The Pro-wrestling Curve of Attractiveness

• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

#181 Alucard

Alucard
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:08 PM

I think you can look at it like this. Who has come out of a feud with Alexa better off than before?

I feel like that could be said for about almost any feud in the women's division, not just Alexa. Did anyone come off better after feuding with Bayley? Certainly not Nia who tapped out clean to her in their first match, not Sasha who had her character destroyed ever since, and not Charlotte who just kept on losing to Bayley over and over until she switched brands. People also said Sasha came out of the Charlotte feud worse cause she always lost in the end. Whereas for one example, I would say Naomi came out of the Alexa feud better than before, she won the title from her twice and beat her at every turn, that's the feud that established her as a top female.

#182 Victator

Victator
  • Members
  • 1671 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:38 PM

Some of its terrible booking. Some of it is nobody knows how to cut heel promos anymore. I personally blame suit era Jericho for ruining an entire generation.

#183 Johnny Sorrow

Johnny Sorrow
  • Members
  • 4765 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:05 PM

My buddy Wolfman thinks Charlotte is just the height of beauty. He also is the biggest Ric Flair fan I've ever known, so I totally get that he now can think about fucking his idol without having to deal with deeper issues. Which I bring up every time we talk. I'd tell him that I think Tamina is beautiful, but I'm not giving him those jokes, not just yet.

#184 thebrainfollower

thebrainfollower
  • Members
  • 1283 posts
  • Interests:Doctor Who, Star Wars, classic horror, politics, history, theater, and that wrestling thing we are here for.

Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:43 PM

I saw Emma at a restaurant a few hours after an ROH show and kind of thought to myself "she's hot, probably the hottest woman here but not by that much".  But in ring she looked spectacular and knows how to look like a star.

Mandy Rose is most likely getting the intended Emmalina and Eva Marie pushes but her stoic goddess routine is another example of not letting a person work their natural talents into their characters, as she's actually quite goofy outside of WWE.

Alexa as Braun's mouthpiece isn't the worst idea ever.

#185 Victator

Victator
  • Members
  • 1671 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 10:58 PM

Yeah but Braun is better at talking. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users