Pro Wrestling Only

Bruno Sammartino, 1935-2018

Bruno was before my time and I remember first hearing his name on AWA when Larry Zybysco would do promos and would talk about beating Legendary champions like Nick Bockwienkel and Samartino. I would really like to hear from Larry right now on his thoughts.

Last thing I want to say: Bruno was a real stand up guy. Family man. And always stuck to his guns.

I really enjoyed the Bruno package on the network. Savage bumping for him was awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Love this episode! Great stuff. Thanks for putting this together.

Now I'm expecting Parv to talk you guys into doing a followup episode about Adnan Al-Kaissie.

Please don't tell me Sheik Al-Kaissie left us!? He was my favorite of all the "sheiks" probably because I am too young for Ed Farhat and Iron Sheik is Iranian and didn't get to see Xander the Great in ring much in WCCW.

ANYHOO I hope General Adnan is okay. I saw photos of him at cauliflower alley and he looked great with silver white hair and no mustache. He is a great family guy and still resides in the Minnesota twin cities area from last I heard.

Now I'm expecting Parv to talk you guys into doing a followup episode about Adnan Al-Kaissie.

Please don't tell me Sheik Al-Kaissie left us!?

No no, its just a joke. At the end of the episode Parv kept talking about Adnan for some reason and Kelly cut him out and closed the show, so I was trying to be a smartass.