Pro Wrestling Only

Big Time Wrestling (San Francisco) May 86

Captain Redneck

The intrigue continues. This Kansas Jayhawks storyline has me hooked. Villanos/Boogie Down Productions was one heck of a match. Love seeing Tiger Conway make the save. If the Pacific Coast Heavyweight Tournament is anything like the tag tournament, we're in for a fun time.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taped and Televised from KTXL Studios May 12th

Opening for the show, then highlights are shown from the Tag Team Tournament.

Renner: Welcome back to another episode of Big Time Wrestling. Today the 1st round of the Pacific Coast Heavyweight Championship will be place. Here are the matches.

Round 1:

"Diamond" Timothy Flowers vs. Tiger Conway Jr.

​Baron Von Raschke vs. Kim Duk

​Ray Stevens vs. Moondog Moretti

Hacksaw Higgins vs. Bob Roop

Renner: Each match-up has a 20 minute time limit. Lets head-up to the ring with our 1st contest.

ONE FALL, 20 MINUTES:

"Diamond" Timothy Flowers (with "Gorgeous" Gary Royal) vs. Tiger Conway Jr.

Renner: Heading to the ring with the song "Diamonds are a girl's best friend" by Marilyn Monroe playing in the background, Timothy Flowers is being accompanied to the ring with "Gorgeous" Gary Royal. Referee Sammy Stein tells Royal to leave the ring and the match is ready to begin. Flowers however, isn't ready to start the match as he is stalling and prancing around the ring. Tiger Conway is starting to get frustrate as he goes over to referee Stein and tells him to get Flowers to engage. This allows Royal to climb up on the ring apron and to taunt Conway. As Royal is doing this, Flowers attacks Conway while his attention is diverted towards Royal and goes on the attack. Royal is seen on the outside laughing up a storm, but that laughter is short-lived as Conway takes control with a head butt that knocks Flowers to the canvas. Conway bounces off the ropes and misses a flying elbow. This allows Flowers to pick Conway up and apply a swinging neck breaker. Conway is hurt and Flowers continues on the attack by working on the neck of Conway. After several minutes of softening the neck of Conway, Flowers picks him up and delivers a piledriver in the center of the ring. Conway is out and Flowers gets the pin fall in a bit of an upset.

Winner in 8:27 and advancing to the 2nd round, "Diamond" Timothy Flowers

Commercial Break:

Renner: That was quite the surprise in my peoples eyes seeing Conway Jr. fall to Mr. Flowers. The next match is in the ring.

ONE FALL, 20 Minutes

Baron Von Raschke vs. Kim Duk

Renner: It's the Clawmaster himself, Baron Von Raschke against the man from Japan, Kim Duk. Duk and the Baron lock up for a test of strength and to Duk's and my surprise, the Baron wins the strength contest. The Baron is goose stepping round the ring, while Duk kicks the ropes in frustration. Duk thinks he sees an opening and goes for a forearm to the head of the Baron, who staggers to the corner. Duk starts to chop and choke the Baron along the ropes, until referee Stein orders Duk to break. Duk takes the Baron down with a snapmare and applies a nerve hold to the neck of the Baron. Duk has the hold on for several minutes as the crowd starts to chant for the Baron. This gets the Baron's juices flowing and he makes it up to his feet and after 3 elbows to the mid-section of Duk, he breaks free and scoops Duk up for a body slam and then he picks him up again, his time to hit a German Suplex. Duk is woozy as he gets to his feet and the Baron shows his hand to the crowd and they roar for him. The Baron turns around and applies the Claw hold to the skull of Duk and the pain on Duk's face is a sign that the Baron has complete control as the referee calls for the bell as Duk submits.

