respective managers. Savage is up with his picks…

Randy Savage: You see something Santana, when you want to defeat an enemy, you gather an army but you don’t only get troops you also have to gather intelligence. That is just something you don’t have. You have to know everything about your enemy and no one knows you any better than my next picks of GREG THE HAMMER VALENTINE & THE HONKY TONK MAN!

Tito Santana: Well for once Savage you are right. You can’t just put men into a fight and call yourself a team. Now, Greg Valentine and I know each other well and I respect that pick… but brother your team has no Hart! (Crowd starts to stir!) You see, every great army that has ever won a war had HART and brother we have got HART with Bret Hart and Jim the Anvil Neidhart… THE HART FOUNDATION!

-The crowd pops HUGE for this one as it has been building. Jimmy Hart goes nuts putting over how if the Harts show up next week at SNME then they will be fired from wrestling and they will pay the Ultimate PRICE! Bret and Anvil just look him down and then we see Andre step into the scene. This one is going to be big next week on SNME!

WWF Live

12/15
Los Angeles, CA – Sports Arena

MAIN EVENT

Hulk Hogan & Andre the Giant defeated Gino Hernandez & King Kong Bundy via DQ

Ted Dibiase w/ Big Bossman defeated Barry Windham in a 30-minute classic

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

The Fabulous Ones © defeated the Fantastics

Demolition defeated The Hart Foundation

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

LUMBERJACK MATCH

Tito Santana defeated Randy Savage © to win the IC Title… but the decision was reversed when Randy Savage hit a referee and a new referee came out to make the pinfall.

Harts on Tito's team is perfect. As was Jimmy's reaction, I wonder who he'll throw at them after this is all said and done. Fabs running away from Demo is a good teaser. I really like Gino as a Hogan opponent because he's way less cartoon-y than most of them. It has a different kind of gravitas then even somebody like Bundy can bring to it. Gino is the kind of opponent you wish Hogan would have had more often.

wcd0.jpg

Matches from: Poughkeepsie, NY – Mid- Hudson Civic Center

Curt Hennig defeated Ray Wallace

-Hennig continues to build up steam here in the WWF. He looks great and gets some love from the crowd. The Hennig Plex is the finish.

The Iron Sheik & Nikolai Volkoff w/ Freddie Blassie defeated Marty Robbins & Vince Neil

-A little dated for current WWF but Sheik and Volkoff pose a threat and put it all together to finish off their opponents tonight.

The Fantastics defeated Ray Gibbons & Riley Weeks

-A good run has the Fantastics trying to rebuild now. They are quick and look good here as they continue to climb up the mountain in the WWF.

Paul Roma defeated Robert Michels

-Roma out here by himself tonight. He looks good physically and has some tools to be successful in a good showing.

Manny Fernandez defeated Ken Stills

-Hercules Hernandez showed up out of nowhere with Mr. Fuji and attacked Manny Fernandez.

SNME REPORT:

MAIN EVENT

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

WWF Presents: Saturday Night’s Main Event V

12/21
Pittsburgh, PA – Civic Arena

Gino Hernandez: Oh baby I have got the champagne ready… the limousine set… and you know the ladies are waiting… waiting for the next WWF Champion… Gino Hernandez. Hulk Hogan… under the bright lights of NBC and SNME… you are going to go down in front of millions and millions of people and then they will rise and scream the name of Gino Hernandez… the NEW WWF CHAMPION!

Barry Windham: Rick Rude this scar about my eye is from you and the torture you have tried to put me through… but now you have one to match. Tonight on SNME, I may have to open it up and show the world just what you look like from the inside out!

Rick Rude: Promises promises Barry Windham. You talk a big game for a 2nd rate boy trying to live in his daddies shoes… know this Windham, tonight on SNME you are going to be in the ring with me… but wherever I go… the family is with me and yours is nowhere to be found!

Ax: Well I guess we finally get the chance that we’ve been waiting for. Those titles belong to the two of us and there is no one that could put us down for the 1...2….3!

Smash: That’s right… it was a fluke when it happened the first time and it will never happen again. Tonight we make sure of it and Fabulous Ones… we are going to DEMOLISH YOU… FABULOUSLY!

Jimmy Hart: You know tonight is a big night for the Hart Family… not only are the Fabulous Ones going to retain the Tag Titles and wipe the paint off those nasty Demolition… but when we get into that big 10-man tag we are going to show the world that the Hammer can put anyone down and that Honky has the ability to shake, rattle, and roll over everyone!

