Pro Wrestling Only

[2018-03-28-Stardom] Toni Storm vs Viper

donsem43

In this match Toni puts her SWA title vs. Viper's ICW title. Out of the matches that this two have had with each other this was my favourite. They pretty much cut out the cutesy 'watch Viper do World of Sport spot' part of the match in favour of just throwing flat out bombs. Viper also took some nutty bumps including a piledriver from Toni on the stage. The only thing I didn't like about this match was Toni no-selling an apron dive and a Michinoku Driver from Viper. Other than that, this match was a super fun bombfest. ****

SWA World Championship / ICW Women's Championship: Toni Storm © vs. Viper ©

This is probably the best gaijin vs. gaijin match I've ever seen in Stardom. It was physical, the pacing and move progression felt natural, even the outside portion didn't feel tacked on. I thought Toni's superhuman no-selling was consistent with how she has been presented in Stardom. She lost anyway, so it didn't really matter in the end. Extra 1/4 for Toni hitting an ultra-stiff hip attack. ****

• GSR changed the title to [2018-03-28-Stardom] Toni Storm vs Viper