Pro Wrestling Only

Royal Rumble 2018 Predictions

Gutenberger

Forgive me for asking, but how do you do the spoiler tag? There's one I'm surprised hasn't been mentioned yet.

You go to that third icon over on the top tool bar. It looks like a horizontal bar graph and when you hover it says "Special BBCode" Once you click that use the pulldown menu to select spoiler and type or copy/paste what you want into the box.

It took me entirely too long to figure that out when I was first trying.

Thanks!

Dolph is a pretty big favorite to win the Rumble.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgive me for asking, but how do you do the spoiler tag? There's one I'm surprised hasn't been mentioned yet.

You go to that third icon over on the top tool bar. It looks like a horizontal bar graph and when you hover it says "Special BBCode" Once you click that use the pulldown menu to select spoiler and type or copy/paste what you want into the box.

It took me entirely too long to figure that out when I was first trying.

Thanks!

Dolph is a pretty big favorite to win the Rumble.

EWW, no thanks

I sincerely hope that is a spike in odds is as FMKK said.

If Asuka gets dumped before 30 enters, we know whos winning anyway.

I do wonder if the whole reason Vince created a Womans 30 Rumble just so Stephanie can win the thing.

There is 0% chance she is in the Rumble, let alone winning it. Why would you wonder that at all?

I do wonder if the whole reason Vince created a Womans 30 Rumble just so Stephanie can win the thing.

There is 0% chance she is in the Rumble, let alone winning it. Why would you wonder that at all?

lucy-football.jpg

One of these people is Steph. One is Steven.

lucy-football.jpg

One of these people is Steph. One is Steven.

That is my favorite spoiler click ever.

I don't think Stephanie will be in it, but having her doing commentary almost guarantees she gets involved in some way, whether it's helping eliminate someone or being there at the end to set up an angle with the winner.

What about the 1997 Rumble? No one thought Jerry Lawler would be in it yet he commentated all night.

I really hope she doesn't get entered but you see commentators who get a entry number so it could happen.

I don't think Stephanie will be in it, but having her doing commentary almost guarantees she gets involved in some way, whether it's helping eliminate someone or being there at the end to set up an angle with the winner.

What about the 1997 Rumble? No one thought Jerry Lawler would be in it yet he commentated all night.

I really hope she doesn't get entered but you see commentators who get a entry number so it could happen.

The only scenario I can see that happening is if their end goal is Ronda Rousey and Steph at Wrestlemania. If Ronda really can't make the Rumble, they feel like the best way they can set it up is have Steph win, then Ronda shows up later to put her in her place for some reason.

The good (and bad) of the Rumble(s) is that past years have shown that just about anything is possible. Logic says you can rule out quite a bit of contrived scenarios, but there's a way to get almost anyone in if they're determined to do so, and plenty of ways to get to an unlikely winner.

Agreed. They've done a pretty good job the past few years of not telegraphing an obvious winner, Batista and Roman being the outliers. I don't think anyone thought Orton was winning last year (I don't remember who was "supposed" to win last year at all) and that was certainly a thing that happened. Sheamus is another modern winner that felt kind of random.

It's not like the old days where the winner was 99% guaranteed to be Austin or injury-comeback HHH.

The good (and bad) of the Rumble(s) is that past years have shown that just about anything is possible. Logic says you can rule out quite a bit of contrived scenarios, but there's a way to get almost anyone in if they're determined to do so, and plenty of ways to get to an unlikely winner.

Agreed. They've done a pretty good job the past few years of not telegraphing an obvious winner, Batista and Roman being the outliers. I don't think anyone thought Orton was winning last year (I don't remember who was "supposed" to win last year at all) and that was certainly a thing that happened. Sheamus is another modern winner that felt kind of random.

It's not like the old days where the winner was 99% guaranteed to be Austin or injury-comeback HHH.

Exactly. Even during that era they went wild one year and had Vince win. It certainly can end up predictable, but that's never a lock.