Pro Wrestling Only

[2000-10-22-Monterrey] El Hijo del Santo & Negro Casas & Tarzan Boy & Brazo de Plata vs Scorpio Jr & Bestia Salvaje & Rey Bucanero & Nicho el Millonairo

soup23

With Nicho possibly being the worst person in this performance wise at this point in 2000, no way this wouldn't be good. it certainly was they did all the high spot stuff you would expect from these guys with interesting pairings. Casas continues to be involved in a lot of multi man stuff this year but is just waiting for that big singles feud to catapult him into the big WOTY discussion. I liked the continuity of TB drifting towards being a heel from CMLL and Porky is always good for some comedy. A really solid and enjoyable match. ***1/4 (6.5)

• 4 months later...
  • GSR changed the title to [2000-10-22-Monterrey] El Hijo del Santo & Negro Casas & Tarzan Boy & Brazo de Plata vs Scorpio Jr & Bestia Salvaje & Rey Bucanero & Nicho el Millonairo
  • 3 months later...

This was pretty much a backdrop for the slow as molasses Tarzan Boy rudo turn. I'm still surprised they did it outside of CMLL. Is Nicho still independent here or is he with CMLL? I know he worked there in 2001. Pissed off porky is the best. Liked the headscissors spot where everyone it except for Porky who just splashes poor Rey Bucanero.