Laughter7 vs. Shinsuke Nakamura & Tomohiro Ishii (NJPW World Tag League 12/02/12)

laughter7 chaos katsuyori shibata kazushi sakuraba shinsuke nakamura tomohiro ishii

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ShittyLittleBoots

• Members
  • 692 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 05:35 PM

Looking at the participants, I am not surprised to say that this match, did in fact RULE. Great stuff from start to finish - loved the beginning w/ Ishii & Shibata going at it - you could see they got SOMETHING in there with their chemistry. Nakamura & Shibata brawling outside the ring was fun, Nakamura & Sakuraba did some neat work on the mat, but goddamn, my favorite thing about the whole match was the exchanges between one Stone Pitbull & the one Gracie Hunter himself. Judging by what we got here, I think a singles meeting between them could've & most likely would've rocked my world - Sakuraba beating the crap out of Ishii, as Ishii sold that beautifully, was amazing, as was Ishii just bulldozing through Sakuraba w/ his amazing offense. Great match. ****

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: laughter7, chaos, katsuyori shibata, kazushi sakuraba, shinsuke nakamura, tomohiro ishii

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users