Winner in 7:49 and advancing on to the 2nd round, Baron Von Raschke

Commercial Break:

One Fall, 20 minutes:

Ray Stevens vs. Moondog Moretti

Renner: The crowd is up on their feet as a legend of wrestling in the San Francisco area is coming to the ring. Ray Stevens waves to the crowd as he steps on the apron and climbs through the ropes. Waiting for Stevens is another man who is very familiar to those that have watched wrestling in this area and he is "Moondog" Moretti. The 2 wrestlers lock up and for the first several minutes, there's a feeling out process. Both men are eyeing each other up to see on where they can get an advantage. Finally, it's Stevens that takes control with a side headlock, working on the neck. For the next little while, Stevens is using some mat wrestling to wear down Moretti. With the crowd cheering him on, Stevens is wrestling like he did 20 years ago He is quicker and more agile then he has been in years, as evidence of Moretti reversing a whip into the corner and Stevens jumps out of the way of the charging Moondog. Moretti falls to the mat and Stevens bounces of the ropes and hits a diving knee drop to the chest of Moretti. This stuns him and it also allows Stevens to climb to the top rope. Stevens jumps from the ropes and hits his famous "Bombs Away" knee drop from the top. All Stevens has to do now is go for the cover and get the 3 count.

Winner in 11:38 and advancing on, Ray Stevens

Commercial Break:

Renner: Before his match, we would like to bring out Bob Roop and try to get something out of him, regarding his actions the last week. Mr. Roop, would you like to explain again on what you meant by "Birds of a Feather"?

Roop: I already did last week. I thought that I was clear and concise.

Renner: Considering the amount of letters we received in the past 7 days, I'm not the only one that doesn't understand on what you are talking about. (Out walks Don Carson from the back)

Carson: Mr. Roop, The Rooster would like to get in touch with you when you have a moment. I told him that we did what was asked of us and everything was fine.

Renner: The Rooster? Who's the Rooster Mr. Carson? (Bob Roop answers instead)

Roop: The Rooster is in charge. (walks to the back with Don Carson)

Commercial Break:

One Fall, 20 minutes:

Hacksaw Higgins vs. Bob Roop

Renner: After all of that, I think that I am more confused then before. Anyway, Bob Roop is in the ring and for those who don't know, has quite the amateur wrestling background. He represented the United States as a heavyweight in the 1968 Olympic Games. His opponent is Hacksaw Higgins, who comes here from the South, where he was trained by Hiro Matsuda. The bell rings and Roop goes on the offense and is able to take down the much larger Higgins to the mat. Higgins is flopping around like a fish out of water as Roop appears to be simply toying with Higgins. Roop's amateur ability is on full display as Higgins is just having trouble trying to keep up. It appears that Roop is having a workout and can put his opponent down anytime he pleases. This goes on for around 10 minutes until Don Carson comes walking out of the back. Roop and Carson locks eyes and Roop gets off of Higgins. Roop goes to the ropes as Carson whispers something in his ear. Roop nods and climbs through the ropes and heads to the back with Carson. The referee starts a 10 count and is forced to count out Bob Roop. The crowd, referee Stein and most of all, Higgins are stunned as Higgins has his hand raised as the winner.

Winner via count out in 14:40 and advancing on to the 2nd round, Hacksaw Higgins

Renner: I really don't understand and I don't even remotely have a clue on what's going on with Bob Roop, this person called the Rooster and The Kansas Jayhawks. It now appears that Don Carson is involved in this as well. Hopefully we can clear some things up tomorrow, as a special showing of the 2nd round will be live at 4 PM, so turn in and watch all of this exciting action. The 2nd round match-ups are as follows.

"Diamond" Timothy Flowers vs. Baron Von Raschke

Ray Stevens vs. Hacksaw Higgins

Jayhawks getting the win the way they did in round 2 just adds so much. Roop's comments, on the other hand, add nothing. Which was the point. Liked seeing BDP go over as I like Norvell a lot.

The intrigue with Bob Roop and Carson continues this week and I am loving it. Great way to hook viewers in with that initial storyline. Stevens advancing is a good way to keep the crowd happy with all of the heel shenanigans.

I have to agree, you are doing a good job of holding the viewer's attention by building up mystery and intrigue.

Good job on the Flowers match description. That brought back memories of seeing him work in Vancouver in the 89s.

I agree with everybody, this Roop, Carson, Jayhawks and now a man known as the Rooster is a very intriguing storyline and no doubt keeps the viewers coming back. Stevens gets a great win. Nice to see Stevens back home. I think Timothy Flowers could be a really big star here. You have a great mix of young guys and big names from the past. I think Big Time Wrestling will be a lot of fun to watch.

I have to agree, you are doing a good job of holding the viewer's attention by building up mystery and intrigue.

Good job on the Flowers match description. That brought back memories of seeing him work in Vancouver in the 89s.

I saw that Flowers finisher was the piledriver and we just went from there. Sometimes you have to research as you go along.

