Pro Wrestling Only

Greatest Royal Rumble?

Flyin' Brian

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Japan show was just a normal international houseshow until Brock decided to work it (IIRC he was going to Japan anyway to visit someone and it was a "might as well get a payday while I'm here" deal), nowhere near the same level as this show.

Henry hasnt been officially announced but he did an interview saying hes in it.

Theres also going to be a 15 minute intermission for prayer.

Henry announced to a room full of special needs kids that he's entering the Rumble because of them. They applauded after it was translated. He's going to be in it.

What's the chances of keeping the title on Brock and letting him keep it until he's champion at least 435 days?

Even if he quits shortly after that, WWE could still talk about the reign, and not ignore it like the current one. If he goes on good terms, that is.

It just really seems like a WWE thing to do, and who else but Brock could fill that role?

On the Jerry Lawler podcast, they had to remove most of the interview with Jim Cornette, because they read a list of things he could not do in Saudi Arabia. Hearing the flight schedule alone and I think the girls are lucky to not be going.

Can this be found prior to the removing of that information, or was it only uploaded that way?

10 year partnership....

I wonder how long WWE can stack cards like this until it bites them in the ass. Its geeat short term. But Im the long run people are going to tire of the product, WWE wont be able to sustain interest and there could be a massive drop.

Apparently, it's gonna be a 15-minute prayer intermission for the GRR, not 1 hour.

As for Lesnar's reign, given that Punk's lawsuit against Dr. Chris Amann begins in a few months, I totally expect Vince to have Lesnar retain 435 days by sheer pettiness. He did for Nikki with AJ Lee's record, he'll do it for Punk's record.

As for Lesnar's reign, given that Punk's lawsuit against Dr. Chris Amann begins in a few months, I totally expect Vince to have Lesnar retain 435 days by sheer pettiness. He did for Nikki with AJ Lee's record, he'll do it for Punk's record.

Different title though, but I guess that doesn't really matter.

Also, CM Punk defended it a hell of a lot more, and actually put some effort into his matches, but hey, who's counting?