Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 05/02 - 11/02

KawadaSmile

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also shouldn't Alexa be mad at Steph since she's the one that made the match?... not Kurt.

She was working a sexist angle, which works better against a man than against the female Glorious Benevolent Feminist Mother of the Women's Revolution.

If Sasha and Bayley have a match on the fucking pre show I'm gonna go postal. They were supposed to main event this fucking thing. Fuck WWE.

Also shouldn't Alexa be mad at Steph since she's the one that made the match?... not Kurt.

She was working a sexist angle, which works better against a man than against the female Glorious Benevolent Feminist Mother of the Women's Revolution.

If Sasha and Bayley have a match on the fucking pre show I'm gonna go postal. They were supposed to main event this fucking thing. Fuck WWE.

c78a54feaa096ebdfda6502a789629c7bc056918

Oh yeah of course but Kurt mentioned earlier in the promo that Steph made the match and then Lex said he made the match. It was weird but I know what they were going for

Multi-woman tag.

Oh yeah of course but Kurt mentioned earlier in the promo that Steph made the match and then Lex said he made the match. It was weird but I know what they were going for

I think there's a point where, she's the heel and she's full of shit just a little bit.

Thanks Matt.

Someone explain this to me. Asuka has now already defeated the entire woman's roster on Raw. She's getting the belt. But this isn't some Goldberg in 98 thing where he faces Jerry Flynn while the other feuds continue, this will literally be all the women's division is. What's the point? Shouldn't every other woman just want to move to Smackdown at some point to at least have something to do while her and Rousey feud? All this "women's revolution" and the entire division is being steamrolled for one star and a celebrity UFC fighter. I just don't get WWE.

Five second idea.

Alexa wins Chamber.

Alexa interferes in Asuka vs Jax to cost Asuka the match and the Streak, because she thinks Nia is her insurance policy in the match vs the unstoppable Asuka.

In the build Asuka is out for blood for losing her streak and Alexa hides behind Nia. They tease Nia wanting the belt for herself.

Three way at Mania. They do the thing where Nia finally stands up to Alexa to a big pop, but Alexa escapes with the title by hitting Nia with a chair or some shit and pinning her.

With Nia out, Asuka gets her singles match with Alexa at Backlash, where she finally kills and eats this bitch and wins the title.

After that, Asuka moves on whoever, and Nia makes her return to kill Alexa.

Asuka's awesome, and already had some fun squash matches against enhancement talent since she's been on the roster too.

Totally believe that Asuka shouldn't lose in 2018, they are building up something special with Asuka and have been doing a good job of presenting her as someone special. Too soon for Asuka to lose on the main roster at this point, she's only been on national TV for a few months at this point. Most people seeing RAW haven't seen her run in NXT.

Asuka vs Sasha Banks last week was great, but was still presented in a way where they will meet again down the line, and it'll be bigger and even better. Then looking further ahead we got eventual showdowns with Charlotte and Ronda Rousey, rematches with Ember Moon (crowd went wild when they had a showdown at the Rumble) and Bayley, and eventually Kairi Sane, Shayna Baszler, and Bianca Belair.

Dedicating a year to Asuka being undefeated on the main roster shouldn't be difficult to book, and the moment she loses (hopefully at a WrestleMania or SummerSlam) should be an all-time great moment in WWE history.

Jesus, they really can't win. They're pushing Asuka real hard but that's bad because it puts her above the other women, but they'll just screw It up and have her lose.

She's not losing til at least Summerslam and pushing someone as a star above all the others is actually a good thing.