Pro Wrestling Only

Greatest Royal Rumble?

Flyin' Brian

I can watch the greatest propaganda pro-wrestling card since WCW in Korea "almost live" right at happy hour time. Gotta get some beer. This has to be surreal. No woman. Segregated audience. A pause for prayer. And a Roman Reigns coronation (again!!!!!! (probably not)) ? What the fuck WWE ?

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can watch the greatest propaganda pro-wrestling card since WCW in Korea "almost live" right at happy hour time. Gotta get some beer. This has to be surreal. No woman. Segregated audience. A pause for prayer. And a Roman Reigns coronation (again!!!!!! (probably not)) ? What the fuck WWE ?

I pretty much have to watch it for the surrealism, personally. And here I am hoping Roman finally fucking wins because I’m the idiot who comes back for it. My fandom is basically Roman after having taken 6 F-5’s right now.

I wonder how hot the crowd will be? I mean, its sweltering heat so I know theyll be warm but in terms of reacting to the show

From what I heard about air-conditioning in Saudi Arabia the temperature in the arena probably will be the lowest for a WWE show in quite some time.

As for Lesnar's reign, given that Punk's lawsuit against Dr. Chris Amann begins in a few months, I totally expect Vince to have Lesnar retain 435 days by sheer pettiness. He did for Nikki with AJ Lee's record, he'll do it for Punk's record.

Different title though, but I guess that doesn't really matter.

Also, CM Punk defended it a hell of a lot more, and actually put some effort into his matches, but hey, who's counting?

On the flip side, Randy Ortons first capture of the Triple H Ego Fuck title was good enough to surpass the departed Brock for Youngest Heavyweight Champion Ever despite not being the same title Brock had held.