Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 29/1 - 4/2

Stiva

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd think Ronda has to be on TV tonight, though it's kinda up in the air as to how frequently she'll be appearing between now and Mania.

I don't know why they got Coach back. I find Booker T's gibberish commentary entertaining tbh so I'm a bit disappointed he's gone.

Man Stephanie's character is so much better as the chief brand officer semi-face. Her heel act is beyond stale imo. I hope she keeps up the neutral type role but you know she's going back full heel.

And Sasha already more comfortable on the mic acting heelish. That was a good confrontation with Asuka

WHAT IN THE JESUS FUCK.

MY JAW DROPPED AT SASHA'S DEATH AND I STILL CAN'T CLOSE MY MOUTH.

I was kidding about Sasha dying today and for a second I felt horrible that I'd somehow brought it on. What in the FUCKING FUCK. SHE IS DEAD.

That was fucking awesome though and FUCK THAT CROWD for not reacting to it. I hate Raw. A million billion Sasha/Asuka matches please.

This has been one hell of a Raw. Miz/Reigns was another unsurprisingly very good match, even with a weak finish.

Sasha/Asuka was pretty damn great even if that crowd didn't care until Sasha tried to die for our entertainment. A legit PPV quality match.

And we've still got Cena/Finn to come. By the way, Finn needs to go heel ASAP. He's going to be awesome when that happens.

Genuinely thought Sasha was going to die on that tope. Wild. Great to see her back to being awesome though. Her turning heel opens up so many programmes going forward, I just wish they could get back to what Smackdown managed to do about a year ago and have multiple women's programmes running.

Great show. Glad those weeks and weeks of pre-Rumble TV are over and hopefully the shows can get down to more of this kind of business now. Definitely too bad the crowd sucked but I couldn’t imagine going to 15 hours of WWE shows over a few days and staying hyper-interested in what I am watching.