Pro Wrestling Only

26th March - 1st April WWE

FMKK

Wow, really gonna wait for the go home show to do whatever they do with Taker? You would have thought one of the few legit dream matches WWE has left would have more behind it than Cena having a tantrum.

Granted not on any sort of Dream Match level, but wasnt his only appearance in the Wyatt build his voice on the go home show?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sasha Banks insisting on doing her own make-up is the smartest career move. What the hell did they do to Ronda's eyes.

The make-up department of WWE is absolutely god-awful, it has to be said again and again, they are doing a terrible job. I'm sure all those women look a hundred times better IRL.

Alexa looks like a completely different person on Total Divas.

So if the Shane thing is legit (which it is looking like) and he is presumably out of mania, the Plan B speculation has been running through my head.

My first thought was that Bryan would call upon his old partner Kane and that seems like a nice safe pick to me and I fear it will come to pass.

My second thought was that the WWE feels more energized in their booking of this mania and I think it is playing out on the card, so maybe they don't play it safe. Perhaps they mix it up and having Bryan bring out Joe (who is apparently just waiting for creative) as his partner. With KO and Sami changing back to their real and/or indie names on the interwebs and Joe's history with both Sami and KO in the WWE universe, that could be a much more exciting alternative.

I am not sure where Ambrose is on his recovering, but he is another one that ran through my dork brain.

Of course they could morph it into a triple threat or just do a one on one with Sami or KO.

Regardless, this one has me excited as to the possibilities.

So if the Shane thing is legit (which it is looking like) and he is presumably out of mania, the Plan B speculation has been running through my head.

My first thought was that Bryan would call upon his old partner Kane and that seems like a nice safe pick to me and I fear it will come to pass.

My second thought was that the WWE feels more energized in their booking of this mania and I think it is playing out on the card, so maybe they don't play it safe. Perhaps they mix it up and having Bryan bring out Joe (who is apparently just waiting for creative) as his partner. With KO and Sami changing back to their real and/or indie names on the interwebs and Joe's history with both Sami and KO in the WWE universe, that could be a much more exciting alternative.

I am not sure where Ambrose is on his recovering, but he is another one that ran through my dork brain.

Of course they could morph it into a triple threat or just do a one on one with Sami or KO.

Would it be wild and unlikely for Vince to do it?

I thought of that briefly, but it seems fairly unlikely to me. I am just not sure Vince is going to get in the ring and if he does I am not sure he is going to do it for this group of guys. I could be wrong. It would certainly create buzz and make a lot of sense, but it would surprise me a good bit.

I hope if Shane is out, then they have Kane team with Bryan. Probably Kane's last WM appearance, would rather see it be meaningful than just being in a battle royal. I'd say it'd be kind of ironic as Kane has tried to kill both Shane and Bryan at points in his career, but if you ruled out everyone he's tried to maim, you wouldn't have many left on the roster LOL. Big Show and Undertaker being his most frequent partners, and having done the same to both of them.

I thought of that briefly, but it seems fairly unlikely to me. I am just not sure Vince is going to get in the ring and if he does I am not sure he is going to do it for this group of guys. I could be wrong. It would certainly create buzz and make a lot of sense, but it would surprise me a good bit.

KO did bust Vince open, if they want to call back to that

D-Bry making a deal with RAW so he can partner up with Braun twice at Mania would be quite something. Considering it's Braun, Bryan shouldn't work long on both matches...It's never gonna happen though.

Rusev making a face turn and offering to help DB out as a Rusev Day gift would be awesome...It's never gonna happen though.

It's gonna be Kane, it would've been more fun it they had more time to shoot a couple of funny segments though.

Joe would be a good call. He's ready to go, and the segment with Braun and the Bar on Raw seemed like what they would do if they changed who Braun's partner would be at the last minute due to IRL shit happening.

Plus he would be a perfect fit with the established story of the other three being guys who grew up in the indies together. They're already crediting the hernia part of Shane's injuries to the beatdown on SD, so Bryan can just do a promo saying he made a deal with Raw with another person who came up the ranks with them.

NONSENSE!

Joe/Bryan v KO/Sami on a big stage would be so good.

Also... i know this is the longest of long shots (it won't happen), but Regal coming out of retirement to help Bryan would make me happy. I don't know what type of shape he is in, but in my brain this would be incredible. This one is far more of a pipe dream than a reasonable speculation, but tis the season!

for what it's worth Joe is scheduled to be working with Roman on the post mania house shows

Yeah i saw that.... It could actually help the cause of Joe here. I mean he gets a big win alongside one of the hottest returning stars in the companies history and sets himself up to challenge for the belt, especially if they wind up switching the top titles in terms of brands.

Anything but Kane.

Rusev would be awesome, but they are too tone deaf to do that.

But rusev already has a very important spot on the card, being eliminated by accident by aiden English in the Andre battle royal.

You are making me a sad puppy. :(

I want Bryan to look like he's got no partner at all and then Lana's voice resonate in the stadium and announce the Bulgarian Brute Rusev be the partner of Daniel Bryan. Book it. Let's have some real stars for a change.

What do you all think about the Women's Battle Royal trophy design? There's some discussion going on that it looks like and uterus, but I really can't see anything other than a "slim" version of the Champions League trophy. Like, that design is pretty generic.

Sure, WWE has a massive story doing horrible shit to their talent, specially women, and maybe they were going for symbolism during their creative meetings, but that really isn't a design that particularly stands out.

Sasha Banks insisting on doing her own make-up is the smartest career move. What the hell did they do to Ronda's eyes.

The make-up department of WWE is absolutely god-awful, it has to be said again and again, they are doing a terrible job. I'm sure all those women look a hundred times better IRL.

This. It was hard to look at Rousey with that silly make-up. And I don't want to write anything about Paige because wearing way to much make-up is almost like her gimmick.

Isn't her boyfriend/fiancee/whatever a makeup artist? Would explain why she's the only one who doesn't look like Heath Ledger.