Isamu "Carpenter' Teranishi

Shiro Koshinaka

Mitsuharu Misawa

Hiro Hase (rookie)

Dos Caras

El Canek

Gran Hamada

Tenryu's Gang:

Genichiro Tenryu (World Heavyweight Champion)

Ashura Hara

Mighty Inoue

Animal Hamaguchi

Masa Fuchi

Toshiaki Kawada

Samson Fuyuki

Super Strong Machine

Strong Machine #2 (George "The Cobra" Takano with a new gimmick)

Strong Machine #3 (Shunji Takano with a new gimmick)

Choshu's Army:

Riki Choshu (Tag Champ)

Rusher Kimura (Tag Champ)

Umanosuke Ueda

Tatsutoshi Goto

Anoaro Atisanoe

Sivi Afi

Kensuke Sasaki (rookie)

Black Tiger (Rollerball Rocco)

Kuniaki Kobayashi

Phil Hickerson

Fujinami's Family

Tatsumi Fujinami (Japanese Champion)

Yoshiaki Fujiwara

Kengo Kimura

Shinya Hashimoto

Keiji Mutoh

Masa Chono

Keiji "Thunder" Yamada

Masakatsu "Flying" Funaki

Nobuhiko "Esperanza" Takada

Tiger Mask (Sayama) (Middleweight Champion)

The JWA factions are intended to be loose affiliations. Members of a particular faction can and occasionally will fight members of the same faction. Members of a particular faction can and occasionally will team with members of a different faction. In general, however, Members of a given faction will usually team up together, and fight against members of other factions.

JWA Office Staff:

President and Founder: Shohei Baba

Vice President: Motoko Baba

Managing Director: Hisashi Shinma

Head Booker: gordi

Head Trainer: Kotetsu Yamamoto

Referees: Joe Higuchi, Kyohei Wada, Red Shoes Unno, Verne Siebert

Ring Announcer: Hidekazu Tanaka

TV: Asahi TV World Pro Wrestling (ワールド・プロレスリング)

TV Commentary Team: Ichiro Furutachi, Takashi Yamada

So, Inoki and Maeda have left, there has been some re-shuffling of the factions, we've got four main titles at the moment, and we will be running a reduced and less ambitious schedule in 1986.

JWA Heavyweight Champion: Genichiro Tenryu

JWA Tag Team Champions: Power Rush (Riki Choshu and Rusher Kimura)

JWA Japanese Champion: Tatsumi Fujinami

JWA Middleweight Champion: Tiger Mask Sayama

We are going to run three big shows a month and for simplicity's sake they will be on the 4th, 14th, and 24th of each month. That will hopefully make it very easy to keep track of talent exchanges.

Four times a year (January, April, July, and October) we will run a major card on the 4th, followed by a tournament that plays out on the 14th and 24th or from the 14th through 24th.

In the remaining 8 months, the biggest cards will be the tour-ending shows, on the 24th. Tour-opening shows, on the 4th and generally in smaller cities, will feature title defenses against mid-card and somewhat lesser-known wrestlers, or title holders in multi-man tag matches. The show on the 14th will be a TV taping to build up to the big card on the 24th. The shows on the 14th may occasionally feature promos or vignettes but every other show will be match write-ups only.

It can be assumed that JWA runs house shows on other dates, but those will generally not be written up.

January: 4th - Tokyo Dome Show. 14th, 24th - Trios Tournament (Guests:Terry Gordy, from WCCW, whole tour. Ric Flair from MACW, 4th. Ricky Steamboat, Big John Nord, Leon White, Danny Spivey, Crusher Blackwell, and the High Flyers, from the AWA, 4th. Owen Hart, from WCCW, 4th. Stan Hansen, 4th. Mil Mascaras, 4th)

February: 4th - Tour Opener, 14th - TV Taping, 24th Big Tour-Ending Show (Guests Mick Foley and John Nord, from the AWA, 4th only, British Bullies, from AWA, 4th and 24th. The Fantastics, from Lutte, 14th and 24th. Ron Simmons, from the UWF via AWA, 14th. Stan Hansen, 24th. Mil Mascaras, 24th)

March: 4th - Tour Opener, 14th - TV Taping, 24th Big Tour-Ending Show (Guests Bruiser Brody and Abdullah the Butcher, 24th only. Patera, Blackwell, and Spivey, from AWA, 4th and 24th. Mick Foley and John Nord, from the AWA, 4th only, Ron Simmons, from the UWF via AWA, 14th. Bam Bam Bigelow, from WWC, 4th, 14th, and 24th).