I saw that Flowers finisher was the piledriver and we just went from there. Sometimes you have to research as you go along.

Yeah, absolutely. That has been one of the major side benefits of participating in this project: I have been learning a ton about 80s wrestling.

Televised from KXTL Studios May 13th

Opening is highlights from yesterday's 1st round.

Renner: Welcome back as today is the semi-finals for the Pacific Coast Heavyweight Championship. The semi-finals matches will have the rules of One fall, 30 minutes. Here are the match-ups.

"Diamond" Timothy Flowers vs. Baron Von Raschke

ONE FALL, 30 MINUTES:

"Diamond" Timothy Flowers vs. Baron Von Rashcke

Renner: Before we go up to the ring, I would like to remind everyone that the Finals of both of the Pacific Coast Tag Team Championship and the Pacific Coast Heavyweight Championship will take place at the site of many historic cards held in the Bay area, the Cow Palace in San Francisco. The card will start at 8 PM on Saturday, May 19th. The finals will be One fall with no time limit. There will be a number of other matches on the card, so an exciting night of Big Time Wrestling is coming to you soon.

Commercial Break:

Renner: Already in the ring is the great Clawmaster himself, Baron Von Raschke. The music starts to play as lead to the ring by "Gorgeous" Gary Royal is the man is told me earlier today that the only thing that shines brighter then himself is a Diamond, Timothy Flowers. Royal holds the ropes open as Flowers carefully climbs into the ring. Von Raschke is laying the badmouth on both Flowers & Royal as he is anxious to get the match started. Referee Stein orders Royal out of the ring, but he is telling Stein to back off. The Baron is starting to get upset and Stein is giving Royal a 5 count to get out of the ring, or Flowers will lose by forfeit. Royal & Flowers both look unhappy and Royal climbs to the outside. Flowers stalling continues for a few more minutes and then he finally appears to be ready for this match-up. Von Raschke goes in to lock up with Flowers, but Flowers scurries to the ropes and goes to the arena floor. It appears that Flowers & Royal are having a conference about the match. The Baron has had enough of the stalling and steps to the ropes, but Flowers catches the legs of the Baron and pulls him to the outside. Flowers starts to lay in the kicks and knees into the head and neck of Von Raschke. Referee Stein starts the 10 count and Flowers rolls back into the ring at the count of 7. Flowers is detracting the referee and this allows Royal to land several knee drops to the Baron's neck.

Commercial Break:

Renner: During the break, it's been basically a 2 on 1 handicap match as Royal from the outside as had as much offense on Von Raschke as Flowers has had from the inside. With both wrestlers finally inside the ring, The Diamond One is going to work on the injured neck of Von Raschke. Flowers is been applying a steady diet of chin locks, headlocks to the Baron, while mixing in a few knees and elbows to the neck of Von Raschke. Flowers decides to pick the Baron up and hits a gorgeous double under hook suplex and he goes for the cover, but only gets a 2 count. Flowers is felling his oats now as he is yelling to the crowd that it's about over. Flowers gets in position and delivers a swinging neck breaker to the Baron Instead of going for the cover, Flowers climbs the ropes and he is balancing himself on the top. Flowers leaps into the air, but the prone Von Raschke rolls out of the way just in time. Both men are down as Flowers in clutching his knees and the Baron is still holding his neck. The Baron hears the cheers from the crowd and starts to goose step his way around the rings. Flowers and Royal both look terrified and Flowers tries to leave the ring, but the Baron isn't having any of that and starts to pound away on Flowers. Flowers is getting whipped pillar to post and from ropes to rope, as his body is taking a beating from forearm smashes to back body drops Flowers is in a heap of trouble, as the Baron is in full control now.