Tito Santana: Tonight I have amassed a team of some of the best talent from all over the WWF. I have got Andre the Giant, I have got Billy Jack Haynes, and I have got the Hart Foundation. Every man on this team is hungry… every man on this team has a goal… every man on this team is looking for a fight and Randy Savage we are coming for you!

Randy Savage: Freak out… freak out… it may be the holiday season but Tito Santana you are getting nothing but coal… dig it! You see I can match you with the size with the One Man Gang… I have got you with the power with the Magnificent One, Don Muraco, and when it comes to the Hart Foundation… the power lies right here with Jimmy Hart, Greg Valentine, and the Honky Tonk Man. Tonight we five strive to survive and it will be at your cost Tito Santana. You will lead your men… straight to a loss!

Hulk Hogan: Tonight is the night… they had to bring in the extra power for NBC to handle Hulkamania and what I am going to unleash on Gino Hernandez. You have talked all the way to the bank but you won’t be able to cash the check because Hulk Hogan is the manager and tongiht I am going to bankrupt you!

175px-SaturdayNightsMainEvent.jpg

Vince: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Pittsburgh and welcome to Saturday Night’s Main Event… Jesse Ventura we have got four big matches tonight… two title matches...the grudge match with Rick Rude and Barry Windham and of course… the big ten man elimination match!

Jesse: I have got to tell you McMahon I am in a festive mood and this card has got me excited. We could see a new WWF Champion here tonight and then… we could see the end of Tito Santana with the King’s Court takes him out in the 10-man!

Vince: Who is the King’s Court?

Jesse: That’s Randy Savage’s team of course… he is the King of the WWF!

Vince: Did you think of a team name for Tito’s Team?

Jesse: How about the future unemployed and disabled… that’s what’s going to happen here tonight… trust me McMahon!

Vince: Please Jesse… right now we can see Gino Hernandez coming down to the ring with Bobby Heenan… let’s go back to Mean Gene who is standing by with the WWF Champion Hulk Hogan!

12865769940d35fb4763442a66bc59bb--wrestl

Mean Gene: Welcome in here WWF Champion Hulk Hogan. Tonight you face a challenger unlike any other in Gino Hernandez. This is a man of cunning… a man of charisma… a man who will stop at nothing to win!

Hulk Hogan: Well you know something Mean Gene… when it comes down to it tonight… you have to look at the tale of the tape! For all the positives that Gino Hernandez has… he can’t match up with the 24 inch pythons… he can’t match up with the power of the thousands of Hulkamaniacs out there in the crowd and the millions around the world… and he can’t match up with the heart of Hulkamania!

{Out of nowhere… Ted Dibiase walks into the scene with the Big Bossman}

Mean Gene: Wait just a moment… Ted Dibiase… what in the world…

Ted Dibiase: Listen up little man… and you listen to me too Hogan… just because you have a match tonight… don’t think I haven’t lost track of what I am here to do. I have paid good money to be in the spot I am in… and tonight… it may just be Gino Hernandez who cashes in… you see I have got money tied up in that title and one way or another Hogan… it is going to come to me! HAHAHA

{Hogan tries to get after Dibase but Bossman stops him as officials and agents come in. This one could blow up before we even get to the match!}

*COMMERCIAL*

-Vince and Jesse are pumping this up in a huge way. They wonder just what role Dibiase will play in this match tonight in his quest for Hogan’s WWF title! They talk about how Gino may just be the man who can dethrone Hogan with all of the outside issues going on.

WWF CHAMPIONSHIP

-A truly special contest with Gino Hernandez really proving why he belongs at the top and how great he is at getting big time heat against the number one babyface in the world. Heenan is a great foil outside the ring as Vince and Jesse put over all the intangibles with this contest. The best part is that Hogan and Hernandez get about 15-minutes to tell their story. The first part of the contest involves Hernandez playing cat and mouse and when Hogan does get him, the crowd pops. We see some good flash from Hogan as Hernandez bounces all over the ring. Hernandez is able to turn the tide thanks to Heenan grabbing Hogan’s leg which allows Gino a chance to chop the knee and begin to work it over. Gino gets some big time heat and Hogan is selling big time as he acts as though his knee may be dislocated. Hogan is able to turn the tide for a moment when he backdrops Gino over the top rope to the floor. Hogan is holding his knee but he looks out to the entryway… here comes Ted Dibiase!!!