April: 4th - Big Osaka Show. 14th, 24th Middleweight Tag Tournament, Young Lions Showcase (good time to send over rookies or juniors) (Guests: Bam Bam Bigelow, from WWC, 4th only. Hogan, Andre, OMG. and Bossman, from the WWF, 4th only. Middleweight Tag Tournament Guest Participants: Invader #2 & #3, from WWC. Young Lions Showcase Participants: Sting, from the WWF, Chris Benoit and Chris Candido, from Lutte. Hot Property (Billy Travis and Joe Savoldi), and Spike Huber, from MACW. Owen Hart from WWC, Pillman, Scorpio, Wellington, and Blackman, from the AWA,14th and 24th).

May: 4th - Tour Opener, 14th - TV Taping, 24th Big Tour-Ending Show (Guests: Rick Martel, NWA Champion, from Lutte, 24th only. Bam Bam Bigelow ,The Sheepherders, from WWC, 4th, 14th, and 24th. Hulk Hogan, from the WWF, 4th and 14th. Andre, OMG, and Bossman, from the WWF, whole tour, Death Sentence (Maxx Payne and Jeff Gaylord) from the AWA, whole tour).

June: 4th - Tour Opener, 14th - TV Taping, 24th Big Tour-Ending Show (Guests: Hogan, Andre, OMG. Bossman, Bulldogs, from the WWF, whole tour. Steiner Brothers, from MACW, whole tour).

July: 4th, 14th, 24th: JWA Faction Wars

August: 4th - Tour Opener, 14th - TV Taping, 24th Big Tour-Ending Show

September: 4th - Tour Opener, 14th - TV Taping, 24th Big Tour-Ending Show

October: 4th: Tokyo Sumo Hall Show. 14th through 24th: Singles Tournament

November: 4th - Tour Opener, 14th - TV Taping, 24th Big Tour-Ending Show

December: 4th - Tour Opener, 14th - TV Taping, 24th Big Tour-Ending Show

January 4th, 1987: Tokyo Dome Show

What JWA can do for you:

I gave up playing Madden Mobile (which I really enjoyed) to make time to get back into this project. I missed this too much. I enjoy how it lets me use my imagination and I enjoy working with the other promoters in this project.

If you've got guys you wanna send to Japan to get experience or guys you wanna send out of the territory to cool them off or whatever, I wanna make it happen. I'll do what I can to work with you and I'll always try to make everybody look good and strong over here even if they have to take a loss.

That being said, it's likely I wont' have as much time to do research (e.g. Last year I literally watched hours of footage in January and February to prepare to write up the NJPW Tag Tournament, and I enjoyed every minute of it... but I am a whole lot busier with work and family these days so I likely won't be able to do that again). Also when I am pressed by time I might have to do shorter match write-ups which may (at times) fail to do full justice to the guys you send over here. I am sorry, in advance... but I'll always do the best I can.

If you wanna use anyone on my roster, just ask. I am always going to be open to that, but I will generally need my big names (Tenryu, Jumbo, Sayama, Fujiwara, Choshu and so on) to be back in Japan for the biggest shows each month.

What you can do for JWA:

We'll always wanna have outside participation in our big cards: January, April, July, and October 4th and our tour-ending shows on the 24th of every other month. We'd like to have a few big names come over for our Tournament running October 14th through 24th, and for the big January 4th Dome Shows we wanna pull out all the stops.

I know it's short notice but if you wanna send someone over for the January 4th Dome Show this year, I'll make room for them and use them well :)

There are certain categories of guys that we will ALWAYS want to book:

Guys who were stars in Japan in the 1980s in "real life" So, guys like Hogan, Andre, Flair, Funk, Gordy, Williams, The Road Warriors, Adrian Adonis...

Big Hoss wrestlers who can work a Japanese style to go over a midcard guy or to lose a close one to Tenryu in the Main Event. Guys like Bigelow, Spivey, Blackwell, Nord, Kokina, Duggan, Reed, Sting, Haku, Barbarian, OMG, Bossman... we can never get enough of big gaijin monster in the JWA.

