Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 4/16-4/22, it's getting drafty in here...

sek69

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Raw is getting bodied here. Complete reverse of what they did to Smackdown last year.

Well given that AJ Styles is still probably going to RAW it isn't that big of a slam

He's WWE champion though. How will they manage that?

Could conceivably have Roman win the title in Jedda after moving to Smackdown tomorrow. I know, I know. Or Brock shows up there.

What makes less sense to me about an AJ move is that they just turned Nakamura to heat up that feud. It'd seem odd to squash it ahead of the big rematch.

Raw is getting bodied here. Complete reverse of what they did to Smackdown last year.

Well given that AJ Styles is still probably going to RAW it isn't that big of a slam

He loses the belt at Backlash, I think they've done the "champ from a brand gets traded" before too.

Could conceivably have Roman win the title in Jedda after moving to Smackdown tomorrow. I know, I know. Or Brock shows up there.

What makes less sense to me about an AJ move is that they just turned Nakamura to heat up that feud. It'd seem odd to squash it ahead of the big rematch.

This is where naming belts after specific shows or in this case making the Universal title red comes back to bite them.

I'd hate them to move AJ though because he'd just end up in the same feud with Owens and Zayn that has been killing me for months.