Commercial Break:

Renner: It's been all Von Raschke as he has forgotten about wrestling and is only interested in laying a beating to Flowers due to his earlier actions. After hitting a few German Suplexes on Flowers, He whips Flowers into the ropes, but referee Stein is in the way and Stein & Flowers run into each other and they both fall to the canvas. The Baron is checking on Stein and then decides to go back towards Flowers. He starts to whip Flowers into the ropes, but Flowers reverses it and Von Raschke goes over the top rope due to Royal holding the rope down. The Baron crashed hard to the concrete and is down once again holding his neck. Flowers sees his opportunity and goes right after Von Raschke. Royal looks up to the ring and sees that the Referee is still licking his wounds, so Royal motions Flowers to pick the Baron up. Flowers has Von Raschke up like he's ready to hit a piledriver on the concrete, until the Baron is able to stop it and back drop Flowers onto the floor. With no referee to count outside the ring, the Baron picks Flowers up for a scoop slam, but Royal comes from behind and hits a running knee to the back of Von Raschke. Both wrestlers are on the floor, as Royal picks Flowers up and rolls him back into the ring. Seeing that referee Stein is getting back to his feet, Royal tells Flowers to distract him and this allows Royal to run the Baron into the ring post. Royal quickly grabs Von Raschke and pushes him back into the ring, where Flowers has seemed to clear the cobwebs from his encounter on the floor. Flowers hurries the Baron towards the middle of the ring and picks him up and holds him for a few moments, heading the blood rush to his head and finally nails Von Raschke with that nasty piledriver of his. Flowers hooks the leg and get the 1,2,3. The crowd boos as Royal runs into the ring to raise his man's hand to signal victory.

Winner in 27:41 by pinfall and advancing to the finals, "Diamond" Timothy Flowers

Commercial Break:

Renner: It looks like by hook or crook, that Flowers was going to do anything to win that match and he succeeded. With both wrestlers already in the ring, lets get the final semi-final contest underway.

ONE FALL, 30 MINUTES:

Renner: It's the legend against a relative newcomer for the final spot into the finals. The bell rings and we are underway. Higgins from the outset looks like he's WAY overmatched, as Stevens is going from hold to hold without really any resistance. Higgins gets his first bit of offense in after he reverses a whip into the far corner and hits Stevens with a running splash. The big 400 + lb. Higgins has appeared to hurt the ribs on the legendary Stevens. Higgins is almost looking surprised that Stevens is on the mat. After appearing of not knowing what to do next, he decides to hit the ropes and bounces off and nails a crushing elbow to the sternum of Stevens. Higgins lays across Stevens and gets a 2 count as Stevens barely kicks out. Higgins looking out towards the crowd is getting a sinister look on his face and the big ol' country boy rips Stevens off the mat with one arm and goes for a suplex, but Stevens quickly reverses it into a cradle and gets a 2 count. Both wrestlers get up at the same time and Higgins lunges towards his opponent, only to be hit in his ample stomach with a knee. Higgins is now doubled over and this allows Stevens to immediately go over and set Higgins up for his pliedriver. Stevens struggles and struggles, but his back gives out trying to pick up the huge Higgins. Higgins sees Stevens down on the mat and climbs the middle rope. This move will be his downfall as it's taking him way too long and he jumps, but he isn't even close as Stevens is on his feet heading to the top turnbuckle. With Higgins flat in his back, Stevens leaps down onto the prone Higgins with his double knee "Bombs Away" maneuver and hooks the leg as referee Stein counts to 3.

Winner in 12:03 and advancing to the finals, Ray Stevens.

Renner: (Waving over to Stevens) Here comes Ray Stevens to talk to us before we have to go off the air. Ray, your comeback story is almost complete and this Saturday Night could be the night of you winning the Pacific Coast Heavyweight Championship.

Stevens: Thank you Hank, I couldn't have done this without all the great wrestling fans in the Bay Area. I just want to (Out comes Bob Roop)

Renner: What do you want know Mr. Roop? When we asked you to say something, you wouldn't. This is Ray...

Roop: Remember, the Rooster is coming! (from behind, a thick looking masked man grabs Stevens hitting him in the face with a pair of Brass Knuckles, knocking him out)

End of the program

Tim Flowers vs Ray Stevens in the Cow Palace. NIce!

If it turns out that the Rooster is Terry Taylor... I could get behind that. A heel Taylor in San Francisco would be something worth seeing.

Not saying I'll be let down if it isn't him, mind you.

Holy Cliffhanger, Batman!

Honestly, I was stunned that Baron Von Raschke didn't make it to the finals. But then again, I don't know how big Timothy Flowers was as a wrestler in that area so who am I to judge? ;)

Pretty sure he ever wrestled in the Bay area at all. Sometimes it's about moving a wrestler into a spot and seeing if it works. It's all about feel for me.