Technical Wizards. Guys like Martel, Steamboat, DiBiase, Henning... to match up with wrestlers like Fujinami and Fujiwara, and to help develop young guys like Hiro Hase and Masakatsu Funaki.

Talented young guys like Benoit and Owen... to match up on the under-card with our young guys like Yamada (the future Liger), Mutoh, and Misawa.

Established Tag Teams like the Bulldogs, Harts, Rougeaus, Fantastics, Fabulous Ones, Brainbusters... to help develop our tag division.

Of course, I'll do my best with whoever you wanna send over, but I have found in the past that there are certain guys that it's harder to book in Japan because I very rarely use promos and all the emphasis is on in-ring action.

So, no offense to anyone, and the following absolutely includes some of my FAVOURITE wrestlers, but please understand that it can be harder for me to book guys whose main deal is that they have a very impressive look such as Lord Humongous or Ted Arcidi and guys whose appeal is based as much on their mic work and character as on their wrestling, like Micheal Hayes, Roddy Piper, or Honkey Tonk Man. Not that I don't love those guys or that I'll refuse to use them if it helps you out... just that it's harder to fit them into the JWA booking style.

Anyway, I am glad to be back and I look forward to working with you all. :D

I know you don't want to do a ton of research, but look at invader 3. His scaffold match vs. Chicky Starr, there are I think a couple of matches out there with Eric Embry. He's definitely a world class junior and I can spare him for juniors tournaments and the like. I'll also be using Owen for a while, won't need him for January 4th for sure.

I also want to say that Tenryu's gang looks incredible. Tenryu, a young Kawada, Fuchi, hara and Inoue all together is sooo awesome.

You're definitely gonna get some help in those categories every once in a while! It is GREAT to see you back! ;)

Thanks, brother. It's great to be back.

I know you don't want to do a ton of research, but look at invader 3. His scaffold match vs. Chicky Starr, there are I think a couple of matches out there with Eric Embry. He's definitely a world class junior and I can spare him for juniors tournaments and the like. I'll also be using Owen for a while, won't need him for January 4th for sure.

I also want to say that Tenryu's gang looks incredible. Tenryu, a young Kawada, Fuchi, hara and Inoue all together is sooo awesome.

Don't get me wrong: It's not that I don't want to do a ton of research, it's that I don't have as much time to devote to this project as I did last year. I love learning about wrestlers that are new to me. I'll definitely take a look at Invader #3. I mainly know him from that Infamous match vs Manny Fernandez that was on that old "bloodiest matches" VHS comp back in the tape-trading days.

"In real life" #3 did a full tour with All Japan in the summer of '86, mostly teaming with Super Medico or Hiro Saito on the mid-card.

It would be really helpful if more promoters could do what you have done here: Recommend a worker (Invader #3), some specific matches (the scaffold match with Chicky, some matches vs Eric Embry) and what I should be scouting for (world class junior). Embry's another guy I don't yet know much about.

Also: After you told me about how Kensuke was used in PR, I can't stop imagining him in, like, karate pants with a big red belt, doing exaggerated HI-YAAAAH poses after every chop. It's killing me. :lol:

Excited to see you back, I've always felt the Japan tours add a fun element to the game and I look forward to seeing how Terry Gordy fairs in January!

Love the set up. I'm really interested in this. The 4 Horsemen would love to cause some waves in Japan. Also I think Magnum TA could produce some good matches over there. MACW would love to help.

Looking forward to it!

Nah, he didn't wrestle any different. But both Hugo and Ricky Santana put him over on commentary as some martial arts master. Santana talks about how he has to make sure to stay away from the karate chops and kicks. I was cracking up at that shit.

That is pretty funny.

Obviously, you can definitely expect to see Rick Martel come defending the NWA World Heavyweight Championship in Japan in 1986. Same for the Rougeaus at some point.

And you cannot expect me NOT to send you King Tonga to wreak some havoc in the land of the Rising Sun :)

Oh hell yeah!

I'm pretty sure Tonga is like the Holy Grail of non-revered/heavily pushed guys of this time for the project. He's just way too good to not right the historical wrongs of the world.

