Photo

WWE TV 4/16-4/22, it's getting drafty in here...

• Please log in to reply
238 replies to this topic

#121 ZThomas

ZThomas
  • Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:24 PM

Edit

#122 ZThomas

ZThomas
  • Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:24 PM

So.

Angle got all the trash SD had, and dispatched Miz to the blue brand. And everything indicates that they are going to lose Rollins as well.

He is, without a doubt, the dumbest GM ever.

Of the AfterMania shows Angle won on that, he Got the Former NXT Womens Champ and Bobby Lashley. Ruby Riottt is a win to tonight

#123 ZThomas

ZThomas
  • Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:25 PM

Edit

#124 The Chief

The Chief
  • Members
  • 1644 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:28 PM

Unless they pull some last minute deal, Miztourage are next in a long line of acts that are dead post-Miz. Both guys got a rub but it's not like Dallas or Axel brought anything special to the act. You could have given that spot to Hawkins and Ryder or Slater or whomever and you get the same thing.

#125 KawadaSmile

KawadaSmile
  • Members
  • 1061 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:30 PM

Well. Ascension moved to Raw, so I guess Revival and The Club are going to SD? They might make Miztourage go there as well, but it would be really stupid, considering all things.

#126 Edwin

Edwin
  • Members
  • 1019 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:31 PM

by the way how awful must the Ascension be that they didn't get moved to RAW tonight.

https://twitter.com/...083647630577664

#127 Grimmas

Grimmas

a Wrestling Feminist

• Members
  • 8104 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:31 PM

So I guess Miz wins the ladder match in Saudi Arabia to bring the IC title to Smackdown.

Jeff totally drafted to SD.

#128 Matt D

Matt D

4:40

• Members
  • 10901 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:38 PM

Unless they pull some last minute deal, Miztourage are next in a long line of acts that are dead post-Miz. Both guys got a rub but it's not like Dallas or Axel brought anything special to the act. You could have given that spot to Hawkins and Ryder or Slater or whomever and you get the same thing.

If theyre going to keep Bray and Matt paired for the next x months, they could do worse than Broken Hardys vs Bray/Bo.

#129 KawadaSmile

KawadaSmile
  • Members
  • 1061 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 09:49 PM

I don't see Jeff sticking around for long in RAW.

#130 Jmare007

Jmare007
  • Members
  • 1429 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 10:21 PM

So either Rollins or Jeff goes to SD? Maybe The Bar too? Cien Almas? Braun??? 

Can Road Dogg fuck it up again?

#131 KawadaSmile

KawadaSmile
  • Members
  • 1061 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 11:58 PM

It almost feels like this shakeup was made on a dare.

#132 Zoo Enthusiast

Zoo Enthusiast
  • Members
  • 1665 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 06:07 AM

Man, rough night for Raw. They got like 75% of the terrible stuff from Smackdown.

#133 Superstar Sleeze

Superstar Sleeze
  • Members
  • 3463 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 07:57 AM

They moved NINETEEN wrestlers to RAW?!? What the fuck is the point?

I somehow get stuck going to these awful shows all the time. I went to first Samckdown Live in Worcester where they had the draft in 2016. Then went to the Smackdown portion of last year's draft in Boston. Now going to Smackdown in Providence. These shows are so lame to attend live.

#134 Gutenberger

Gutenberger

The German

• Members
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:Pro Wrestling (obviously), Football (The european version),
    Reading, Video Games, TV-Series, Movies, Comicbooks. . .

Posted 17 April 2018 - 09:32 AM

I'm actually considering to go and watch SD in May when they come here, and BOY, last night really tipped the swing towards going. Ziggler, Roode, Jinderall not being there (probably) and I get Miz for them? raw got screwed, royally!

#135 ZThomas

ZThomas
  • Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 11:04 AM

Man, rough night for Raw. They got like 75% of the terrible stuff from Smackdown.

Raw is still very top heavy, I need SD to stay more of the Workrate show, they need to tighten up on the creative end and get back to before the last Shakeup. RAW has been strong with the creative for the most part for over a year, and Im interested in seing how Joe does in his push, if he can stay healthy

#136 sek69

sek69

Winnipeg Arena's gonna be on fire

• Members
  • 10974 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 12:54 PM

So.

Angle got all the trash SD had, and dispatched Miz to the blue brand. And everything indicates that they are going to lose Rollins as well.

He is, without a doubt, the dumbest GM ever.

Of the AfterMania shows Angle won on that, he Got the Former NXT Womens Champ and Bobby Lashley. Ruby Riottt is a win to tonight

Man, they need to change her music. They come in looking all badass and punk out Sasha and Bayley, and all you hear is DEEDLE DEEDLE DEEDLE DEEDLE as they stand tall. 

#137 Log

Log
  • Members
  • 951 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 01:13 PM

Man, I really hope the person holding the We Want Enzo sign at Raw was some kid who didnt know any better.

#138 SteveJRogers

SteveJRogers
  • Members
  • 885 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 01:43 PM

Man, I really hope the person holding the We Want Enzo sign at Raw was some kid who didnt know any better.

Considering IM A CHRIS BENOIT GUY shirts are a thing, it wouldnt shock me if it was a troll who made it through security.

#139 Log

Log
  • Members
  • 951 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 02:01 PM

Considering IM A CHRIS BENOIT GUY shirts are a thing, it wouldnt shock me if it was a troll who made it through security.

Oh, I figured it probably was an idiot troll. I just hoped for better.

#140 SomethingSavage

SomethingSavage
  • Members
  • 1008 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 02:06 PM

I'm not even someone who actively avoids watching old Benoit matches or anything - it honestly doesn't register with me if I'm just watching wrestling - but those shirts? Jeezus. That sounds like the definition of trolls just doing stupid shit to get a reaction, which is equally as annoying as the snowflakes who stand guard, forever ready to feel publicly offended about anything & everything in the first place.

But yeah. There's a line, and those shirts are on the wrong side of it. Reminds me of that episode of Lapsed Fan, where the one co-host who always goes on about playing with his toys thought it was amusing to do a Woman impression and literally beg for Chris not to kill her. Completely turned me away from their podcast altogether.

In both instances, it just comes across as a desperate, childish cry for attention.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users