May 19th Cow Palace:

House Show Attn: 4782

1. Pork Chop Cash beats Jimmy Del Ray in 11:46

2. Atlantis defeats Joe Lightfoot in 8:40

3. Gary Royal pins Bart Sawyer in 10:37

4. Tiger Conway Jr. & Bugsy McGraw defeat Los Villanos (III & IV)

5. Baron Von Raschke DDQ Gary Royal in 17:28

6. Mongolian Stomper & "Maniac" Mark Lewin ( with Don Carson) defeat Nick & Kelly Kiniski in 13:11

7. ONE FALL, NO TIME LIMIT

For the Pacific Coast Tag Team Championship:

"Boogie Down Productions" Pez Whatley & Norvell Austin vs. The Kansas Jayhawks

Coming down the aisle to the song "South Bronx", "Boogie Down Productions is greeting everyone around ringside. Whatley & Austin have huge smiles on their faces as they are dancing on the ring apron. Now to a mixture of cheers & boos are "Hangman" Bobby Jaggers & "Dirty" Dutch Mantel, collectively known as the Kansas Jayhawks. Both teams are listening to the instructions by Referee Joe Gardenfield and then he shows both team the prize they are working towards, the Pacific Coast Tag Team Championship. Both teams talk amongst themselves and it's going to be Mantel & Whatley to start the contest. Both Mantel & Whatley carefully feel each other out, not wanting to give the other man the advantage by making a mistake. After several minutes, Whatley is able to catch Mantel off guard and is able to take him down to the canvas with a hip toss. Whatley is doing some nice mat wrestling and works his way to his corner to tag in Austin. Austin sends Mantel into ropes and connects with a beautiful drop kick to the jaw of Mantel. The momentum however, sends him close enough to tag in Jaggers. Jaggers comes in charges Austin, who wasn't expecting this, with a lariat to the upper part of his chest. Austin is on the canvas as Jaggers goes to work on the injured Austin. Jaggers hits Austin with a various display of impressive suplexes with a few scoop slams mixed in for fun. Jaggers is wrestling much more aggressively then he normally has in the past. Jaggers tags in Mantel, who continues working over the neck and torso of Austin. The Jayhawks tag in and out with much success for the next 10 minutes or so.

Jaggers is in when, Austin is able to duck a elbow and takes Jaggers down with a leg dive. Austin crawls his way to the corner and tags in the fresh Whatley. Whatley starts firing away on Jaggers and then Mantell, who makes his way into the ring as well. Jaggers "accidentally" falls into the legs of Gardenfield and knocks him to the canvas. This allows Mantel to toss Whatley to the concrete floor and Mantell follows him out. In the ring, Jaggers and Gardenfield are all tangled up and Mantel takes advantage of this and drops Whatley on his head with a brainbuster to the floor. Austin sees what's happening, but is still weak from earlier and is hit by Mantel with a forearm smash knocking him back down to the concrete. Mantel heads back to Whatley, who is staggering to his feet. Mantel sees this and grabs a folding chair and hits Pez in the head with the chair. Whatley is down and appears to be bleeding. Referee Gardenfield tells Mantel to back away from Whatley and he goes out to check on him.

The ref waves his hands to signal that the match is to continue and this causes "Dirty" Dutch to pick Whatley up and toss him back into the ring. Jaggers is waiting and starts to unload with various knees, elbows and punches to the split open forehead of Whatley. Austin is finally back on the ring apron, cheering Whatley on and it appears that Whatley is getting energy from this as he starts to fight back on Jaggers. Whatley is pounding on Jaggers, instead of going over for the tag. Whatley goes for a vertical suplex, but Jaggers blocks it and scoops Whatley up and nails him with a shoulder breaker. Jaggers goes for the 1st cover of the match and as the ref counts to 2, Austin comes in to break it up. Austin runs over to the corner of the Jayhawks and attempts to attack Mantel, but the sneaky Mantel, pulls the rope down and Austin goes tumbling to the outside. Referee Gardenfield sees his and goes to the ropes to check and Austin and as his is happening, Jaggers gives Whatley a shot to the groin using his head as a battering ram. Whatley goes down in a heap and this allows Jaggers to crawl over to Mantel and make the tag. Mantel comes in and continues to work on the cut of Whatley's head. Whatley is literally now a bloody mess as the blood is now running down his chest. Referee Gardenfield looks at Whatley and decides to ring the bell and raises the hand of Mantel. Jaggers and Mantel celebrate in the ring as they are awarded the belts by Gardenfield.

