Pro Wrestling Only

[2018-01-30-WWE-Mixed Match Challenge] Alexa Blissa & Braun Strowman vs Becky Lynch & Sami Zayn

KawadaSmile

What a hoot. Not only we had delightful dynamics in-ring with Zayn being heelish towards the crowd and being a cunning coward against Braun, but also he was supportive of Becky sing "Happy Birthday" to her.

Lynch and Bliss wer much more comfortable here than in many of their matches, which is good, and Strowman is no stranger to Zayn.

Alexa and Braun are unbelievable. Their dynamic is great and it went into play in the finish.

The post-match is HYSTERICAL. What a fun match.

I really enjoyed Sami Zayn's work in this match as the cowardly heel. Trying to avoid getting tagged by hopping from one side of the post to the other was pretty fun. I liked seeing him leave the ring when he first tagged in to try to get away from Braun. It was a really interesting dynamic where Sami was the heel when the men were in the ring, but Alexa was the heel when the women were in the ring. It's also a bit weird seeing Braun be a scream monster who just wants to hurt people on Raw, and then seeming him act kind of goofy here on Mixed Match Challenge. I am starting to wonder now though if Braun and Alexa will win the whole tournament since their act so far seems to be the best one.

• GSR changed the title to [2018-01-30-WWE-Mixed Match Challenge] Alexa Blissa & Braun Strowman vs Becky Lynch & Sami Zayn