Pro Wrestling Only

NWA World Wrestling Council May 1986

dawho5

It is nice to see the Batten Twins in WWC. I seem to recall reading somewhere that they did, like, 15 or 16 scaffold matches in a row down there in the late 80s. To me, that makes it all the more remarkable that they didn't hang up their boots until 2005.

Great heeling with los Mercanarios and Chicky joking about how they will still get paid even if they are suspended for deliberately injuring someone. Chilling foreshadowing, there.

No rush on this, but I'd like to see what Tamba could do over in Japan. A big agile heel has a good chance of getting over with our fans.

Keep it kayfabe... but if Barrabas hates to see American tag teams coming in to WWC, I have a feeling he is going to be livid pretty soon...

It is hard for me to think about the fun-loving crowd-pleasing Owen Hart that I grew up watching in Stampede has fallen under the influence of Chicky Starr and Hangman Bobby... Ah, who am I kidding? I love it!

Cool to see the Batten Twins involved in what should be a fun program with Boyd and Crusher. Singh continues his winning ways as he gears up for TNT. Very ominous words from Los Mercenarios on the Sports Shop. I hope the Caribbean Express are on full alert. Loved the makeshift tag team main event as the crazy veteran cowboys rub off on the youngsters. Really added fire to both feuds. Once again, awesome job with the interviews.

That July 5th show is going to be big. Our game is a great representation of the 80's and the Kansas Jayhawks are a team in on territory and wrestling each other in another. Reminds me of I believe UWF and Georgia in 1986. JYD was in a hospital bed in one show and wrestling in the other.