*COMMERCIAL*

-We are back from commercial and Gino Hernandez is back in control of the contest and he continues to work over the knee. Outside the ring, Heenan and Dibiase are talking to one another. Bossman is circling the ring and Hogan has to be aware of what’s going on. Vince is going nuts saying that Dibiase can’t be out there while Jesse says he is just watching! The match continues with Hernandez looking to go for the figure four but Hogan shakes it over and even turns it over… Gino breaks and then Hogan gets into his series with the rights and then the big boot. Hogan hits the ropes but Bossman pulls the leg! Bossman turns and Hogan goes out of the ring and hammers him with a couple of rights! Dibiase then comes to hit him from behind but Hogan turns and nails him. Heenan then comes to hit him and then runs as Hogan comes back in the ring. Gino waits in the weeds and then chips the knee again! He goes for another figure four but Hogan rolls through for the 1..2….3! Hogan is the winner but this one isn’t done! Heenan is in the ring and Hogan grabs him… he backs him into the corner and then out of the entryway runs King Kong Bundy!!! Bundy gets in the ring and Hogan turns to look at him… Gino AGAIN comes and clips the knee! This time Dibiase runs in with Bossman and they are putting the boots to Hogan! They put him in the corner and then here comes Bundy with two big AVALANCHE SPLASHES! Then we see them put Hogan down in the middle of the ring and here comes a couple of big splashes from Bundy! The issue finishes with Dibiase handing a check to Heenan and he is smiling from ear to ear! Vince and Jesse are putting this over as this is getting out of hand!

*COMMERCIAL*

-We’re back from commercial and Mean Gene is with doctors in the back and they are pushing the fact that Hogan is seriously hurt and was coughing up blood. We then cut to the ring for our next contest...

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

-The show continues to roll with Vince and Jesse putting over the happenings of Hogan’s “injury” so far but we have got a bonafide main event right now with the tag titles on the line. This one goes about 12-minutes and really shows where both teams are at. Demolition has all of the power and strength of a team that is unmatched in those areas… but they are missing something… that is the something that the Fabs have. They have got the speed and technique to keep Demolition on their heels and Jimmy Hart just adds everything outside of the ring. The match plays out in a pretty exciting fashion as we move towards the finish. We see Ax pick up Lane high above his head and then Kiern with a dropkick right to Ax’s face and Lane comes crashing down for a two count. This leads to Ax falling back into the ropes and then Jimmy nails him in the back with the megaphone which causes him to fall forward to Lane who kicks him in the face with a crescent kick and Ax goes crashing out of the ring to the floor. Smash is getting held up by Kiern as the referee counts to 10 and we see the Fabulous Ones retain the titles! Jesse and Vince can’t put this over enough as they hype that we will hear from Gene Okerlund when we come back!

*COMMERCIAL*

-SNME is back and Gene Okerlund is stepping into the ambulance with Hulk Hogan… he says that we will have an update later on in the broadcast. Gorilla Monsoon is shown jumping into the ambulance as well.

Barry Windham vs Rick Rude w/ Bobby Heenan

-We see some BIG TIME HEAT for Heenan right now… so much so that security is there as he is getting pelted by this Pittsburgh crowd. Midway through the contest Heenan has to go to the back as fans are going nuts at him! The match itself is more of an appetizer of what will go down next week in MSG with no disqualifications. Tonight Rude seems to be lost without Heenan but does some good work inside the ring. He has got some heat and works over Barry but Windham comes back with a passion and the crowd is going wild for him. Rude is able to gain control and then he goes for the Rude Awakening but Windham counters… goes behind… and BULLDOGS RUDE! He smashes Rude’s face on the mat and busts his nose as it is a gusher! Rude runs at him with a wild clothesline and Windham ducks and then a backslide for the 1...2….3!!! Windham wins it but something has to be said about the lack of Heenan outside the ring… we will hear from Heenan when we come back!

*COMMERCIAL*

1db01cffa18355d642d4b2d757136912.jpg

Jesse: I am here right now with Bobby Heenan and King Kong Bundy. Bundy makes his return just a couple of weeks ago… tonight you get Gino Hernandez a shot at the WWF Championship but it all seems as though it was part of the plan Bobby Heenan!

Heenan: You hit the nail right on the head there Jesse… it was all part of the plan. The money I have been making in 1985 is going to make 1986 the greatest year in the history of the Heenan Family! I am talking top to bottom, we are going to do whatever it takes and put anyone down who gets in our way! You see Ted Dibiase has put me in charge of softening you up Hogan… and the checks keep coming…

Jesse: And what does this mean for Rick Rude & Gino Hernandez?

Heenan: Oh trust me I have got plans for both of them. Windham may have won the battle tonight but the war is far, far from over. Remember Windham, when it comes to No Disqualifications… that means anything can happen...and when it comes to Gino… his path is paved in gold and Randy Savage… I respect you as a champion… but know that the title you wear is one that Gino Hernandez wants and I am obliged to get it to him.Whether it is the title around your waist… the crown on your head… or the lady on your arm… Randy Savage… consider Gino Hernandez putting you on notice!

