Dick Togo Takuya Nomura Big Japan

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jmare007

Jmare007
  • Members
  • 1430 posts

Posted 17 March 2018 - 05:45 PM

Nice little match here with Togo da gawd doing a great control section over Nomura's leg after the young breh got a little too cocky. The comeback is done really well with Takuya fighting his ass off to try to even things out, loved his selling of the leg every time he connected a kick, it wasn't about fighting smart this time, he wanted to show Togo he could deliver damage no matter in how much pain he was in. Ending made sense. Hard not to have fun in these 12 minutes

#2 KB8

KB8
  • Members
  • 915 posts

Posted 27 March 2018 - 02:36 PM

Yeah, this was fun stuff. It's been a minute since I've watched Togo but he looked as good as ever working over that leg. You could see the transition off the ring post coming, but sometimes expecting the payoff only makes its arrival that much sweeter. Nomura seems to be getting better all the time. He was more assured here than the last time I saw him (middle of last year, I think) and his selling of the leg after throwing kicks was more believable than that of guys with tenfold his experience. 

#3 Maciej

Maciej
  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 02:53 PM

Another Dick Togo match, another collection of little things that make me smile: his boot to the ear to escape the cross armbreaker, his ducking of the slaps as Nomura tries to out of the figure four, his trip and graceful little hop over Nomura’s body to set up the crossface. What a gem of a wrestler. Nomura holds his own for sure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users