Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestlemania Weekend 2018

Cap

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I’m probably going to have to try to stay up til 3 AM.

Yeah! Do it!

I am so pumped for mania weekend. My days of staying up to 3 are more or less behind me but I have a feeling once that show starts it isn't going to be hard.

Yeah! Do it!

I am so pumped for mania weekend. My days of staying up to 3 are more or less behind me but I have a feeling once that show starts it isn't going to be hard.

Yeah, we’ll be in the building anyway so what the hell. The card looks so fun. I’m so jacked right now that I am already losing sleep. Plus Mania itself figures to be pretty great to top it off.

Yeah! Do it!

Yeah, we’ll be in the building anyway so what the hell. The card looks so fun. I’m so jacked right now that I am already losing sleep. Plus Mania itself figures to be pretty great to top it off.

The entire weekend is bonkers. No matter what shows someone picks they are in for a treat. This is the best mania on paper probably ever and it still might ADD a Bryan return match, which is insane. The whole thing is going to a tornado of awesome.

Looks like Fite TV is going to air a bunch of the shows on Wrestlemania weekend for the people like me that can't make it.

Full rundown of the FITE LIVE TV schedule:

Thursday 4/5, 4:00pm EST
WWN Matt Riddle's Bloodsport

Thursday 4/5, 8:00pm EST
EVOLVE 102

Friday 4/6, 12:55am EST
Beyond Wrestling

Friday 4/6, 5:00pm EST
EVOLVE 103

Friday 4/6, 9:00pm EST
WWN Supershow

Saturday 4/7, 5:00pm EST
Shimmer (WWN)

Saturday 4/7, 7:30pm EST
RoH Supercard of Honor

Saturday 4/7, 9:00pm
Style Battle (WWN)

Sunday 4/8,12:55am
Kaiju Big Battel (WWN)

Full list is available at: https://www.fite.tv/vl/e/wrestlemania-weekend-2018/

• 2 weeks later...

The WWE UK title is still a thing ? Really ?

Brexit isn't finalized yet, so yes.

Not to get political...But given Brexit will lead to a lovely future of greater insularity for us in the UK from the rest of the world, having our own separate title which we can hold up as a symbol of our national identity (and erm newly won 'freedom') will be even more important... Davey Boy Smith did not become champion of all of Europe for this....

This week is going sooooooooooooooo ssssssllllllllllooooooooowwwwwwwwww!

My biggest decision at the moment is ROH or NXT? We have tickets to ROH right now and would have to sell them (or bite the costs) and get tickets to NXT if we switched, but I do think NXT is the stronger card.... decisions decisions!

This week is going sooooooooooooooo ssssssllllllllllooooooooowwwwwwwwww!

My biggest decision at the moment is ROH or NXT? We have tickets to ROH right now and would have to sell them (or bite the costs) and get tickets to NXT if we switched, but I do think NXT is the stronger card.... decisions decisions!

Man, they fucked wasted Ibushi on Adam Page? I would have killed to see Ibushi vs. Taylor.

I would have been really bummed to be missing NXT if it was a hot title match like Gargano or Strong or something but I don’t really care about Black very much. My buddy got first row for ROH when they went on sale, so that’s where we will be. I am definitely bummed to see Ibushi in that match, though. At least it isn’t Scurll, though.

NJPW sees something in Page, he's headlining some shows against Omega for them. I'm more bummed Tanahashi is being wasted on a meaningless tag match when the heel Briscoes killing people has been one of the more fun non Bullet Club related ROH stories.

I feel like I could have given a monkey a pack of cigarettes and the names on this show and it would have come up with a better card.

That's a bit much. I mean really who can know what the goings on are in putting together this card that might of led it to come out this way. Being the booker is a pretty thankless job most of the time so why dump on the guy and pretend absolutely anyone could've done a better job?