944368.jpg

WWF Live 3/24
New York City, NY – Madison Square Garden
Hosted by Gene Okerlund & Lord Alfred Hayes

MAIN EVENT

Hulk Hogan & Andre the Giant defeated Ted Dibiase & Stan Hansen

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP

Randy Savage © w/ Billy Jack defeated King Kong Bundy w/ Bobby Heenan

Barry Windham, Rick Rude, & Manny Fernandez defeated Curt Hennig, Sting, & Tonga Kid

ELIMINATION TAG TEAM MATCH

The Hart Foundation, The British Bulldogs, & The Rockers defeated The Fabulous Ones, Demolition, & Hercules and Paul Roma!

wcd0.jpg

WWF Presents: Wrestling Challenge
Hosted By: Gorilla Monsoon & Bobby the Brain Heenan
Matches from: Worcester, MA - Centrum

Featuring: The Rockers, Don Muraco, One Man Gang, Killer Bees, & Rick Rude

x240-cD0.jpg

WWF Presents: All-American Wrestling
Mean Gene Okerlund & Pat Patterson

Featuring: Manny Fernandez, Tito Santana, Sting, Tonga Kid, & Sika

superstarslogo.png

WWF Presents: Superstars of Wrestling
Hosted By: Vince McMahon & Jesse ‘ The Body’ Ventura
Matches from: Worcester, MA - Centrum

Featuring: The Hart Foundation, Demolition, Barry Windham, Randy Savage, & Dino Bravo

Fun card at MSG and really sets the tone for Mania 2. I would of paid top dollar to witness Hogan and Andre clashing with Dibiase and Hansen. Savage with a huge win over Bundy, he's ready for Windham. Love the team of Windham/Rude and Fernandez, that match against hennig, Tonga and Sting would of had the crowd on their feet. The tag team elimination match would of been off the charts.

WWF Presents: Prime Time Wrestling

Hosted by Gorilla Monsoon, Jesse the Body Ventura, Gene Okerlund, and Lord Alfred Hayes

-We cut to a scene inside a big convention area/banquet hall. Inside, you can see all four announcers standing by as they run through some of the highlights of WrestleMania II. We see a good rundown of some of the people who come by and what happens when they speak to the announcers.

Tito Santana, The British Bulldogs, & The Hart Foundation

-A nice little celebration with these five who all came out on top tonight. The announcers put over the new tag team champions and they say they are going to take on all comers. The Harts say they aren’t done with the Fabulous Ones… they will grant the rematch but this time Jimmy Hart won’t be involved!

The One Man Gang w/ Slick

-Slick puts over his $20,000 man! He talks about how he is going to invest that $20,000 to build up the army! He says he has got an offer on the table to take the army to a whole new level and he just might take it in order to make it brothaaa.

Greg Valentine, Honky Tonk Man, & The Fabulous Ones w/ Jimmy Hart

-Jimmy Hart isn’t happy about what has been going on here tonight but he does put over the Hammer. He says that Valentine has proven to be a contender and Hulk Hogan better watch out! The Fabs say they accept the rematch against the Harts! Jimmy then gets a message from Jack Tunney who says that he has a contract right here for the Harts and Fabs to face off at MSG on June 14th inside a steel cage! More on that next week!

Curt Hennig, Billy Jack Haynes, & Sting

-These three put over the big night of WrestleMania and take a moment to put down the Heenan Family. Curt Hennig and Billy Jack talk about their big wins while Sting says he is looking at 1986 as a breakout year for him. He has got his sights set on big things and looks forward to traveling the world and showing he is one of the best there is!

Barry Windham & Bobby Heenan

-Windham and Heenan come out…. Windham has got a huge bandage on his head but a smile on his face and a title around his waist. Gorilla asks where Rude, Bundy, and Fernandez are and Heenan comes right out and says this…

Bobby Heenan: You know something Monsoon… I want you and the rest of the humanoids to listen to something and listen good. I know a lot of people come out here and call me names… they make fun of me… they make jokes at my expense. Well Monsoon… and all the humanoids… tonight that changed forever. I put it all on the line… I did what I had to do… I sacrificed the Family. You see the thing about families is that they come and go… a bloodline will continue until it stops… well the Heenan Family stopped tonight. Tonight I dug a diamond out of the rough and came out with gold. This gold right here with Barry Windham. The Family may be over but this is just the beginning.

Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, & William Perry

-Prime Time ends with these big three. Andre says he is going to be going to Japan for a while but looks forward to coming back soon. Perry says this night was as good as scoring a touchdown and winning the Superbowl! Hogan goes on a long tirade about WrestleMania being the biggest event in history and this is really just the beginning of Hulkamania! He says that it will start to run more wild than ever before and go world wide. He says that he will defend the WWF championship against anyone in the world!

-The announcers put over all the excitement of WrestleMania II. Each of them says that Savage vs Windham was one of the best matches they’d ever seen and they really put over the tag title match and the WWF Championship match. They wonder what the future will hold for the WWF and look forward to getting things going next week on Prime Time!