Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 4th - 11th December 2017

FMKK

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(in a 25-minute match).

Let it never saw the light of day. Please.

Apparently it was the wwe big match formula and jinder was put over because he got to kick out of 3 pedigrees while hhh kicked out of one of jinders finishes at least that is what someone on Reddit thought the idea behind that was.

Also post match there are photos of jinder shaking hands with hhh and bowing to him like he is the conqueror. It is all very Triple H

https://imgur.com/a/P5rwp

I was there live. He kicked out of one pedigree. Jinder never hit his finisher. Triple H beat him despite interfenece from the Singh brothers. It was a jumbled mess in a way because both took turns playing heel, and it confused the crowd a bit, esp because for many of them it was their first live event. By the end they were randomly cheering spots. The pop for the entrance was massive but the heat died out a bit in the match. Unlike the Shield match, where the Shield got such a tremendous pop Roman could not stop smiling, and the crowd was extremely hot throughout the match. You could tell easily that the participants were really pleased about the crowd reaction to their match.

He was put over by Hunter cutting a promo after the match saying Jinder has earned his respect and India is in good hands because Jinder is great no matter what the haters say. He followed that by dancing with Jinder and the Singh brothers before pedigreeing one of them and leaving. Jinder closed the show by cutting a promo thanking us.

(in a 25-minute match).

Let it never saw the light of day. Please.

Apparently it was the wwe big match formula and jinder was put over because he got to kick out of 3 pedigrees while hhh kicked out of one of jinders finishes at least that is what someone on Reddit thought the idea behind that was.

Also post match there are photos of jinder shaking hands with hhh and bowing to him like he is the conqueror. It is all very Triple H

https://imgur.com/a/P5rwp

I was there live. He kicked out of one pedigree. Jinder never hit his finisher. Triple H beat him despite interfenece from the Singh brothers. It was a jumbled mess in a way because both took turns playing heel, and it confused the crowd a bit, esp because for many of them it was their first live event. By the end they were randomly cheering spots. The pop for the entrance was massive but the heat died out a bit in the match. Unlike the Shield match, where the Shield got such a tremendous pop Roman could not stop smiling, and the crowd was extremely hot throughout the match. You could tell easily that the participants were really pleased about the crowd reaction to their match.

He was put over by Hunter cutting a promo after the match saying Jinder has earned his respect and India is in good hands because Jinder is great no matter what the haters say. He followed that by dancing with Jinder and the Singh brothers before pedigreeing one of them and leaving. Jinder closed the show by cutting a promo thanking us.

Colour me corrected, thanks for the information.

Rich swan may not be in wwe any longer now if this is upheld: http://www.mugshotsgainesville.com/Details.aspx?BookingID=ASO17JBN008034

The second charge here while called kidnapping in the title can also refer to keeping someone in a house by force and is regularly used as a charge against domestic abusers.

I don't care who wins the Bray vs Matt singles feud, but if it leads to the Wyatts vs Hardys at some remote location preferably for WM (think Goldust vs Piper), I'm all in. Just make it better than the House of Horrors match with Orton.

Just let the Hardys have creative control and it'll be great.

We hardly knew ye.

Is there a PPV before Royal Rumble ? What's up next ? I've been totally out of the loop lately.

(8888 posts ? damn...)

Clash of champions, roadblock? We had those last year and I don't think they have happened yet this year

FastLane in March, I believe.

Elimination Chamber in February? I didn't check, though, so I could be off on that one.

Trips beating Jinder in India is so blah. It just seems so pointless. Why give the crowd what they wanted? Ohhh well. It doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, just an annoyance.

I am pretty excited about Woken Matt Hardy, but I think there is a legit chance this is what crushes Bray. I know I know, there are mixed feelings about Bray, but he has more or less stayed relevant in the WWE universe because he hasn't been really upstaged in terms of crazy cryptic promos and being an over the top character. I always felt like has been able to lose because he is such a unique part of the world in which they operate. They can always reset him and run with it. Woken Matt Hardy will very likely upstage him. He will out-Bray Bray and turn him into the second tier crazy person. That strikes me as something that could actually hurt Bray in the eyes of the general audience, make him less interesting.