Who do you think would win in a fight: King Tonga, Meng, or Haku? :lol:

JWA at the Tokyo Dome - January 4th, 1986

Main Event: JWA Champion Tenryu and Ric Flair vs Jumbo Tsuruta and Ricky Steamboat

JWA Japanese Championship Title Match: Tatsumi Fujnami (Champion) vs Yoshiaki Fujiwara

Stan Hansen, Terry Gordy, and Phil Hickerson vs Giant Baba, Yoshiaki Yatsu, and Big John Nord

JWA Tag Team Championship Match: Power Rush (Champions) vs The High Flyers

***BREAK***

JWA Middleweight Championship Match: Tiger Mask (Champion) vs Kuniaki Kobayashi

Crusher Jerry Blackwell, Baby Bull Leon White, and Big Danny Spivey vs The Machines

Footloose and Masa Fuchi vs Mitsuharu Misawa, Gran Hamada, and Hiro Hase

"Thunder" Yamada vs Owen Hart

***BREAK***

Mil Mascaras, Dos Caras, and El Canek vs Hashimoto, Mutoh, and Chono

Ashura Hara vs Anoaro Atisanoe

"Carpenter" Teranishi and "Samurai" Koshinaka vs The Mighty Animals

Black Tiger and Kensuke vs "Esperanza" Takada and Masakatsu Funaki

Ueda and Goto vs Burning Demons

Note; If you have sent me a wrestler for the 4th and I have foolishly left him off of this card, or if I have included someone that you haven't sent, or if you are unhappy with how I am booking your guy... please let me know here or on pm ASAP

Also, if you think any of this looks awesome, feel free to let me know, too.

JWA in the Tokyo Dome – January 4th 1986

Umanosuke Ueda and Tatsutoshi Goto vs Burning Demons

Ueda and Goto are classic dyed-blonde cheating heels. Burning Demons are two young boys out of the dojo (named Kenta and Akira) who are still a couple of years away from making their main roster debut. Working under masks, the young boys bumped and sold for the heel team. For their part, Ueda and Goto cheated up a storm, and this match actually managed to draw a little heat out of the Tokyo Dome crowd. Goto put Burning Demon Kenta down for the count with a High Angle Belly-to-Back Suplex.

Black Tiger and Kensuke vs Nobuhiko "Esperanza" Takada and Masakatsu Funaki

Black Tiger is Mark “Rollerball” Rocco, a classic heel from England. Kensuke is a dojo grad with an impressive build and a more impressive mullet, making his debut. Takada and Funaki are talented young shoot stylists, with Takada being the better striker and Funaki the better grappler. This match was a stiff, nasty slug-fest that started fast and didn’t slow down until Takada caught the rookie with a High Roundhouse Kick and Tagged in Funaki, who ended things with a Cross Armbreaker.

"Carpenter" Teranishi and "Samurai" Koshinaka vs The Mighty Animals

And here we shift away from hard-hitting action for a more entertaining bout, as the old school tag team of Mighty Inoue and Animal Hamaguchi try to figure out how to handle the butt-based offense of Shiro Koshinaka. Eventually, they used quick tags and teamwork to neutralize the Samurai, but then he made a quick tag and Tenranishi took over on offense. The Baba’s Corporation team managed to trap Hamaguchi in their corner, and after wearing him down a little, Koshinaka hit the Samurai Driver '84 to end a short and rather one-sided bout.

Ashura Hara vs Anoaro Atisanoe

And we are back to the stiff and nasty clubbering, as the former rugby star and the 330 pound Western Samoan just lay in the heavy shots from the opening bell. Atisanoe got an early advantage thanks to a series of distraction from his frequent tag partner, Sivi Afi. However, a classic “Malfunction at the Junction” spot allowed Hara to steal the momentum, and he took full advantage. In an impressive show of power, Hara lifted Atisanoe up onto his shoulders, and finished him with a somewhat ironic Samoan Drop.

Mil Mascaras, Dos Caras, and El Canek vs Hashimoto, Mutoh, and Chono

The first ten minutes of this match were El Canek and Dos Caras going back and forth with our young lions, giving Mutoh, Chono, and Hashimoto a brief chance to shine. The last five minutes were a typical Mil Mascaras ego fest… but the Dome crowd ate that stuff up and the Mexican superstar’s beautiful Flying Cross Body on Chono to end the match got the biggest pop of the night so far.

***BREAK***

"Thunder" Yamada vs Owen Hart

This is, maybe, my favourite joke to make when writing up JWA cards: I think these guys might put on a really good match together some day. Keiichi Yamada will one day be known as Jushin Liger. So: This is a young Liger, before he was given the gimmick, against a rookie Owen Hart. It’s an absolute sprint, with lots of flying around and back-and-forth action. This being the Dome, it didn’t get the reaction it deserved from the crowd, but I loved it.

