Photo

Alexa Blissa & Braun Strowman vs Becky Lynch & Sami Zayn (WWE Mixed Match Challenge 01/30)

WWE MMC

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 KawadaSmile

KawadaSmile
  • Members
  • 657 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 09:52 PM

What a hoot. Not only we had delightful dynamics in-ring with Zayn being heelish towards the crowd and being a cunning coward against Braun, but also he was supportive of Becky sing "Happy Birthday" to her.

Lynch and Bliss wer much more comfortable here than in many of their matches, which is good, and Strowman is no stranger to Zayn. 

Alexa and Braun are unbelievable. Their dynamic is great and it went into play in the finish.

The post-match is HYSTERICAL. What a fun match.

#2 Kronos

Kronos

Space Mountain

• Members
  • 1147 posts

Posted 31 January 2018 - 07:47 PM

Is the crowd breaking out into a Rusev Day chant the equivalent of doing the wave or chanting Boring

I love Alexa's heelish ways. But the ending was cutely awkward. It's a series of jokes that could have fit right into 1998. 

#3 TheDuke

TheDuke
  • Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 01 February 2018 - 10:04 PM

I really enjoyed Sami Zayn's work in this match as the cowardly heel. Trying to avoid getting tagged by hopping from one side of the post to the other was pretty fun. I liked seeing him leave the ring when he first tagged in to try to get away from Braun. It was a really interesting dynamic where Sami was the heel when the men were in the ring, but Alexa was the heel when the women were in the ring. It's also a bit weird seeing Braun be a scream monster who just wants to hurt people on Raw, and then seeming him act kind of goofy here on Mixed Match Challenge. I am starting to wonder now though if Braun and Alexa will win the whole tournament since their act so far seems to be the best one.

#4 Zoo Enthusiast

Zoo Enthusiast
  • Members
  • 1491 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 09:37 AM

Hoot of the year so far.

#5 With Coil

With Coil
  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 February 2018 - 01:43 PM

I really, really hope Braun and Alexa continue to be associated after this challenge.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users