Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 03/12 - 03/18

KawadaSmile

Why did Cena mention Taker's wife? Now he has to come back as the American Badass. Maybe new HOFer Kid Rock can sing his theme at WM.

Biker Michelle coming out at Mania with Biker Taker like Biker Steph is something I am suddenly here for.

They can do a mixed tag at Backlash.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kid Rock is from fucking Detroit?

What a blemish on the musical legacy of that city.

Nah, he's from Romeo. Grew up on six acres and had horses.

Dude is fucking wack and everyone in the city proper has always known it.

I was laughing at the thought of him growing up in a city and doing a fake cowboy gimmick to get over with the country people. It might be even more sad that hes claiming Detroit Cowboy as a nickname when hes from some farm way up the road.

In fairness, what other dead woman can they memorialize? They try to avoid drawing too much attention to people in the business who died of drug overdoses, so Elizabeth, Sherri, Luna, and Chyna are out. Who else is there? Vivian Vachon? Bertha Faye? Those names mean absolutely nothing to the vast majority of fans, and they're pretty sad stories themselves.

Luna Vachon being brought to tears simply talking about the various abuse of Moolah in shoot interviews was enough fo me to hate the no-talent bitch. The Mae Young classic was pretty bad, but this is downright offensive, really. Especially when you do your PR around #womensEvolution.

Mae Young at least doesn't have the same stink of abuse tied to her name.

Well, Mae was arrested at least once in the late '40s for beating up and robbing a guy she picked up. That's obviously nowhere near what Moolah did, but she's not some peaceful violet herself. (And if I'm being honest, it's kind of awesome, but still something we should at least frown upon.)

The worst part of that Moolah video was seeing Steph talk about how she "empowered" women. Jesus Christ.

Also there's a lot of thinkpieces out there on how Kid Rock was all about embracing blackness when he was coming up (always talking about having a kid with a black woman, sporting braids on the cover of his first album), and once he became a star he went country and went full MAGA. On top of everything else you can say about the guy, he's as phony as you can get.

The worst part of that Moolah video was seeing Steph talk about how she "empowered" women. Jesus Christ.

Oh well, let me take back what I said earlier about the stuff under spoil tags... Wouldn't be preferable. Not as awful, but awful nonetheless. Stephy is the worst.

if Linda McMahon still wanted to be associated with the company and wasn't working for the Trump admin. maybe they name it after her. Steph would make the most sense if she wasn't a heel on TV. I wouldn't necessarily agree with it but they have put her over so huge as the godmother of women's wrestling

I don't see why they didn't name it after Linda. She did a lot behind the scenes and was never portrayed as a heel. Yeah, she's in the administration now but she's so far down the list of things people would be mad about that I don't see it being a problem. Especially when Kid Rock is going in the HOF.

It can't be named after someone who's still alive. I guess they figure picking someone who's died is the safest route since they can't do anything further to embarrass themselves or the company.

That line of thinking leading them to pick the one deceased person (on the female side) that could embarrass them the most is very WWE.