Rich swan may not be in wwe any longer now if this is upheld: http://www.mugshotsgainesville.com/Details.aspx?BookingID=ASO17JBN008034

The second charge here while called kidnapping in the title can also refer to keeping someone in a house by force and is regularly used as a charge against domestic abusers.

Here's the arrest report: https://twitter.com/GainesvillePD/status/939852538026872839/photo/1

Not a good look when your statement to the police is contradicted by two eyewitnesses. Also, the fact that she was willing to jump out of a moving car to get away from him leads me to believe that this wasn't the first incident.

Here's the arrest report: https://twitter.com/GainesvillePD/status/939852538026872839/photo/1

Not a good look when your statement to the police is contradicted by two eyewitnesses. Also, the fact that she was willing to jump out of a moving car to get away from him leads me to believe that this wasn't the first incident.

"The Vic stated they were afraid of the Def as he has a temper sometimes." Is a very sinister line.

Its just a house show.

In fucking INDIA ! That's why the WWE Universe suffered through this entire godawful Jinder Mahal main event push for months ! Awful matches, awful PPV main events, racist angles and whatnot. Because the fucking Indian Markettm. And in the end, Triple H beats the guy in Delhi ? Bwahahahahah !

Yeah this pretty much sums it up. While awful is a little harsh, it wasn't exactly one of the great title reigns of the modern era. And at the end of it, HHH goes over.

HHH in the last few years was been really weird. Either he'll selflessly put someone over (Bryan, Shield, Reigns, Rollins) or he'll insert himself and win in situations where it's counterproductive or self-serving (derailing Lesnar, Sting, Survivor Series 17, this).

I'm definitely not criticizing the WWE because they made the right call, but one has to wonder how this would've played out had it been John Cena or Seth Rollins or a member of New Day, etc. Swann was expendable before the arrest.

I couldn't figure out the timeline of Austin's domestic dispute and his quitting/firing from WWE in June 2002 - Did he quit before the incident? After? - but I'd imagine that if the Debra incident had happened when Austin was still happy with the company, the WWE would've kept him under contract despite the negative publicity. 2002 was a different time than 2017 and Steve Austin was obviously a much bigger star than Swann, but then again, without WCW around, its not like Austin was going to go be the star of some rival promotion, so, who knows, maybe they would've cut him lose.

Not to go too far off topic but I find it sadly hilarious that a pro wrestling company got this right with no public outcry while the NFL continues to fuck it up every single time.

It's pretty easy to impose a disciplinary policy when your employees are "independent contractors" and don't have a union, much less a collective bargaining agreement.

Not to go too far off topic but I find it sadly hilarious that a pro wrestling company got this right with no public outcry while the NFL continues to fuck it up every single time.

It's pretty easy to impose a disciplinary policy when your employees are "independent contractors" and don't have a union, much less a collective bargaining agreement.

Goodell can issue out any punishment he wants and the CBA essentially allows it. They also have a policy after the Ray Rice situation and they still don't follow it.

I'm definitely not criticizing the WWE because they made the right call, but one has to wonder how this would've played out had it been John Cena or Seth Rollins or a member of New Day, etc. Swann was expendable before the arrest.

I couldn't figure out the timeline of Austin's domestic dispute and his quitting/firing from WWE in June 2002 - Did he quit before the incident? After? - but I'd imagine that if the Debra incident had happened when Austin was still happy with the company, the WWE would've kept him under contract despite the negative publicity. 2002 was a different time than 2017 and Steve Austin was obviously a much bigger star than Swann, but then again, without WCW around, its not like Austin was going to go be the star of some rival promotion, so, who knows, maybe they would've cut him lose.

I could be wrong but I feel like that happened in some weird limbo time when he wasn't around.

Goodell can issue out any punishment he wants and the CBA essentially allows it. They also have a policy after the Ray Rice situation and they still don't follow it.

I wasn't aware he could issue an immediate, indefinite suspension upon a player being arrested. I'm not defending any particular action the NFL or WWE have taken, but it is apples and oranges.

I wasn't aware he could issue an immediate, indefinite suspension upon a player being arrested. I'm not defending any particular action the NFL or WWE have taken, but it is apples and oranges.

It would probably result in a lawsuit and the player would play a couple of games before eventually having to serve some sort of suspension. They can get you on conduct detrimental to the league for just about anything.

He quit before, yes. In fact, the Debra incident happened the same night the Confidential hit piece on Austin aired.