Winners in 32:57 via referee stoppage due to blood and NEW Pacific Coast Tag Team Champions, The Kansas Jayhawks.

8. ONE FALL, NO TIME LIMIT

For the Pacific Coast Heavyweight Championship:

"Diamond" Timothy Flowers (with "Gorgeous" Gary Royal) vs. Ray Stevens

Ray Stevens is already in the ring until he sees Timothy Flowers coming in his sites. Stevens jumps out and tosses the stunned Royal and Flowers around ringside before the bell even rings. Stevens figures that Flowers was the reason he was attacked during his interview segment last week. Referee Stein orders Stevens into the ring so he can start the match. Stevens grabs the house mike and announces that he has someone who will watch his back to counteract Royal. The crowd stands up and a loud roar starts as one of the most famous wrestlers ever in wrestle in California comes strolling down to the ring. "Classy" Freddie Blassie goes to the corner of Stevens as his second on this championship match! If there is someone who knows how to fight fire with fire, it's the Vampire man himself. Flowers and Royal are screaming at referee Stein to send Blassie to the back, but Stein allows this as Royal is Flowers second. Blassie is smiling as he has his diamond plated walking stick waving to Flowers to get in the ring. Stein agrees and starts a 10 count for Flowers to get in or he will be counted out. Flowers climbs through the ropes and then crawls out of the ring once again. Stevens is getting angry and runs to the outside and starts to chase Flowers. Stevens is hitting Flowers with kicks and forearms, who is now on the floor. Stein rings the bell for the match to start.

Stevens is in complete control and turns around to see Royal coming at him. Stevens ducks a swing from Royal, who accidentally nails Flowers, who had just gotten up to his feet. Stevens grabs Flowers and rolls him into the ring. Flowers is on the canvas begging off from Stevens to no avail. Stevens' roughhouse style from his early years is on display as he is really giving Flowers a butt whipping. This pounding goes on for around 7 minutes, until Flowers is able to grab referee Stein and throw him into Stevens. Both Stevens & Stein go to the mat and Royal sees this as a chance to help out Flowers. As Royal gets into the onto the ring apron, Stevens, who is already on his feet , charges over to Royal. Seeing Royal move into the ring, Freddie Blassie climbs into the ring to go after Royal. Stevens knocks Royal off the apron and turns around to go back at Flowers. Things change quickly as soon as Stevens turns to Flowers, Freddie Blassie swings his Diamond plated walking stick and cracks Stevens on top of his head, snapping the stick in half. Stevens is down and Flowers goes over to Blassie to give him a big hug. The crowd booing is deafening as Blassie flips off the crowd and walks out of the ring and back to the dressing room. Flowers hands Royal the evidence of the broken stick and wakes up Stein. Flowers waits until the the groggy Stein sees Stevens laid out prone on the mat and then goes over to cover Stevens, lays on top and gets the 3 count. Royal jumps into the ring and rips the title away from Stein and puts it around Flowers' waist.

Winner in 14:38 and NEW Pacific Coast Heavyweight Champion, "Diamond" Timothy Flowers

Good way to keep both babyface teams over while they lose. Stevens and BDP both have all kinds of reasons to chase down respectively Flowers and the Jayhawks that are more than just professional. Creating two hot feuds for the to main belts is a great way to go. Also, Blassie better watch his back..unless HE is the Rooster!

What a turn by Blassie! Man, that Cow Palace crowd must of been furious! This sets up a huge money making rematch between Stevens and Flowers. I thought Stevens would win the title but after reading this, you made the right move with Flowers. I like your pairing of Flowers and Royal. Kansas Jayhawks automatically brings credibility to the tag team titles. Boogie Down Productions still look strong in their loss. After reading the results, I think you have a fun roster to work with. Looking forward to the future of Big Time Wrestling.

What did Ray Stevens expect? He's a pencil-necked geek, a gritty freak, a scum-suckin' pea-head with a lousy physique! Of course a Hollywood fashion plate like Blassie is gonna side with a real man like Diamond Timothy!

I agree with dawho and spaldoni that going with heel champs cheating to win is the right move because it sets up more money matches down the line.