Footloose and Masa Fuchi vs Mitsuharu Misawa, Gran Hamada, and Hiro Hase

I guess I could make the same joke again, as the majority of this match was Misawa and Kawada just knocking the snot out each other. There was also a fair bit of Masa Fuchi kicking and stretching the rookie, Hase. And, of course, it was the rookie who ate the loss, after a Double Spinning Heel Kick from Kawada and Fuyuki.

Crusher Jerry Blackwell, Big Leon White, and Big Danny Spivey vs The Machines

There were a few highlights in this one: Spivey doing his fired-up, heeling, impersonation of Hulk Hogan in New Japan. Gigantic rookie Leon White both bouncing around the ring for the Machines and tossing them around the ring. Crusher Blackwell’s surprisingly athletic offense and his huge bump over the top rope onto his team-mates at ringside. That last one set up a crowd-pleasing count-out victory for the masked Japanese team.

JWA Middleweight Championship Match: Tiger Mask (Champion) vs Kuniaki Kobayashi

tZptpGN.jpg

These guys had some classic matches and a great rivalry in New Japan in the early 1980s. Much like the Owen vs Liger match, this was a pure sprint, but with the added spice of extra hate and violence. The peak came when Kobayashi violently pulled Sayama off of the top rope by his mask, then started tearing and ripping at the mask while pausing every so often to kick the downed hero in the head and torso. Just as it seemed that Tiger Mask was finished, however, he caught Kobayashi’s leg, took him to the ground, and rolled into a Cross Face Chicken Wing hold that ended the match, saving his mask and his title.

***BREAK***

JWA Tag Team Championship Match: Power Rush (Champions) vs The High Flyers

Classic tag team action here. Gagne and Brunzell got a long shine segment to start, trapping Kimura in their corner and working over his arm with various holds and also Flying Knee Drops off the ropes after every tag. Eventually Kimura dodged a knee drop and made it back to his corner. Although Choshu is basically JWA’s top heel, he has a ton of fans and when the tag was made the Dome exploded. A fired-up Choshu got a near-fall on Brunzell after a Lariat and almost made Gagne tap to the Sharpshooter, but the high-flyers came back with a series of quick tags and Dropkicks. A dazed Choshu fought back to his corner and Rusher Kimura got his revenge with some nasty Headbutts and Bulldogs on the young American Team. Power Rush trapped Gagne in their corner and dealt out some serious punishment before Choshu sunk in the Sharpshooter once again, this time for the victory.

Stan Hansen, Terry Gordy, and Phil Hickerson vs Giant Baba, Yoshiaki Yatsu, and Big John Nord

Pure Big Hoss Clubbering. Yatsu and Nord took a ton of punishment and Nord in particular bumped big for all three of their opponents. Baba got to make some big saves and be on the receiving end of a couple of really hot tags. A Running Neckbreaker Drop on Hickerson got a very close near fall, but in the end it was Gordy pinning Yatsu after a Hansen-assisted Spike Piledriver. Baba had to hold Yatsu back from going after Gordy after the match.

JWA Japanese Championship Title Match: Tatsumi Fujnami (Champion) vs Yoshiaki Fujiwara with special guest referee Kengo Kimura

A complete contrast to the hate-filled previous match. The two talented stable-mates fought a respectful and scientific match that nonetheless saw both men dripping sweat and blood by the 15-minute mark. They kept going for 20 more punishing minutes, exchanging holds, counters, and precise strikes. Right at the 35 minute mark, Fujinami caught the grappling master in a Dragon Suplex to earn a very close victory and retain his title. Both men embraced in a show of respect after the match.

Main Event: JWA Champion Tenryu and Ric Flair vs Jumbo Tsuruta and Ricky Steamboat

KH4Uz7O.jpg

Genichiro Tenryu vs Jumbo Tsurua is arguably the greatest pro wrestling match-up of the 1980s. Why “arguably”? Well… because Flair vs Steamboat also exists. Both of those match-ups have produced consensus five-star classics. Jumbo and Flair have also faced off multiple times and at least a couple of their matches are comfortably in the four-star-plus range. Tenryu and Steamboat once faced off to determine who would hold the vacant NWA United National Title. It was a good-but-not-great match, notable mainly for being Tenryu vs Steamboat, but not reaching the heights it could have.

