Pro Wrestling Only

Greatest Royal Rumble?

Flyin' Brian

They really hate Rusev don't they?

I don't know. For one thing, it means they trust Rusev to take Taker's stuff and MAYBE get some in on himself. They also trust him to work a convoluted match like a Casket Match. They see him as big enough, relative to their other options, to stand with Taker in a featured spot to a degree. I imagine if he has to travel all the way there, he'd much rather be in this match than just be in the Royal Rumble, payday aside. Plus, you know he and English are going to have a lot of fun with promos and things to build it up.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He tweeted "bury me softly, brother" when the match was first announced. The rumor mill keeps stating he asked for his release at some point, but it's clear he's in don't-give-any-fucks mode right now.

What's really puzzling to me is with the Daniel Bryan thing you understood he wasn't the kind of guy Vince normally would get behind. With Rusev, he basically is a walking Vince wet dream with his look and size. Plus he actually got himself (and Aiden English) over, it boggles the mind that he still gets jobbed out.

He tweeted "bury me softly, brother" when the match was first announced. The rumor mill keeps stating he asked for his release at some point, but it's clear he's in don't-give-any-fucks mode right now.

What's really puzzling to me is with the Daniel Bryan thing you understood he wasn't the kind of guy Vince normally would get behind. With Rusev, he basically is a walking Vince wet dream with his look and size. Plus he actually got himself (and Aiden English) over, it boggles the mind that he still gets jobbed out.

Having too hot a wife for his push probably isn't helping matters. I wish I was kidding, but considering the past of wrestling, I wouldn't be surprised that's part of it.

Ok. I know I sound like a broken record but. Why the FUCK aren't these two a top main event act TODAY ? Seriously, this is ridiculous. They have everything a pro-wrestling promotion would want from a top main event act.

He looked more like a star getting out of his irl expensive car with his irl hot wife than hes ever been presented on TV.