Pro Wrestling Only

AJPW 2018 Champions Carnival

Richeyedwards

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, this has been a really great CC. I started out cherry picking about 7-8 matches that I wanted to see and then, be satisfied. However, I just keep watching more and more. Shingo is killing it, Zeus has improved so much that I might try and watch all of his matches (simple but effective matches), KAI is a great addition, and Marufuji is seemingly having a great match every time.

The big guys like SUWAMA & Akiyama are still bringing it too. I've got to see more Hino & Ishikawa.

Not going to watch every match but, yeah this blows the last Carnival I saw outta the water.

I agree! The 04/21 & 04/29 shows were extremely good with a couple ****+ matches each. If anyone wants to cherry pick a couple shows/matches, I would recommend those two then, the final. The 29th & Final were both a Korakuen so, the atmosphere is great. IIRC they looked like capacity crowds which bodes well for the future of AJPW.