Pro Wrestling Only

WWE TV 4/16-4/22, it's getting drafty in here...

sek69

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RAW might have the least balanced roster after this shakeup.

You have absolute garbage like Ziggler, Wyatt, Nattie, Owens, low card tag teams such as Revival, Miztourage, Breezango and Titus Worldwide. On the other hand you have a strong damn main event in Joe, Lashley, Braun, Joe, and Reigns, with Rollins and Balor added to the mix occasionally.

There's almost zero in between.

Owens is hardly garbage.

Nattie is good and always useful to have in any place in the card. She can put over Ronda or be a champion. She's versatile.

Revival will eventually be pushed. Can't keep a good team down forever. (Well, you can, but it would be dumb.)

Miztourage and Breezango have the potential to be pushed (but won't be).

Joe is not a true main eventer IMO. I'd put him more in the Balor/Rollins category as someone who occasionally flirts. I'll be shocked if he wins one match against Roman.

Owens is hardly garbage.

Nattie is good and always useful to have in any place in the card. She can put over Ronda or be a champion. She's versatile.

Revival will eventually be pushed. Can't keep a good team down forever. (Well, you can, but it would be dumb.)

Miztourage and Breezango have the potential to be pushed (but won't be).

Joe is not a true main eventer IMO. I'd put him more in the Balor/Rollins category as someone who occasionally flirts. I'll be shocked if he wins one match against Roman.

Owens spent the last like three years involved in the worst on-going angles in WWE TV. Very few noteworthy matches, the most interesting angles were carried by others (Jericho, Vince). Nothing indicates things are going to get better, specially since they don't have anyone to feud at the moment.

Nattie being Women's Champion was one of the stupidest decisions made in SD. Bad heel, bad face, zero charisma, and she beat Naomi who is miles better in every conceivable way for it. They could've gone straight to Naomi/Charlotte and things would've been way better - Flair would've even had more traction going into Wrestlemania.

As for the tag teams... they are just bottom feeders. People you see at battle royales. While comedy acts like Breezango have longevity, that hardly means they 'll be high on the totem pole. The Revival are good, but at this point they are interchangeable with any other tag team.

And well... you do realize Joe has more wins than losses against Roman, right? His first match on RAW was a win against Roman.

I feel like with these drafts and shakeups that they move so many people around that you end up with the same damn match ups, just on different nights, particularly on the bottom of the cards.

I hear ya. Kevin and Sami have been joined at the hip through at least two of these things. Can't have Breezango and Ascension on separate shows. Ditto Mojo and Zack.

I'm guessing Smackdown takes Rollins and Revival. After that, who knows. They did get rid of a lot of acts I don't like so my interest level is up for Tuesday. Raw feels really weird right now.

So.

Angle got all the trash SD had, and dispatched Miz to the blue brand. And everything indicates that they are going to lose Rollins as well.

He is, without a doubt, the dumbest GM ever.

He got a bunch of guys Vince values. Kayfabe, he probably gets a raise.

It makes much more sense in kayfabe that Paige is essentially trolling a brain damaged old dude, because he traded one of his top guys for trash. Absolute trash.

Can you imagine if Braun is on SD tomorrow? I'll be howling.

"Yeah, we'll give you Miz and Braun Strowman, but only if you give us Ziggler, Corbin, Ryder, Bennett, Breezango, Nattie and Sarah Logan (who I actually like despite clearly being underdeveloped as a wrestler)"

So.

Angle got all the trash SD had, and dispatched Miz to the blue brand. And everything indicates that they are going to lose Rollins as well.

He is, without a doubt, the dumbest GM ever.

Of the AfterMania shows Angle won on that, he Got the Former NXT Womens Champ and Bobby Lashley. Ruby Riottt is a win to tonight

Unless they pull some last minute deal, Miztourage are next in a long line of acts that are dead post-Miz. Both guys got a rub but it's not like Dallas or Axel brought anything special to the act. You could have given that spot to Hawkins and Ryder or Slater or whomever and you get the same thing.