So, expectations were sky-high for this match. We started out slowly; with Steamboat facing Tenryu and Flair facing Jumbo, holding off as long as possible on giving the crowd what they really wanted. Almost 20 minutes in, Flair and Steamboat finally had a long run in the ring together, with Flair dominating until he went up to the top rope (will he ever learn??). After a hot tag, Jumbo beat on Flair for a few minutes until The Nature Boy was able to fight back to his corner and tag Tenryu . The Dome crowd erupted as JWA's top wrestlers faced off. From that point, the pace and action were relentless as the momentum kept shifting back and forth.

Flair and Tenryu eventually trapped Steamboat in the corner and dealt him a tremendous amount of punishment, leading to another hot tag to Jumbo. Enraged, Tsuruta charged full speed at Tenryu, who was slumped in the corner. Jumbo leapt up in the air to deliver a punishing knee strike, but Tenryu dodged the blow and Jumbo smashed his own knee into the corner and fell to the mat in agony. Tenryu picked Jumbo up off the mat and threw him back down with a vicious Power Bomb. He then tagged in Flair, who locked Jumbo up with a Figure Four. Tenryu intercepted Steamboat’s save attempt with a vicious Lariat, and Tsuruta was forced to tap out.

After the match, Tenryu went to shake The Nature Boy’s hand, but Flair, still angry over losing his title to Rick Martel, slapped Tenryu and told him he would come back to Japan, to take the JWA Title.

Some very big happenings in Japan. I'm sure Andre will make an appearance in the future when the times right... Not to mention a young Steiner brother team... The Stinger still has a travel visa... Looking to you being back.

Any and all of those guys are welcome over here any time.

Excited to have you back. I learn so much about wrestling from your writing. Looking forward to seeing what you have planned for us this time.

I'm excited to be back.

Oh man, I can't WAIT for Tenryu vs Flair!!!

Yeah, I am really looking forward to writing that one up.

Great show and the team of Footloose & Fuchi is just too damn good. Even in 85. Tenryu vs. Flair is one to look forward to for sure.

Interesting bit of trivia: As far as I can tell, Kawada & Fuyuki's first-ever victory as a team came in 1987, vs Haru Sonoda & ...

...Masanobu Fuchi!

Great show. As always I enjoyed the stories behind your matches. That was an all time great card and it was one of your first times back. This is going to be the perfect addition to the project.

Thanks, Kevin!

Awesome card!! Love the team of Gordy, Hansen, and Hickerson! Flair vs. Tenryu will be awesome!

I love that team too. With everyone being generous and helpful in sending talent over, it's possible to put together a lot of fun teams and match-ups.

Excellent well balanced card! Man, there was something for everybody on here. Great set up for Flair/Tenryu, cant wait for that match. It's fun seeing future stars in the beginning of their careers here.

Appreciate the kind words. I am hoping that almost every card will have at least some technical wrestling, fast-paced and exciting wrestling, purely entertaining wrestling, hard-hitting hoss battles, brawling, and a big King's Road Style Main Event. "Something for everybody" is absolutely one of my booking goals.

The tough thing with having young Misawa, young Kawada, young Hashimoto, Mutoh, Chono, Liger, Takada, Funaki, Hase. etc is resisting the temptation to push them "too much too soon" style. It's a challenge to try and book them realistically, but at the same time it's lots of fun to just have all of those names on one card.

JWA is pleased to announce the card for day 1 of the JWA Trios Tournament

January 14th, live on Asahi TV:

Trios Tournament Round 1 matches:

Baba, Jumbo, and Misawa vs Fujinami, Kengo Kimura, and Hashimoto

Tenryu, Hara, and Kawada vs Atisanoe, Afi, and Hickerson

Choshu, Rusher Kimura, and Kensuke vs The Machines

Fujiwara, Takada, and Funaki vs Dos Caras, El Canek, and Gran Hamada

Undercard matches:

JWA Middleweight Champion Tiger Mask vs Black Tiger

Trios Tournament Alternate Bout: Yatsu, Teranishi, and Koshinaka vs Gordy, Ueda, and Goto

Mighty Animals vs Mutoh and Yamada

Kobayashi vs Hase