Pro Wrestling Only

World Class Championship Wrestling: March 1986

GeneJackson95

Great TV with Funks vs. Von Erichs set up, Embry again stealing the show and Martel getting his submission win in the main.

Love seeing Horner and Jacques retain. Studd and Lawler would have been great. Freebirds as new NWA 6-man champs is a good choice. Now they can barge into other territories with NWA gold to back them up.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with all of the comments so far.

Martel,and Lawler is an all-time superstar team-up.

Embry continues to be a highlight of your TV shows and it was nice to see his plan work out for once (assuming that was his plan).

Adding the Freebirds to the existing touring champs (Martel, Flair, Road Warriors! Jaques...) really highlights how rich the NWA talent pool is. True stars and gepreat champs. I bet that match will have a big effect on the next WWC show, too.

I don't mean it as a complaint, but I wish we could have read more about the action in the Jacques vs Kamala and Studd vs Lawler matches. Those both sound like a lot of fun. No worries, though. We all get busy from time to time.