Pro Wrestling Only

Heyman to manage Rousey?

iamthedoctor

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heyman is so stale next to Brock that I don't think this is a good idea. As a creative advocate for her to talk them out of doing something stupid, that's a different story. This is where wrestling suffers for Vince not liking managers. A fresh face that's younger and can cut great promos would be a better fit.

Part of me wonders if they should repackage Graves and put him in that role, just thinking outside the box. Arn Anderson would also be awesome if they wouldn't script him.

I think Heyman did a great job protecting Braun and Joe in their losses to Brock. Expressing emotions Brock won't or can't.

The WWE women's roster so far is doing a better job at callouts than 75% of the UFC roster when asked who they want to fight next.

Well the womens Rumble was far better than the mens.

I dont know why I just felt far too much delaying and stalling.

The women's rumble was terrible. Half of them did not know how how to go over the top rope.

The WWE women's roster so far is doing a better job at callouts than 75% of the UFC roster when asked who they want to fight next.

Well the womens Rumble was far better than the mens.

I dont know why I just felt far too much delaying and stalling.

The women's rumble was terrible. Half of them did not know how how to go over the top rope.

The initial lockup between Becky/Sasha looks very amateurish but apart from that once it got going it was fantastic!

The mens had too many stalls, I didnt care for Ellias wasting time with his guitar or Corbin laying 3 people out.