• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Superstar Sleeze

Superstar Sleeze
  • Members
  • 3377 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:44 AM

Shinya Hashimoto vs Randy Thurton - NJPW 5/31/91 Different Style Fight

Shinya Hashimoto path to redemption begins here. He has not wrestled since being KO's by the Finnish bruiser, Tony Halme back in February. I think it was smart to have his first match back be against a new opponent in a Different Style Fight. He gets to regain some credibility en route to beating Halme later in the year. Thurton is a black American kickboxer. I'm surprised he didn't go places. Tall, good looking, in good shape and good presence.

Clocking in at ~5 minutes great spring. Tons of energy. Thurton threw some good kicks and wailed on Hashimoto with punches. He bloodied him pretty good. Hashimoto was smart going for takedowns which Thurton evaded. Hashimoto bloodied found a weakness at the end of the first. I love Mutoh as Hashimoto corner man. Hashimoto spits his mouth guard at Thurton at the beginning of the second and it's on! Hashimoto in the flurry pops Thurton good with an elbow. Floors him. Best rainbow spinning heel kick, wipes him out. Head drop duplex and cross arm breaker. Hashimoto is back, bitches! He is coming for you, Tony Halme! ***1/2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users