Pro Wrestling Only

Wrestlemania 34

KawadaSmile

I think Ronda/Angle go over but I wouldn't be surprised with a screwy finish to build to a Ronda v Steph singles match at Summerslam. I guess it all depends on how long they want to wait to put Ronda with the rest of the women's division. Honestly at his point she probably isn't ready

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Alicia Fox deal won't impact things in the slightest, and granted we don't know the surrounding circumstances, but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Travis Browne doesn't exactly have a stellar civic reputation when it comes to women or a long history as a selfless member of the WWE UniverseTM. Its obvious why they made this call and am not surprised in the slightest, but it doesn't sit well.

Who the hell is Travis Browne (besides being Ronda's husband) and what did he do?

The fact is, Ronda is a star and WWE is going to bend over backward to please her. Foxy - as much as I like her - isn't a star, never has been, and probably never will be at this point.

Politics - it sucks, but it's life.

Meltz says Alicia Fox was sent home after getting into a confrontation with Travis Browne (Ronda's husband) at the hotel last night.

Not really related, but did you hear Harry Smith went nuts at Wrestlecon and threw a cup of hot coffee in Jake the Snake's face?

Damn, he's bizarre.

That's honestly one of the reasons I'm here. Eating food, drinking coffee, consuming sugar, and posting in this thread are what is going to keep me going through a marathon Mania.

Replace coffe by beer & wine (and coffee at some point, because what the hell) and that's me too.

The show hasn't started yet ? Damn, I better get confy on the couch already. Browsing through my brand-new DDPYoga App now, waiting for a boring Battle Royal which will be won by a guy who won't get any kind of push in the upcoming months.

The set is spectacular.

Perhaps I will join you all in here and we'll see if that keeps me pushing on. Card looks pretty great, either way.

That's honestly one of the reasons I'm here. Eating food, drinking coffee, consuming sugar, and posting in this thread are what is going to keep me going through a marathon Mania.

Shit you are right, I should probably make some more coffee. Going to be a long show.