Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 03/19 - 03/25

KawadaSmile

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everything is clicking for WWE in a way I haven't felt since, I dunno, maybe Mania 23?

I feel like the run up to Mania 30 was strong once they got the Bryan stuff on the right track. Though Taker vs Lesnar had a pretty weak build for a major match.

How crazy is it that WWE missed two big names (Joe and Ambrose - not sure if Jordan is making it to WM) and they are shrugging it off that well?

Also, at a personal level, this HOF Class might be the best ever.

Also: Sonya might be my 2nd favorite wrestler in the women's division right now, behind Naomi. She can be so, so good in a couple of years.

How crazy is it that WWE missed two big names (Joe and Ambrose - not sure if Jordan is making it to WM) and they are shrugging it off that well?

Also, at a personal level, this HOF Class might be the best ever.

Joe and Ambrose seemed like big losses but theyll at least make good title matches for Roman when they come back. I actually think Jordan is a bigger miss for me because his week to week character development was what I was most invested in on the show. I think he would have worked Seth at Mania had he stayed healthy?

I can't say this is a stronger HOF class than one of the post-revival HOF classes. Best since (x), yeah, probably.

Of course, the reason why the 2004/05/06/07 classes were so strong involved not doing it for 7 1/2 years and owning virtually the entire history of the business (instead of not being able to induct the half of the business which worked for WCW). So, it's not a totally fair comp.

For reference if anybody was fuzzy on who was inducted when

2004 was Heenan, Ventura, Graham, Slaughter, Santana.

2005 was Hogan, Piper, Jimmy Hart, Orndorff

2006 was Bret Hart, Eddie, Okerlund

2007 was Dusty, Lawler, Ross, Hennig

Of course, I might be glossing over the meaning of "personal level" here

Well safe to say that Ultimate Deletion won't be the 20+ minute spectacle that we saw in TNA. Especially since Rousey is supposed to be on the show as well.

Ugh Cena vs Kane. Oh well I guess we have to deal with that in order to get Undertaker. Hopefully it gets the Brock treatment

Well safe to say that Ultimate Deletion won't be the 20+ minute spectacle that we saw in TNA. Especially since Rousey is supposed to be on the show as well.

Ugh Cena vs Kane. Oh well I guess we have to deal with that in order to get Undertaker. Hopefully it gets the Brock treatment

so Kane is the Dominic DeNucci to Undertaker's Bruno in this feud?

and it seemed like they had already done a "Kane is gone so Glen Jacobs can run for County Mayor" moment a few weeks ago

yeah, I was kinda expecting the Asuka/Alexa finish to be Nia Jax doing a run-in and chasing Alexa off for an Asuka countout win (also would have been a good opening for them to act like Nia Jax was gonna get Asuka disqualified to unintentionally end her streak before just doing a countout). It seems like the taking a powder intentional countout just never really gets much heat and makes you wonder why the face just stands in the ring instead of pursuing the heel.

Also, the jargon can get real stupid sometimes. I say this as somebody who has friends in another field who used the phrase "restoring the cuts" as a way to describe their stance of repealing cuts and restoring funding.

If a hospital is a local medical facility, was Roman almost sent to a 'local law enforcement facility' by the 'US Marshalls'? I'm guessing enough fake cops have been beat up on wrestling shows that fans don't need a Wattsian explanation about how Reigns will avoid charges in exchange for filming some AdCouncil PSAs.