Jesse: Sounds like a plan has come together and now all the pieces will be put into place… Randy Savage has a new challenger on his heels and in front of him is one of the biggest matches in the history of Saturday Night’s Main Event… let’s go to the right Jack McMahon!

10-MAN ELIMINATION

Tito Santana, Andre the Giant, Billy Jack Haynes, & The Hart Foundation versus Randy Savage, One Man Gang, Greg Valentine, Honky Tonk Man, & Don Muraco w/ Elizabeth, Mr. Fuji, & Jimmy Hart

-Lots of managers outside here for the heels, but Elizabeth just stays in her own spot. This one gets a good 24-minutes with everyone getting involved but the true highlight is Greg Valentine’s face when Bret Hart just CLOCKS him. Don Muraco gets a chance to show off some skills here and he does look to be in good shape. He has the maniacal Mr. Fuji out here with him which is always dangerous. The big moment happens when Andre the Giant gets involved and we see him and Savage go through a little series which is fun to see but then it is him and the One Man Gang and Andre shines against the big man. Here is how the eliminations went down…

-Honky Tonk Man was eliminated by Andre the Giant following a headbutt.

-Bret Hart & Greg Valentine were both disqualified for fighting outside of the ring… leading to...

-Jim Neidhart getting pinned after Don Muraco hit him in the back with a flying knee.

-Billy Jack Haynes getting pinned by the Macho Man following a distraction from Muraco.

-Don Muraco gets pinned following a flying forearm from Tito Santana.

-Andre the Giant gets counted out when battling the One Man Gang and then the Big Bossman (who came down to join the fun) outside the ring. Andre and Bossman fought to the back

-The One Man Gang was counted out after Tito hit him with a flying forearm sending him out of the ring to the floor

-Randy Savage rolled up Tito Santana for the victory with a handful of tights!

-Savage and Elizabeth celebrated until Tito nailed Savage with the flying Forearm and knocked him out of the ring to the floor. Jesse and Vince put the match over in a huge way and talk about the Hulk Hogan situation and an update coming up when we come back!

*COMMERCIAL*

-SNME is back with Jesse and Vince sending it to Mean Gene who is standing outside an operating room… Gorilla Monsoon walks out and they discuss that Hulk Hogan had at least 3 broken ribs thanks to King Kong Bundy and those “goons.” Gorilla also says he may have punctured a lung but they were looking into it. Gorilla is going to call Jack Tunney right now to give him an update while we cut back to Jesse and Vince who put this over. Jesse says that this is the end of Hulkamania as we know it and that Dibiase should be given the title! Vince can’t believe what he’s saying and hopes to have more updates on Hulk Hogan coming up tomorrow on Superstars!!

x240-cD0.jpg

WWF Presents: All-American Wrestling

Mean Gene Okerlund & Pat Patterson
Curt Hennig defeated Igor Strife

SD Jones defeated George North

The Sheepherders defeated The Knox Brothers

Dino Bravo defeated Lance Wright

Bull Ganter w/ Superstar Graham defeated Johnny Willis

superstarslogo.png

Matches from: Poughkeepsie, NY – Mid- Hudson Civic Center

-Vince and Jesse put over SNME in a big way and then talk about Hulk Hogan. They put over the injuries and talk about how they will have an update next week on his condition but he is slated to team with Andre to take on Ted Dibiase and the One Man Gang on Monday night, January 30th in the Garden! We will see if the match takes place and just what will happen!

Manny Fernandez defeated Ken Stills

-Hercules Hernandez showed up out of nowhere with Mr. Fuji and attacked Manny Fernandez.

The Mercenaries w/ Mr. Fuji defeated Robert Riggins & Barry Horowitz

-Lots of follow up from Fuji on bringing in Muraco, Hercules, & The Mercenaries

King Kong Bundy w/ Bobby Heenan defeated Mike Jacobs

-Heenan puts over the “breaking” of Hogan’s ribs and says the payoff from Dibiase was well worth it!

Paul Roma & Jim Powers defeated Los Conquistadors

-Roma & Powers continue to build steam… they need something to get them over the hump!

Brutus Beefcake vs Ted Dibiase w/ Big Bossman

-A fun showing of all parties involved. This is a major showcase for Dibiase who is building up to be the man to take the title from the Hulkster. He put out the hit to break his ribs last night at SNME… he defeats Beefcake here when Bossman gets involved. Next Monday night Dibiase teams with the Gang to take on Hogan and Andre… what could happen there?