Pro Wrestling Only

WWE Elimination Chamber 2018

sek69

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great idea! Take a wrestler with great potential and talent, whom the company is obviously 100 per cent behind, then set them up in opposition to the company in an anti-authoritarian role. That always works. It did wonders for John Cena and Roman Reigns and in no way torpedoed their chances of truly getting over as baby-faces with the entire crowd.

I know he isn't winning, but any result of this that isn't Braun winning will just make me annoyed.

I hear you.

I'm reminding myself that the booking at Royal Rumble and since then has been really good. I can't let Roman winning here spoil that for me.

Wait we think that Angle will replace the Rock?

It was a rumored possibility. I got the sense Rollins was heated up for that purpose in the gauntlet on Raw, but we probably won't find out until tomorrow or next week. Angle's role could very well be limited to facilitating the match rather than participating.

I gotta believe If they let him work SS and TLC they won't leave him off Mania in a match. I'd rather him and Hunter in the same match rather than have to watch to separate matches featuring one of the two.

Can't believe Elias didn't take his stool and the guitar into the pod with him. It would have been awesome if he played the guitar and sang throughout the match until it was his turn to enter.

I think if he put the stool and guitar in the pod he would have to play it like a harp it would be so tight fitting. but yeah Elias singing for a good 25 minutes would be hilarious

Stephanie going to be on RAW talk after the show. Man that is going to be something