Pro Wrestling Only

[1992-06-16-WCW-Clash of the Champions XIX] Barry Windham & Dustin Rhodes vs Arn Anderson & Bobby Eaton

Superstar Sleeze

Barry Windham & Dustin Rhodes vs Arn Anderson & Bobby Eaton - WCW Clash of the Champions XIX

I am surprised this does not have a rep. This is glorious Southern-fried tag wrestling. Great shine with Windham catching Arn with a great right and then dropkicking off the top! Loved Eaton feeding Dustin's bionic elbows by bouncing off the ropes. Bobby Eaton was my MVP in this match. Eaton catches Windham with a blind kick to the head when he is running the ropes for the heat segment. That one is a shorty. Dustin comes in house of fire. So many damn good punches in this match. Dustin goes for the DDT but Arn hooks the ropes. Dustin is hurt. Eaton with that Sweet Home Alabama right hand. Dustin crashes and burns on his crossbody spot. Eaton gets two with a Bombs Away kneedrop. Windham comes in to save his young tag partner. Melee ensues. Arn nails a spinebuster off camera because this is WCW. I totally buy this as the finish even though I should know better. I mark out when Dustin kicks out. I mark out harder when Bobby Eaton misses Alabama Jam. RUNNING BULLDOG! 1-2-3! Super satisfying finish. God Bless The South! ****

• GSR changed the title to [1992-06-16-WCW-Clash of the Champions XIX] Barry Windham & Dustin Rhodes vs Arn Anderson & Bobby Eaton